Don't let Sedevacantists sway you

Because, right now, it makes no difference if the Chair of Saint Peter is empty or occupied by a horrible Catholic. Either way, the Church suffers and we laity have to wait until God clears things up. A bad Pope is worse than having no Pope, but practically, has the same effect - no spiritual leadership. The sheep are scattered and must fend for themselves. If previous conclaves were invalid and that we do not, and have not, had a Pope for 50 years, what does this change? Am I going to go to a different church? Quit my job? Say different prayers? Pray tell, what changes? Rome stays the same. Francis is still there. Cafeteria Catholics and terrible Bishops who subvert the faith still exist.
And, Sedevacantism does not add up with Fatima, which calls for the consecration of Russia by a Pope.

Attached: HolyApostolicChurch.jpg (1382x1000, 458.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indcatholicnews.com/news/36356
catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2019/04/29/the-beatification-of-satanelli-patron-of-communist-terrorists-and-road-accidents/
onepeterfive.com/vileness-beatification-angelelli/
traditioninaction.org/RevolutionPhotos/A702-Maduro.htm
cruxnow.com/church-in-the-americas/2019/03/01/priest-under-siege-in-battle-over-venezuelas-political-soul/
youtube.com/watch?v=0MMiI_UGUVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The sedevacantist position is that the chair is empty and their is no spiritual leadership, but that if you follow a heretic you're following false spiritual leadership.
Would you rather be scattered and fending for yourself or actively following a false path?

To be one is to be the other so….

If you're one sect of Sede...

Oh boy! Edgy newfag Catholics who think the church should operate according to them instead of having faith in the church and by extension the guidance of God are here! What's next on the plate boys? Deus Vult memes?

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 97.97K)

Sounds more like a local cult than a church tbh.

Attached: c31.png (600x630, 423.39K)

Sorry you thought that was my implication. I was actually comparing you to a doomsday cult, not asserting that small numbers = wrong.

I'm an actual catholic because I've never had a bad experience with the church personally thus far, I admire it's history and the saints that paved the way until now, and I'm not prideful enough to assert that I know better than the superiors and elders of the church I was baptized into. If I had met more priests and deacons on a personal basis and found them to be hypocritical or ill-informed, or lukewarm in faith, then yeah I might give your club a spin... But that has't happened to me yet, and all of them have given me greater guidance and insight than any conspiratorial bs I ate up back when I converted in 2017. I don't deny that there are bad and abusive people in the church, but I have been graced enough to have never met any of them, and as such I refuse to take the stance that such wise and insightful men would follow a false Shepard.

biblical interpretations aside Prots and Sedes alike can cite whatever they want to feed their biases, and tell me the whole church is corrupt because of xyz expose, but at the end of it all none of that can change what y'all say can change what I've personally experienced and felt. I know the true church by the fruits of which I've tasted, not the ones I'm told about by some third party. That's how life works, son.

Attached: erweruqwoeiqpw.jpg (392x392, 20.66K)

I can't understand how you came up with such a weird conclusion. It makes a HUGE difference if the head of the Church is a "horrible catholic", or even worse, an infiltrated puppet answering to the communist/freemason/zionist agenda, because the Chair of Saint Peter must be occupied by the most apt among the people of the Catholic Faith, someone that could lead by example, like all the good leaders should.

The Holy Mother Church isn't stagnant until a worthy candidate for the papacy shows up, the corruption keeps spreading far and wide, day and night. It's not a matter of lack of spiritual leadership only, this effect as you put it, carries many side-effects that end up undermining the Catholic Faith slowly but steady, and this is something that has been going on for a very long time already.

You are basically advocating for a conformist position, and that's exactly what favors gradualism and the interests of the usurpers. Look at where we stand now after all these decades of tolerance, modernism and loss of tradition: lgbt-friendly priests, clergy suggesting the possibility of same sex marriage, sexual abuse and financial scandals at an all time high, a philo-communist Pope, the list goes on and on.

Solid logic.

There are reports of sexual abuse going back to the 1600s. It's nothing new, it's just more widely known. Amazingly some humans abuse power over each other.

Constant opposition to authority creates usurpers and schisms.
I've never seen either of these, and every time the media talks about us they shit on us for being behind the times compared to non-denoms and prots.
Press X to Doubt
So communist the Jesuits who believe in Liberation Theology forced him to leave.

Again, par for the course Sede fodder.

How about a cardinal?
indcatholicnews.com/news/36356

Neither does Vatican II but hey.

As stated earlier, I don't deny there are fallible men in the church, but I have faith enough in God that he won't let his flock go astray.

