Orthodoxy and the Kingdom of Satan

Why on earth would wisdom from an Orthodox monk be deleted from this board? I'll have to assume it was a glitch or an innocent mistake, until I'm shown otherwise. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/360972275/Orthodoxy-and-the-Kingdom-of-Satan-nodrm
christconquers.wordpress.com/2010/06/06/elder-paisios-against-zionists-and-cowardly-orthodox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even Ortho, I like this video. Some weird stuff is going on with the mods these days I think

Funny how this monk started researching about modern ideas and found out it's actually a network of organizations, basically a NWO, pushing their agenda. Honestly, I'd love to read the book; it's so difficult to find someone who can denounce NWO stuff without being full of cr*p.

Yeah, I've noticed too. It's as if there was an automatic bot who deletes everything without regard to context.

I think this board would benefit from more transparency and also having different denominations represented on the moderation team, if the intention is to actually have a multi-denominational board.

It's quite good, very hardcore but balanced. The content of the book is sort of underplayed in the video. After writing the book, Father Spyridon didn't know if he should actually dare to publish it but a monk from Mount Athos convinced him that he had too. I've purchased several copies to give to brothers in my parish.

Attached: 81Ta4XkmEAL.jpg (1257x2050, 305.51K)

Fr Spyridon has many wonderful videos.

Gonna order a copy next pay period, thanks for the heads up, OP.

The mods are Catholic so they are NPCs.

right on

It's never too late to join.

Attached: ortho.jpg (540x720, 61.89K)

until it is

It's not possible for most people. Take my city and the ones around it. Only Russian-Orthodox and Greek-Orthodox enclaves. Nobody there even speaks my language and I'm not talking about the liturgy. They seem very hostile to those not of their ethnic group.

?
I only hear this meme online, but never experienced it in real life.
I'm in asia and attend a russian-orthodox church, I'm not russian. Half of the attendees are russian, the rest are asian and a few english people. We all get along just fine.

Attached: heh.jpg (150x150, 5.79K)

Perhaps it is just here in Germany, but the four ones I have been to (Russian, Greek, Greek, Russian) were EXCLUSIVELY visited by Russians or Greek immigrants. The one time one of them managed to speak German or English, they asked me if I was lost, and that I must have taken the wrong door.

I went to Liturgy at a majority Russian church last weekend. It was very warm and welcoming.

Pardon my ignorance, but why do Orthodox Priests like the woods so much?

because they're crypto-pagans

You know that's false. This is beneath your own dignity.

Many people like the woods, not just Orthodox priests. And why not, it's beautiful and it's God's creation. Also, Fr Spyridon is a monk and monasteries tend to not be in the middle of city.

Orthodoxy and the Kingdom of Satan contents

Attached: FF29A3BB-7C9D-4FF0-98B6-40763962DD78.jpeg (1536x2138, 527.4K)

okay this is epic

Awesome, hope you keep going.

Attached: 1eee27071a3659fbf38786ee83e766783da14f6f51388565c794429ae117b4fa.jpg (400x498, 29.28K)

I traveled to SF to go to the 25th anniversary of the canonization of St John Maximovich. I don't go there very often but, God willing, I will be visiting many churches in Russia next month.

Just found a version of this for free up on scribd, for anyone interested:
scribd.com/document/360972275/Orthodoxy-and-the-Kingdom-of-Satan-nodrm

Downloaded, thank you user.God bless.

Too political

I don’t know what you expected

bump
monitoring this useful thread

Too much political propaganda on the pretext of Orthodoxy in favor of a certain world power to be more precise.

That's not precise at all. What are you talking about?

which world power? Seems like it rightfully throws all of them under bus equally.

christconquers.wordpress.com/2010/06/06/elder-paisios-against-zionists-and-cowardly-orthodox/

Ever hear of the Byzantine Empire? Or the Russian Empire?

Attached: ivan-the-terrible-movieStill.jpg (1280x720, 111.53K)

you see where the problem is?

Putin stays untouched. Not by chance i believe.

The only problem I see is your completely vague attempt at casting aspersions.

Direct Knowledge of God

There is no salvation without forgiveness.

What are you implying here?'

Expecting the Russian Church not to be biased towards the Kremlin is like expecting the Anglican Church not to be biased towards Westminster.

No he doesn't. Russia is named as being one of the largest arms dealers in the world right in the first chapter, just as the book scolds the entire weapons trade racket.