Vaccines

So, with New York joining California, Arizona, West Virginia, Mississippi, and Maine in eliminating the religious exemption for vaccinations, it raises the question:

Are vaccines immoral?

Attached: vaccines.jpg (3802x2852, 474.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

immunize.org/talking-about-vaccines/vaticandocument.htm
chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/fetal-tissues
cnn.com/2015/07/17/health/fetal-tissue-explainer/index.html
lifesitenews.com/news/kenyan-gvmt-launches-probe-into-claim-un-is-using-vaccines-for-mass-sterili
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00213-019-05216-0
ncbcenter.org/resources/frequently-asked-questions/use-vaccines/
youtube.com/watch?v=nXTaJjfGNAI
youtube.com/channel/UCwZDSEpPvE398OLazdituKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CqdLft6IS3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.
/Thread/

Attached: 231032118079812.jpg (186x186, 5.33K)

Wew lad

U wot m8?

From what I understand, the religious exemption is basically people who have a problem with the concept, have skepticism, or genuinely feel that it's unnecessary. The big cases of the first one is with hassidic jews in New York, where tons of their kids are having measles. In places like Mississippi and WV I'm guessing people have general skepticism. I can't say whether or not it's immoral, but I would be on the side of caution for completely avoiding them. Do your own research beforehand, and also think about whether its necessary where you live.

We have 200 years of science behind them. My mom is an RN and we've never missed Vaccines for a reason. Recent "skepticism" is misinformation disguised as research.

immunize.org/talking-about-vaccines/vaticandocument.htm
Tldr: no. Get vaxxed.

The problem is that this is not just your private matter, by being unvaccinated you pose actual danger to other people who might not be able to be vaccinated (see: herd immunity). Also, such behaviour helps create social acceptance for it, which causes a lot of unnecessary deaths (see: recent measles outbreaks).

You would be contributing to great harm to the society, and popularising it among others, for absolutely no benefit in return.

got my meningitis a and b shots today.

there's nothing ungodly about being healthy

On their own? No, they're just a syringe filled with liquid
I'd say yes, even if it may save their lives, no one should force it onto them.

Oh my word. I thought this was a Christian board. Varicella (chickenpox), rubella (the “R” in the MMR vaccine), hepatitis A, one version of the shingles vaccine, and one preparation of rabies vaccine are all made by growing the viruses in fetal embryo fibroblast cells. You all really think abusing the tissue of aborted babies and injecting it, including the aborted fetal tissue, into your body is godly and moral??

That's certainly not a fact I was aware of.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (495x495, 152.59K)

It's not a fact. It's a conspiracy theory. Get vaccinated.

Whether it's immoral or not, a parent forcing their child to get one means the child is sinning, no? Alternatively, it means the parent is sinning for advocating for it.

Don't forget how they do the FDA testing.

Attached: horseshoe-crab.jpg (1038x692, 85.25K)

You're wrong. Fetal tissue is absolutely used in vaccines.

chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/fetal-tissues

cnn.com/2015/07/17/health/fetal-tissue-explainer/index.html

From your own links:
"Advances in how researchers work with cells have allowed them to grow fetal cells indefinitely in Petri dishes, thus not requiring samples from any newly aborted fetuses." Fake, lab grown cells, since the 1960s. Nobody using this board right now has ever had actual fetal tissue injected into them.

Are you reading comprehension skills that bad or are you just stupid?
>"Advances in how researchers work with cells have allowed them to grow fetal cells indefinitely in Petri dishes,
Fetal cells initially sourced from aborted fetuses.

>thus not requiring samples from any newly aborted fetuses."
This doesnt say they've stopped reusing old cells.

Watch the doctor flat out says yes, there is fetal tissue in vaccines.

Yes, but they're now all lab grown. If I pluck out one of my hairs, that hair is not human. If a doctor takes that hair and grows a synthetic copy of it, it's no longer a human hair. You really need to learn how this sort of thing works. Lab grown copies are not actual fetal tissue.

If you don't get vaccinated, you should be forced to live in isolation camps.

That's the religious exemption for attending public schools. Public schools are state funded and there is a separation of church and state. You don't have to get vaccinated if your religion is against it; but you also don't have the right to attend public school unless you follow that school's rules.

No. Vaccines aren’t immoral. People need them to stay healthy; if anything not getting the ones you need to stay healthy is immoral.

You mean like if someone cloned a human from a rib, that clone isn't human?

While we're on the topic what about Bill and Melinda Gates foundation being found out by Catholic missionaries of his mass sterilisation programme sneaking thru vaccines?

I didn't search hard but an article newer than this didn't come up:
lifesitenews.com/news/kenyan-gvmt-launches-probe-into-claim-un-is-using-vaccines-for-mass-sterili

I think he means that if someone clones a thousand million ribs from one rib, those new ribs do not come from a human, but from a laboratory.

No, but if someone takes a rib from a man and grows a new rib in a laboratory from its cells, the new rib isn't a human rib.

Binigo

I have a question, than. If a plant is cloned, it may not be the same plant, but it is indeed a plant. Same with cloning sheep. If you clone a fetus, would that not still make it a fetus?

Thing is, though, we're not talking about cloning a fetus. The laboratory created "fetal tissue" is not, and has never been, part of a fetus. It's completely synthetic. It's no more "fetal tissue" than a CPU is a "brain".

Vaccines are great, antibiotics on the other hand
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00213-019-05216-0

And yet it wouldn't be possible to have it if a real fetal human being hadn't been killed at one point in time.