Again, nothing you say or tell me will change what I've seen and felt first hand… Hence I rarely if ever even bother with this crap other than for the sake of clowing on the whole discussion because it never changes.

Attached: 1545704720464.jpg (276x183, 10.61K)

I never said I'd leave the church, but your interpretation of "the church" may differ a lot from mine and those of others. If I didn't care about the church and it's current state, I wouldn't even be here in this thread.

Never said it was something new, of course it's more widely known because of the massive media network that we have now, but we had ways to fight back those perversions and degeneracy back in the day, when in contrast to these days, most people both laity and clergy look the other way and insist with policies instead of taking direct action because of fear of retaliation from the masses.

So we better stay silent and watch as everything gets progressively worse without doing nothing while it creates even more usurpers and schisms all the same on top of the main problem. Solid logic.

[James 4:17] "To him therefore who knoweth to do good, and doth it not, to him it is sin."

Open your eyes then, there's plenty of examples even on this board about clergy following in the steps of people like James Martin. And what did Francis had to say when asked about homosexuals? "Who am I to judge?" dude please.
And who runs the (((media))) ? why we should care about what the media says in that regard?

“It it has been said many times and my response has always been that, if anything, it is the communists who think like Christians." -Francis 2016, interview with Eugenio Scalfari.

And if you didn't know, he literally BEATIFIED a marxist who larped as a priest in the late 70s and held mass under a communist guerrilla banner:

catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2019/04/29/the-beatification-of-satanelli-patron-of-communist-terrorists-and-road-accidents/
onepeterfive.com/vileness-beatification-angelelli/

Do I even have to mention that he welcomed and invited modern far left and communist leaders to the Vatican city? Maduro, the Venezuelan dictator decimating his country and people rings any bells?

traditioninaction.org/RevolutionPhotos/A702-Maduro.htm
cruxnow.com/church-in-the-americas/2019/03/01/priest-under-siege-in-battle-over-venezuelas-political-soul/

And here you have a very educational video a fellow user posted in another thread about where all this clown worldery stems from:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MMiI_UGUVY

The evidence of all this heresy is right in front of your very eyes, if you are truly a Christian and a defender of Rome, wake the winnie the pooh up and open your eyes.

Attached: 0269b5911e33db203cb38575a60dc06f.jpg (564x798, 62.1K)

And in only two sentences you proved you now absolutely shit about the whole issue.

In that you follow broken off sects who left over disagreement with the church in the same manner akin to protestantism, albeit less bloodshed.The only difference is you're conservative and their liberal in regards to traditionalism.
The same means by which we do now, coincils, inquasitions, and other church political tools. Only nowadays we don't have to wait months for a parcel to get to the church via snaillmail by sea.
Where have you been going to church?
If anything the Laity are the most outraged. Claiming we turn a blind eye is the kind of crap a detached prot would say. Thanks to these disgusting people, we no longer allow for children to be educated 1 on 1 by priests and deacons, which is a shame for all the priests I met in childhood who were so amazing and engaging and clearly loved their position that a bunch of kiddy didlers had to ruin it for them and the children.
Again, where have you been? People aren't silent. Have you gone anywhere other than sedevacantist sites?
And There are plenty of examples of them not. That's how debate works, even back in the apostolic era. That was my whole point: you can cite abc and I can cite xyz both from online and irl. Why havent the South African Cardinals just splintered off? Or any church I go to where they don't say "let the gays marry and let women be clergy"? It's tit for tat argumentation and it gets you nowhere.
I WAS SAYING THE MEDIA ARE SHILLS! But if shills on both the left and the right (you included) hate us, then aren't we doing a good job?

Matthew 10:22: and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

Read about him both on your site and others and I don't see much of an issue. Like I said, when you take off the tin-foil hat and look literally anywhere else but sedevacantist and prot sites things aren't as onesided and bleak as you like to make it out. This ignoring all the kings and princes who are beatified for basically no reason…
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I'M SO SHOOK!

Attached: sing.png (871x900, 210.43K)

Also,
Lol, you really are me from 2017…

Good to know.

The pope met with a COMMUNIST DICTATOR which is very different.

Maybe a communist flag is more akin to your tastes rather than the holy men of old that died fighting in the name of Christ

If you defend Francis and his pontificate, you're obviously a left wing advocate who cares not for Christendom but for the communist agenda, either that or someone in denial. Communism backed by (((freemasonry))) is the number one enemy of the Christian Faith, and despite the numerous occasions where the current pope has shown sympathy for this ideology and met their leaders, people like yourself still trust him. It's unbelievable.

