Reconverting Russia

The miracle of reconverting Russia, Ukraine and Belarus to Orthodox Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/unknown-stage-party-in-swimsuits-on-patriarch-kirill-s-yacht/
themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/16/stalins-approval-rating-among-russians-hits-record-high-poll-a65245
nationalinterest.org/feature/russias-real-reasons-partnering-iran-66937
znak.com/2019-04-26/polovina_rossiyan_ne_znaet_chto_hristiane_prazdnuyut_na_pashu?fbclid=IwAR302769EpJclLmge-yLzZ7TJucv9NU6bLbdiMIjmoxxT-DY1HdCpJktenU
xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/news/item/16714044/?fbclid=IwAR1MvEJoRPa_awi6euUriXA5Ns_kikrI1HyRYSHUn7oy3qhm-_fD7a17Mz8
xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/
themoscowtimes.com/2019/06/27/russian-church-plans-2-bln-orthodox-vatican-a66182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They’re gonna submit to Rome and you are going to like it.

Hold it Poplet, pls go to the 27 minute mark for your BTFOing.

You are going to submit to the judgement of the King of All, whether you like it or not.

cringe

GOD IS WITH US

its good but nowhere near a 'new jerusalem'

Attached: Homicide_and_Suicide_Rate_by_Country.svg.png (1900x1500 49.47 KB, 238.46K)

I really hope the mods ban you. Your church is just a bunch of LARPing phyletists. Rome is the only way to salvation, outside of it there is no salvation, schismatic.

I really hope the mods ban you. Your church is just a bunch of LARPing trads. Orthodoxy is the only way to salvation, outside of it there is no salvation, schismatic.

Mock me all you want, Satan. The truth is is that you're going to hell unless you submit to Rome.

He's always like this.
Anytime anytime something nice about EO gets posted, this butthurt faggot posts some decade old map, and screams how it aint so nice.
Its gotten so repetitive, i once predicted he's about to come do it, 2 posts before he did.

/thread

He might just be possessed then.

Or

From second message of Fátima.

You devils have banished the Holy Spirit from your hearts. Lord have mercy.

Your "objection" was literally addressed by the video you dismissed, lmao. The lady of Fatima was confirmed to be taking about Russia becoming Orthodox again. But of course, no catholics close to the matter like to admit that in public.

Then why would she tell the Catholics and not the Orthodox?

Also why would Russia need to become Orthodox again at a time when it was entirely Orthodox? Russia when the Apparaition happened was one of the largest Orthodox Countries in the world?

Why would Mary need to convert a people who were already converted?

I don’t need to watch the video to say that makes no sense. Sure Russia has had a renewal of faith but the Prophecy has not been fulfilled. Which she said within the Prophecy IT WOULD BE FULFILLED.

The Pope Consecrated the Whole World not Russia. It’s like asking your priest to pray to bless your sick child and he blesses all the sick children in the room. Sure he did it but it wasn’t what you asked for and the blessing is not as strong as if he blessed your son specifically.

Mary wants the Pope and all the Bishops to offer up Mass for the conversion of Russia.

What does it matter? Is unification suddenly not a goal for you guys anymore?

Are you saying the mother of God would've been unable to see into the future and allude to the devastating long-term effects communism would have on the country, which it still hasn't fully recovered from?

It doesn't matter whether you think it makes sense or not user, that came directly from the girls that witnessed the theotokos in the first place.

And what do you think is happening with Russia right now? Either you're calling the girls of Fatima liars, or implying something far worse.

So reunification, as implied by your first question. The only difference is, that it implies Rome will reject its heresies and become Orthodox again. Why would the Orthodox need to experience the vision if they're already in good standing with the holy virgin? Nobody outside Orthodoxy would listen or pay attention to her if that were the case. Seems like she was kindly granting you guys a helping hand to inspire you to move in the right direction.

One of the Fatima girls said they'd become Uniates, another said they'd return to the Orthodox Church.

Maybe one option is true.
Maybe both.

