How have you prepared for the prosecution of Christians that will take place in the future...

How have you prepared for the prosecution of Christians that will take place in the future? I think it will start during our lifetime.

Attached: 06afeedd-c6c3-40ff-88c8-035fd5e2da4d.jpg (568x346, 42.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V3IL7
opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/
opendoors.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It already started.

this

not sure we can do much to prepare, if we are to withstand the persecution it will be by the grace of God not by our own prepping autism

it's going to be worse than that, most christians get divorces and remarry, most christians have sex before being married and live their life in sin. Christianity will become just this thing people say they are and nobody will care because it has no meaning. No reason to persecute people who don't do anything different than everyone else

it will end with a whimper, not with a bang

it would be a lot more fun if we were "right" and people were mad about it

Last year at Target the cashier wished me "Happy Holidays" I have never felt so persecuted

Attached: CiaraHoran.jpg (1881x2132, 1.76M)

To be fair Catholics and probably Orthobros have some levels of prepping autism for when it goes full swing.

Catholics are encouraged to carry a Rosary at all times, Benedictine medal, and some type of Scapular usually brown. The house should be blessed and blessed candles, oils, Bible and holy waters should be kept to ward off demons and for the Hour of Darkness.

But yes at the end of the day only the grace of God can truely save us. None of the things I listed work without the Grace of God.

The sins pile up everyday user. They would kill us all if they could get away with it.

This. In my beloved country of Brazil, it is now a crime (punishable by 2-5 years of jail time) to criticize homos and trannys. If there is one thing I envy America for, is that they didn't fall for the "hate speech" meme, which is in reality a slippery slope towards tyranny.

archive.is/V3IL7

Are you saying you are persecuted because you cannot harass and defame others?

Are you saying that getting jailed for having Christian opinions isn't persecution?

Yes.

Weak shilling.

To praise the Lord is considered taboo.
To ring the bells to remind us of angels and cast away evil spirits is restricted or banned while certain religions are allowed full reign.
Our celebration of the birth of our Lord has been turned into a Satanic mockery.

Yes it is persecution but we were to blind to realize it and to deaf to hear the cries from those who did.

Please do not not post this junkie harlot

Homosexuals and trannies defame themselves. We just point out the fact that their lifestyle is highly destructive to themselves and the society around them.

Pointing out destructive lifestyles is not defamation.

Pointing out dislikes isn't difamation either.

Though if homos and trannys set up a front against the Church, they're kinda done for.

He was right, I'll go to the desert or the forest

Attached: Anthony2.jpg (1000x1000, 170.68K)

Why don't you speak out against the divorce and remarriage and sex before marriage happening in your own denomination and eradicate that first?

hmmmm?

Why don't you stop spamming the same post over and over again?

not an argument

Are not straight people getting divorced and remarried a greater sin than lesbian couples wanting to wed for life?

hmmmm?

Nice strawman argument

I see million pounds more butthurt online and within "Christian" communities about evil gays wanting to be monogamous for life than I do about kicking out remarried and divorced heterosexuals…

in fact I don't hear anything about that at all, a little odd don't you think?

hmmmmm?

Rest assured there is much discussion about it.

Persecution as your image shows? I'm confident it won't happen in my country in my lifetime, although Arab/African Christians already experience that form of persecution, and Western countries such as Britain and Sweden will catch up to them soon enough.

Too accurate. Every secularist I talk to thinks I'm mad for not engaging in casual sex, among other immoral practices.

rest assured no there is not and you are lying

lying is a sin user

False witness is a sin

HAHA same, I'm apparently antisocial for never having got drunk
Forgive me for taking care of my temple
This is what society does to people, nowadays is a threat to avoid for not getting poisoned

Attached: IMG20190429WA0003.jpg (400x333, 16.12K)

Hahahaha, nice joke.
Also

Most straight christians are not monogamous for life. Most churches allow their members to divorce and remarry now, which Jesus said is a sin

Prot churches aren't christian, and neither are sodomites.
The fact of the matter is the Bible says marriage is between one man and one woman. God Himself obliterated two cities of sodomites by Himself because they offended Him so much.