You mentioned Fatima. Didn't Our Lady warn us and asked for the consecration of Russia, the birthplace of the bolshevik revolution who caused innumerable disasters around the globe spreading it's pestilent ideology and infiltrating many countries?

Quoting Our Lady of the good event in a different occasion:
"How the Church will suffer on that occasion the dark night of the lack of a Prelate and Father to watch over them with paternal love, gentleness, strength, and prudence. Many priests will lose their spirit, placing their souls in great danger."

Make of that what you will.

He was assassinated by commies so…

The pope also met with Mussolini. And these are just the extremes, it's not like any politicians are clean.
Pic related.
Feels like 2016 again.

>Communism backed by (((freemasonry))) is the number one enemy of the Christian Faith,
It's a major enemy, but both the radical left and radical right hate christianity, and the latter has a ton of traction on boards like 8ch.
It's more like I have faith in god as I keep reaffirming but ok. You clearly cant think of what I mean.
Different user actually
Yes
Bit of an unnecessary tirade but technically true.
None of this encourages a schism, nor says that any other self-appointed candidate is more accurate. Also, as we know by this point a dark night is a feeling of separation from god (the Father), not a literal one. If you were to say that the whole church is in a dark night at the moment I might actually agree, but that has nothing to do with the seat of st. Peter being empty.

Attached: 234193471973219.png (300x300, 40.08K)

Dirty prot here.

Do sedevacantists like Benedict XVI?
How would sedevacantists respond to someone like Pius XIII?

It's an umbrella term. There is no one position on any matters other than the chair being empty.

It's been a stance going all the way back to at least the first Vatican council.

In general no most sedes do not like B16. I don't "like" him either in the sense he wasn't very conservative and was actually very liberal and part of the whole bizarre theology school. I think he may had a conversion and tried to reform but he's done loads of problematic things too. He definitely wasn't some "conservative / orthodox" Pope that the media or some people try to portray, just cause he looked old and serious. He's just the same as JP2 and Francis and P6 and the rest. All the post V2 popes have been of a very similar mindset.

You're all so lucky. In my country, Germany, many bishops and priests are advocating for no longer teaching punishment for those who act homosexually, for female priests, for married priests, and for communion with Protestants - and other faiths. Do let me quote the priest from my Sunday mass a few weeks ago in Mannheim: "Transubstantiation, consubstantiation, annihilation - it doesn't matter. We're all praying to the same God. Let us pray that we may all commune together soon."
The Amazon Synod, spearheaded by German priests with the approval of liberal cardinal Marx (that really is his name) is going to further soften the stance on the topics in preparation of a coming change in doctrine.
I'm saddened and frustrated that some of you, who are lucky to go to parishes that still teach the faith, will deny that there are millions like me who suffer because we're taught that female ordination is good, homosexuality isn't so bad, etc., day after day in our churches by priests with very good pull in the Vatican.

You're saying you're frustrated that other people are pissed off about having HIV while you're dealing with full-blown AIDS. It's all just different stages of the same disease named the Novus Ordo. That's why I'm a sedevacantist. Th only movement that still teaches the fullness of the Catholic faith. Even if you want to argue that denying the legitimacy of contemporary Popes is heretical, it's still way less heretical than teaching that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Yeah.
As an Orthodox, the Amazon Synod is meh, but next stop is Germany, with their weird progressive stuff, and the Mary 2.0 fiasco.

Let us pray

Francis doesn't do that actually, and if you think he does, congratulations on allowing yourself to be manipulated by the media so hard that you are willing to commit the mortal sin of schism because of them.

Read more carefully. He didn't write that he thinks current Pope teaches that.

The Church is paying many reparations at the moment. The Lord has given Satan more power because of the sins of previous generations and increasing sins of current generations. But never lose faith brothers and sisters. The Lord will not abandon those who remain faithful to him despite the acts of evil men from out and from within.

Our only hope now is prayer, fasting and penance. Pray for the intercession of the blessed Mother and all the Saints that the faithful may be given strength in these trying times and the Lord will show mercy on his flock.

Wasn't the whole Satan thing only supposed to last for 100 years?

Yes but Satan still prowls about the world openly gaining power and followers.

Even Pope Francis has realized how bad things are in this regard and urged Catholics to take up the Rosary and pray the St Michael prayer. Sadly there are few who believe in the very real supernatural and even few are truly faithful.

Satan has left the Church but we are left to pay the reparations for the sins committed while he was there.

It seems to me that Akita will come true… there's just no other way to understand the liberal/homosexual invasion of the spotless bride of Christ.