I am a Jew

I am a Jew who was raised in a fundamentalist protestant Christian environment. As a result, I feel very compelled to follow in G-d's will but I get stuck on Jesus randomly. I even just got circumcised as an adult but now I all of a sudden am stuck on the Jesus rabbit hole again. What should I do to determine the truth without calling upon Jesus for fear that it might be idolatry?

Attached: 1554370220206.jpg (239x160, 7.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newmanreader.org/works/subjects/sermon15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what makes it fine for Christians? Idolatry is idolatry. I might be held to a higher standard but regardless it would not be fine.

Read Isaiah, Daniel, and all the Messianic prophesies in the OT. It's undeniable that Jesus is the Messiah. Sorry you mutilated yourself.

I guess when Zionist "Christians" like Rabbi Hagee say that Jews are chosen, we are goyim, it leads to tragedies like your apostasy. This is just sad.

Pray to God and don't pray to Jesus specifically as you research the claims of the Resurrection. Look for fellow Jewish Christians in whatever sect or denomination you may or may not join to help you out.

Are you winnie the pooh retarded? This man will die unbaptized and be damned to an eternity in hell because you're too winnie the pooh weak to tell him.

Hi there Jewish friend.
Stop denying that Jesus Chirst is the Messiah the prophets were telling you about. Become what obedient Israel has become and join Jesus' Church already. Your man-made traditions won't save you. Only by the life saving body and blood of Jesus will you be able to know God the Father.

Fullfill your destiny and BEGOME

Attached: 2019_06_23_072017.png (480x476, 120.1K)

this

why begome gadolig instead of ordodox

Because one is true and the other is false.

Being Gadolig is the Orthodox way, broski. Being in schism isn't.

Attached: yyybij20r1721.jpg (1242x1766, 82.76K)

Search the scriptures to see if those things are true. It's all there - Jonah, Isaiah, Daniel, Zechariah all point to Christ. You should also go to an apostolic church and hear these things preached.

Oh boy, here it goes…

Attached: IMG-20180815-WA0006.jpg (640x640, 45.72K)

dual covenant theology is bad pls stop

Hellfire is eternal. Your "God" is a creation of man.

Kinda absurd that Jews deny eternity in hell when their blasphemous Talmud claims that Jesus is not only there, but him in particular is condemned to burn in excrement. F*ck right off.

You may dislike them, at least do not lie on them. It's beneath your dignity.

There's no way to determine the truth without calling upon Jesus. Jesus is Himself God, and when you deny Him you also deny God, and God is the source of all truth, so that as long as you're not looking to Him you'll never find the truth. Call upon Jesus and you won't even need to determine the truth; the truth will be handed to you on a silver platter.

You need to pray, and you need a sign.
… EDC…

Don't listen to these people. Return to your synagogue. You are a Jew and should follow your religion. Don't sin by following christianity.

Please consider the Logos, and you will see without a shadow of a doubt who your messiah is.
Start making spiritual gains.

Attached: 1465173741846.jpg (770x960, 139.28K)

Nice try, schlomo, but you have no power here.

you will have to be convinced Jesus Christ is God. consider the arguments for and against it. this can be found by looking at arguments against the Trinity as well. arianism was a popular one for a time; might be a good place to start.

i don't see why you can't pray to God the Father on this issue.

this, eventually.

1 Corinthians 1:17-25

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not in wisdom of speech, lest the cross of Christ should be made void.

18 For the word of the cross, to them indeed that perish, is foolishness; but to them that are saved, that is, to us, it is the power of God.

19 For it is written: I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the prudence of the prudent I will reject.

20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For seeing that in the wisdom of God the world, by wisdom, knew not God, it pleased God, by the foolishness of our preaching, to save them that believe.

22 For both the Jews require signs, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews indeed a stumblingblock, and unto the Gentiles foolishness:

24 But unto them that are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Sermon 15. The Principle of Continuity between the Jewish and Christian Churches
newmanreader.org/works/subjects/sermon15.html

Check out Books from Roy Schoeman, a Jewish Harvard professor that converted to Catholicism. Also, "Before the Dawn: Autobiographical Reflections by Eugenio Zolli, Former Chief Rabbi of Rome"

It's a story of how the famous and revered Chief Rabbi of Rome, Israel Zolli, became a Christian and entered the Catholic Church after World War II. Zolli was a world renowned Jewish leader and Scripture & Talmudic scholar, and an authority on Semitic philology.

OP here. Seems like an interesting read thanks for that.

Read the targums