A controversial question

A couple of things:

a) I know this was a thread a while ago but it’s archived
b) I don’t plan on doing anything

Why is it wrong to destroy abortion clinics? Let’s say that no one is there, your state refuses to stop abortion, and you just happen to have a light on you. Why not burn it to the ground? You’ll be sinning by breaking the law, yes, but you’ll be saving lives. I don’t see how this isn’t for the greater good. Again, I don’t plan on doing anything, and I don’t want to.

Attached: 541A7D27-8B46-4BE9-AE28-AFA1FEB34FD3.jpeg (684x474, 104.41K)

We don't do evil for the greater good. No matter what. We don't choose lesser evils as Christians, we choose perfection. As soon as a compromise with evil is made, a deal between the devil and us, then we have absolutely fallen.

But wouldn’t refusing action result in an evil we could have stopped?

And this wouldn’t that evil be on our hands^

If you already know the answer to this thread why bother bringing it up YET AGAIN?

For the last time. Burning down abortion clinics will not solve anything. Here is a play-by-play of what will happen if you or some idiot burns down an abortion clinic
>news (((media))) and reddit has a field day and parrots stupid talking points

Attached: 2019_06_07_044529.png (547x447, 172.76K)

Because you are not putting your faith in God.

Thank you

You guys too:

State violence won't solve it either, only spiritual rebirth in Christ and conversion of the heart. Don't repay evil for evil.

The law is the only way to keep it in check. Long before abortion was ever legalized it was never even a term. It was just known as murder. Far more babies were allowed to live when abortion wasn't even a thing.

When abortion becomes recriminalized it will be illegal to advocate for it. Doctors that perform one will lose their liscense to practice medicine and than be arrested. So on and so forth. Far more lives will be saved than just allowing it but telling people to not do it. The sad fact is that there are people in this world that just don't want to be saved by God's Love. Those people will still get abortions as long as it remain legal.
Let them risk their lives and freedom to do such a thing. If the unfit mother ends up losing her life because of a back-ally abortion than good riddance. She brought it upon herself and the abortionist will be held accountable for double homicide.

Also

Attached: 09-abortion-protests.w700.h700.2x.jpg (1400x1400, 195.41K)

It's not a sin user it's defense of others which is arguably more biblically justified than defense of self.

As I said above it's defense of others. If you knew for certain that a man would be murdered by a criminal, and the police were corrupt and refused to get involved, would you stop the murder if you had the means to do so? Would you burn down Auschwitz while it was still running if you had the chance? Or would you just let murder continue under the excuse of sin? Because that is all abortion centers are, death camps for the unborn.

And yet that is still months/years of mass murder being stopped
Only 5% of arsons ever get solved. Those are pretty good odds
The media and Reddit will always demonize Christians. Stop trying to make friends with those who will betray you at the drop of a hat at the expense of literally millions of lives.
Abortion clinic violence has been attributed to a steep drop in abortions with many prospective "patients" and doctors saying they would feel in damger. Violence is effective, it scares people for a reason. Additionally it's been 40+ years and nothing in regards to federally limiting abortion has happened. Call me when the mainstream pro-life movement actually gets something of consequence done on a nationwide level.

I mean, I’ve been thinking about it, and it comes down to WWJD (What? It’s old but handy). If God were next to you (as He always is) as you were about to burn it, would He say, “Go ahead” or “Refrain”? I’d say the latter

It honestly depends on intentions (righteousness or self serving) and how you interpret if the government is valid or invalid in breaking natural law (baby murder).
Google "Is Armed Resistance to Abortion Morally Justified?" by Eric Rudolph, Eric makes some good arguments (not saying he is correct) on this subject and pacifism in general.
Is it good optics wise? Probably not.

Attached: eric.jpg (534x401, 23.68K)

Virtue begins and ends with a refusal to compromise. I will not do evil so good may come. I don't care if the world burns.

Only if those means were non-violent, and not against just laws.
No.
The fact that you think not sinning is an "excuse" says a lot about your theology. Do you even understand what we are called to?

What cuckoldry is this? Would you not kill a man who was in the process of burning your children alive? Have you not heard of the crusades or inquisitions?

I would not kill him. I'd likely do other things, but that, no. I've heard of them. Just because someone is part of the same Church as me, even the Pope, doesn't mean I have to agree with and approve of their actions. Those things were sin, and marred the name of God.

user, have you ever read the bible?

I've read it plenty of times.

1 Samuel 15
Judges 3:12-30
Luke 22:36-38
Exodus 2:11-22
Exodus 14
Genesis 19
1 Samuel 17
Acts 10
?????

And yet in the very same chapter of Luke, one of Jesus' deciples cuts off a man's ear in the defense of his Lord and Jesus tells him "stop it" and than heals the man's ear.

If violence was justified by Jesus, why would He bother to tell His servents "no" and than go on to heal the very man that was going to help put Him to death?

Or it would meerly inconvenience the abortion seeker and force them to travel longer to the nearest abortion clinic.
Normies do. Our battle isn't for the minds of chaners, but for the minds of the normies. Yes the media hates us, doesn't mean we should give them excuses to hate us more.

Additional scripture

Attached: 20190608_162019.jpg (5312x2988, 5.04M)

Because you only teach them to build faster. If you cannot solve it with wisdom then you cannot solve it. If you burn down the house of your enemy, then what do you expect to happen with your house?

Not everyone is meant to reproduce, build clinics where people can get themselves sterilized so they may never give birth to a sin. As such you have saved a life not just from death, but from those who make for poor parents.

If one is ready to become a parent but cannot concieve life, there are many little ones waiting for a family to care for them.

I should be saying two to be correct.

Christ rebuked Peter in that instance in order to allow His Passion. Christ not once says that "violence is always bad" or anything of the like, only that "those who live by the sword, die by the sword"—not that those who live by the sword are wrong.

The entire concept of justice is impossible without the possibility of execution for serious criminals, and it is no accident or minor detail that the Lord explicitly outlined the death penalty for particular crimes.