What are some essential Zig Forums bands?

What are some essential Zig Forums bands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27mO2q-dQSI
seanhc.bandcamp.com/album/a-glimpse-in-the-shadow-of-the-glory-of-god
psalters.bandcamp.com/album/psalters-live-2
youtube.com/watch?v=PrMbdHLHpos
youtu.be/UMDKtNbyD0w
youtu.be/f0O1Vz5drHQ
youtu.be/_81gtZoicgw
youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8
youtube.com/watch?v=WEsfskCX84s
youtube.com/watch?v=EApXhO0Tx-8
youtube.com/watch?v=bRlsI3iIPdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not what you just posted.

By the way Diviner is releasing a new album soon.

None. Metal and rock are essentially pagan.

(checked)
Nice to know, I hope it's as good as their first.

(checked)
Made me reply.

Made when she was 16, it is a very deep and honest album about her relationship with God.

A more prog/hard rock take on Christian music. The band were all working class LA fellows and they practiced tirelessly before and after work. Album was recorded in 3 hours.

Eh, I stopped enjoying rock, since 90% of rock lyrics glorify bad stuff (debauchery, fornication, drugs, alcoholism, individualism) and even supposedly Christian ones often insert gnostic garbage in their lyrics.

Attached: serveimage (28).jpeg (1280x720, 99.21K)

mewithoutYou

youtube.com/watch?v=27mO2q-dQSI
?

k

based

Most definitely not that.

Attached: 1554922980964.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

Is there a such thing as Christian midwest emo?

Theocracy

Bands I liked:
Veni Domine, Catholic Swedish group, strange experimental electronic doom metal;
Thy Majestie, power metal from Italy, they released an album on the life, mission and martyrdom of Joanne d’Arc;
Place of Skulls, American band whose lead singer is a convert: good doom metal with some good lyrics too;
Jacob’a Dream, power/progressive metal, very interesting lyrics with Christianity at their core;
Stryper, ol’ school hair metal and forefathers of Christian metal, worth the time.
Bonus band: Rose Rovine e Amanti, martial neo folk from Italy, some of their songs in English are really good.

not gonna make it
sorry

I can think of general Christian bands like Stryper and latter-day WASP, but none that are explicitly Catholic. On the bright side, most evangelicals think music (especially rock/metal) is from hell and therefore hate these bands regardless of what they sing about. So, in a way, you can relate to these bands more than evangelicals and generic Christians can.

Also, yeah, Powerwolf is about as Catholic as Ghost. They're a mockery, not a send up.

To be fair, while their stage presentation was that of a Glam band, Stryper stylistically are more or less Powermetal, as can be heard in the above embed.

Part of what I hate about the use of Glam/Hair metal as a sub-genre is how asininely broad it is, since it's mostly based on visual & lyrical style rather than musical style. Which means you get bands like Skid Row and WASP along side Def Leppard and Zebra… visually it makes sense, but listen to them and it doesn't.

Peccato.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS):

The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD (see attached pictures) and keep it that way FOREVER.

I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body!

Thank you..

- CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL)

Attached: finn2.jpg (360x360 60.9 KB, 26.83K)

Popol Vuh

I doubt this solve's your question in the slightest, but if I could take a moment to humbly shill myself:

seanhc.bandcamp.com/album/a-glimpse-in-the-shadow-of-the-glory-of-god

Attached: The Stigmata of St. Francis (Watercolor Draft)

Ti assicuro però che tipo il 90% di quello che ha composto è in Italiano, e ha delle bellissime canzoni.

psalters.bandcamp.com/album/psalters-live-2

in one of their other albums they have songs that are just the Psalms and the Our Father word for word.

Attached: _.jpeg (290x290, 27.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PrMbdHLHpos

Ambiant music like this is top-tier.

bumping for Psalters

Eh, mi piace la voce, conosce altri bands come questo in voce Italiana? Bloody hell been a long time since I had to speak let alone write in Italian

youtu.be/UMDKtNbyD0w
Theocracy Easter

youtu.be/f0O1Vz5drHQ
Narnia Who Do You Follow

youtu.be/_81gtZoicgw
Iron Maiden The Pilgrim

3 minutes in and I like it already user.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8

Attached: Durer.jpg (1106x1500, 562.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WEsfskCX84s
youtube.com/watch?v=EApXhO0Tx-8
youtube.com/watch?v=bRlsI3iIPdA

song about Lot

Downloaded

How is it, nobody has posted Canldemass yet?

DC Talk, Disciple, and Demon Hunter are some of my favorites as far as explicitly Christian bands go.

Because this cover puts me off that it might have blaspheming lyrics.
Any proofs that the band isn't? I'd give it a go then.

Attached: Candlemass-album-epicus-doomicus-metalicus.jpg (316x315, 10.53K)