I know some prophecies on both sides speak of the Reunification of the Churches, so maybe it's tied to that.

Attached: 7q19j6g57zv11.jpg (1500x1200, 122.37K)

Don't fall for Russian state propaganda. Russia is the most atheist country in the world, beating France and Germany by far. Kremlin tries to push the idea that it's the defender of the faith to westerners, mainly American protestants, but in Russia the people are apathetic and the churches are empty. I don't blame them though, i would have serious doubts myself if i knew that my Patriarch was a KGB agent that lives in luxury while the population is starving.
en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/unknown-stage-party-in-swimsuits-on-patriarch-kirill-s-yacht/

Seriously, the Russian church haven't learned anything from 1917 and it's ironic because all high ranking bishops used to be agents of the KGB and 70% of the population misses the days of Stalin. Islam on the other hand is on the rise.

themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/16/stalins-approval-rating-among-russians-hits-record-high-poll-a65245
nationalinterest.org/feature/russias-real-reasons-partnering-iran-66937

Ukraine doesn't need any reconversion btw. Ukrainians are very pious believers despite Russia's war on them. But Ukrainian faith is exactly strong because they don't want anything to do with Russia.

Attached: b0f13efaddd34ec70092ac07de76001d.jpg (780x520, 100.89K)

50% of Russians don't even know what Pascha is about
znak.com/2019-04-26/polovina_rossiyan_ne_znaet_chto_hristiane_prazdnuyut_na_pashu?fbclid=IwAR302769EpJclLmge-yLzZ7TJucv9NU6bLbdiMIjmoxxT-DY1HdCpJktenU

This year, only 4,3 million Russians celebrated Pascha (Russian population is 144,5 million so around 3% of all Russians)
xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/news/item/16714044/?fbclid=IwAR1MvEJoRPa_awi6euUriXA5Ns_kikrI1HyRYSHUn7oy3qhm-_fD7a17Mz8

And while the number of believers is extremely small, the state keeps bulding empty churches and presenting that as a flourishing of faith.

>xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/
No gonna click that.

The church that I visit (outside Russia) has priests, deacons, cantors of various slavic ethnicity (Ukrainian included) and even American priest (he went back to US though). The matter of the church is the matter of faith, not worldly politics and the question of where is the seat of faith and where is the centre of church; and the faith is still going strong both within and outside Russia. We chose our denomination based on faith and belief, not which nation is the host or the seat.

It matters because how Reunification happens and you know it.

Don’t misrepresent me the Mother of God knew all those things obviously because she tells us they were going to happen.

Follow me in this.

Sure but remember the Holy Virgin repeatedly says remain loyal to your superior. And the Superior of the Other Churches was always Rome. Just a Peter was always the Superior of the Apostles.

True, but for the Russian church it's 100% politics and no faith. The Eucharist for them is just a tool for political alliances and pressure. That's the reason why atheism runs rampant in Russia, because the people don't see faith anywhere. That's also the reason why in Ukraine things are different, because they want to stay away from this blasphemous situation Putin and Kirill have created. It's about faith and not about the country.
Right now, the muslims in Russia might be on par with the Orthodox

4,3 million Russians celebrated Easter in 2019 (out of 144 millions). 50% of Russians don't know what Easter is about>>821039
Maybe Kirill should stop harassing Orthodox people in other countries and start taking care of his own country otherwise in a few decades he won't have a flock at all and his Orthodox Vatican will be useless.
themoscowtimes.com/2019/06/27/russian-church-plans-2-bln-orthodox-vatican-a66182

Attached: Easter.jpg (658x516, 123.62K)

Personally, St. Malachy's prophecy (and it's connection to the 3rd secret of Fatima, see vid related) makes me suspect that whatever happens to Russia, they probably won't become "Catholic" as we currently understand it. That prophecy is unusually accurate and on the verge of completion, implying that something big is going to change with the structure of the Catholic church somehow in the not too distant future, and I don't think it would make any sense for Russia to convert to something that's just about to have the rug pulled underneath it.