I got all my shots and I only have a lil itsy bitsy autismo. I don't do flu shots cause they don't even work though.

If you're Catholic: ncbcenter.org/resources/frequently-asked-questions/use-vaccines/

Attached: DKMS0RKW4AEbUSY.jpg (1200x1079, 120.69K)

Some of you call yourselves Christians, but you don't know that many vaccines were created using aborted fetuses, orphans and handicapped, and some of you even advocate for compulsory vaxxing. Are you sure some of you don't want to live in a Orwellian or Huxleyan world, giving the State the absolute power over our families?

Here's some truth for the ingenuous ones. Plotkins on vaccines: the Godfather of vaccines that used many aborted fetuses to create vaccines and tested in orphans. Long video.
youtube.com/watch?v=nXTaJjfGNAI

Vaccines are immoral, because they are killing our children. Thousands and thousands of testimonials from parents, not to mention the exponential growth on autism. Here's the truth.
youtube.com/channel/UCwZDSEpPvE398OLazdituKQ

Vaccines never eradicated diseases. Basic sanitation, personal hygiene and symptomatic treatment are things that saved countless lives and prevented diseases way before vaccines got introduced in society. Check long timed data. Do your research. Make the truth prevails.

I also forgot this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=CqdLft6IS3g

"In one of the most shocking science videos you’ll see this year, molecular biologist Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, reveals the disturbing true story of how she was thrown in prison for blowing the whistle on deadly viral contamination of human vaccines."

Around 25 million Americans got infected. In this video, read the Robyn Erland's comment. He's directly involved in this case and list some articles about this monstrosity.

This is the point they stubbornly ignore and bury.

That is true, but declaring vaccines immoral because someone died a long time ago is a non-argument. Is the Constitution immoral because thousands of people died for it? Is Christ's message immoral because thousands of people died for it?

Get vaccinated.

There's a difference between voluntary martyrdom and a child being involuntarily slaughtered. There were people who voluntarily sacrificed their lives for causes such as Christianity, but it's not like the Bible was written on a sun-dried human skin from a murdered child.
Besides, you can't keep artificially copying the same tissue over and over again, it'll eventually grow cancerous. There's no way in hell that all the fetal tissue used in vaccines comes from one person who was killed 60 years ago, it just doesn't work that way.

Didnt the creator of the polio vaccine, Jonas Salk belive in depopulation? It really makes you think

anti-vax is a Russian troll campaign. Look at the funding…

You're confusing "synthetic" with "copy". The lab grown fetal tissue is not a copy of the original tissue. It's synthetic, made from scratch. It's like if you made a cake from a recipe. The cake you make isn't a copy or clone of the original cake, rather it is a uniquely new cake.

You are dumb

Attached: say it again.png (768x768, 102.52K)

Anons please do NOT support murdering children, these shills are are making baseless claims like "its uh cunspurasee" and are attempting to bury and ignore the other anons. Do not get vaccines or vaccinate you children with vaccines that are made from fetal tissue.
==and not all vaccines are!!!!== do the research first!
the bottom line is no matter how much more convenient vaccines not how many live can be saved by vaccines they are still objects, things. all the vaccination fluid in the world is not worth the life of a single person.
Imagine if sacrificing a child got us 100 tons of grain from satan. Imagine how many people that could feed!, how many starving people! but where is the line, how much food is worth a human life? how many vaccines?

Anons please do NOT support murdering children, these shills are are making baseless claims like "its uh cunspurasee" and are attempting to bury and ignore the other anons. Do not get vaccines or vaccinate you children with vaccines that are made from fetal tissue.

and not all vaccines are!!!!= do the research first!

the bottom line is no matter how much more convenient vaccines no matter how many lives can be saved by vaccines they are still objects, things. all the vaccination fluid in the world is not worth the life of a single person.

Imagine if sacrificing a child got us 100 tons of grain from satan. Imagine how many people that could feed!, how many starving people! but where is the line, how much food is worth a human life? how many vaccines?

srry for the double post, first post wont delete

Think about it: All of your ancestors from the beginning of time, lived long enough and were healthy enough to have healthy children. Now suddenly, in the last 5 generations, (((scientist))) tell you that your children can only be healthy if they inject a secret mixture of toxic chemicals and animal cells into their bloodstream? If you're alive and reading this, that means zero of your ancestors, since the beginning of time, died of a childhood disease.

You meean like if someone cloned a human from a bunch of dirt, that clone isn't human?

I think it's a given that all of my ancestors lived long enough to reproduce, logically.
>Now suddenly, in the last 5 generations, (((scientist))) tell you that your children can only be healthy if they inject a secret mixture of toxic chemicals and animal cells into their bloodstream
Well, given childhood mortality has dropped like a rock, and therefor average age expectancy has risen massively in the last 5 generations, due to it, i say it's done a pretty good job.
We've already DRIVEN EXTINCT 2 diseases due to it, and nearly exterminated half a dozen more.
Look at Afghanistan, for example.
One of the main reasons they still have such cases is because retarded Jihadist organizations like the Taliban and the Islamic State think vaccines are a conspiracy against Islam, and forbid them from their turfs.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1119x681 291.53 KB, 229.79K)

sorry for the redness on the second pic.
F.lux interacts weirdly with Lightshot.

Vaccines are bad, global warming is not happening and the Earth is flat. Either all three of these statements are wrong or they're all correct.

not so. vaccines, when administered properly, are a great thing. climate change is a potential concern, not a crisis, and the science is not settled. we live on an oblate spheroid and there is overwhelming evidence for this.

Water isn't level.