Attached: 8a7.jpg (475x395, 32.13K)

The difference is that even """"""monogamous""""""" gays are in mortal sin. Despite being Anglican, the author of this quotation is spot on:

There is nothing in the old testament saying lesbianism is a sin, jesus never says being a lesbian is a sin. Jesus does say that anyone who is divorced and remarries lives in sin forever and thus will go to hell for all eternity when they die

read the bible

And it's wrong regardless, just like sodomy would be if "most churches" allowed that.

Paul calls out lesbianism>>816674
They both say marriage is between a man and a woman and all other sex is fornication or adultery. It's a sin.

Obligatory

Attached: Babylon-Bee-Home-Invasion-e1473196915479.png (600x320, 239.17K)

Sodom had tons of lesbians, God the Father obliterated them.
Jesus reaffirmed God the Father's decision in Matthew 10:14-15
St. Paul was inspired by the Holy Spirit to address the people in Romans 1:26-28

It is you, prot, that needs to read the bible.

Attached: st-paul.jpg (768x1024, 338.21K)

From the Dialogues of Saint Catherine of Sienna. TL;DR sodomy is so disgusting that not even demons want to see it.

The persecution has been going on since the time of Jesus. I've been preparing myself to face it by gradually exposing my views to those around me so I gain confidence in my belief. It's hard in this modern America to say that being gay is wrong or that fornication is wrong, and it's even harder to point to the Bible as your reason why. As soon as you bring Christ into the argument the people turn away and stop listening because they've rejected Him already. We have to be persistent and loving, remember that you're not just trying to win the argument but that you're trying to lead them to the salvation that Christ gives us.

Attached: missionaries.jpg (779x523, 119.82K)

Nobody wanting to listen to you because they don't like the merits of your arguments is not persecution.

It will never start IMO

No, Christian persecution is not happening, in terrorist attacks not only Christians are killed, in France majority of victims are atheists. Muslims hate all non-Muslims. Beside that on beginning of Christianity they killed every person that had other opinion than them. You have double-standards if you ignore this (or worse - accept it)

Attached: d7afc19034eff80aec26104473ab0e91dcaff2f2ac405ef08f3e0c64d083afdb.png (950x810, 28.81K)

Yeah yeah. And the erosion and attacks on our faith through legal means is just our imagination. And we should all just go with the flow it won't hurt when they start euthanizing us and rounding us up.

We aren't worried about Muslims we are worried about the ones flooding them in and telling us it is for our own good. Or the ones passing laws that attack the family and faith while protecting and promoting those who would harm us.

The forces of Satan attacking us this time are more nefarious then the Muslims who raped and enslaved. These vipers hide among us but they hate us more then anyone has ever hated us before.

I know the flag you fly user.

This website has a lot of useful information on the topic of christian persecution.
US Version
opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/
Other languages
opendoors.org/

Persecution already happens a lot and taking a look at China there might come a time where there is not a lot we can do apart from spreading the word of God in secrecy and trust in God that he will protect us.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-01-12.26.13.png (996x1284, 233.26K)

Should I know who she is and why she's reviled?

On my 7 mile drive to work I pass 1 McDonald's… but 6 churches. Every year the whole main street is lit up with christmas lights and signs and everyone takes christmas day off.

I think maybe they are not quite so possibly persecuted in real life as they are in their heads.

Not being able to force other people to obey your religious rules does not mean you are persecuted as so many seem to think

By the way, didn't the Catholic Church outlaw harming Jews?

She tells people "happy holidays" instead of "merry Christmas" in December at target, thus persecuting all Christians

Attached: 1522697814022.jpg (900x1600, 280.56K)

Islam doesn't attack only christians. They are attacking all who disaggre with them.
North Korea persecutes all who follows any religion, not only christians, it is one of most totalitarian countries in the history.
What is reason, and in which countries are christians imprisoned.
If you are good people only because jew on stick said this, it is nonsense.
So, your only reason why LGBT is bad is Bible?

Wew, this thread attracted shills like honey attracts flies. Did someone link it to some sjw discord server?

Reported.

I'm having trouble following your post but are you saying that it's shameful to try and do things only because Jesus said so? You think it's shameful to do something only because God the Son said so?

dub dubs and facts

Except that he didn't imply this at all In his post, he only said that persecution always existed since Jesus, and that he has been preparing for it by gaining confidence in his beliefs by talking to people. And that he finds it that people refuse to listen to him.

*finds it sad

Correct, thanks for the backup!

I wish I could tell gays they are going to burn in hell when they die without them persecuting me by telling me I am being rude then not listening to me