AMD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multinational_companies_with_research_and_development_centres_in_Israel
Oy vey how will LARPers ever recover!
Yes goy, use the architecture based on a BSD license! Surely no companies will ever take advantage of that!

Attached: 1471365837470.jpg (238x250, 8.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homebrewcpu.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess you'll have to go back to cuckchan and leave this board to grown adults again

Attached: 1520038326105.jpg (555x475, 97.69K)

It's because of all the silicone from the deserts.

Attached: d5bae36c7045e135736b439508983d54b839a0613b14c2670017ce102333969b.png (245x316, 94.41K)

This is a major national security threat.
The Chinese and Semites cannot be trusted.

Attached: e8a129973ef9c290afdb04c5a15c7e14e6bfca2421ecc185c91121a8f5c01422 (1)

Obviously not. I just think it's funny when fanboys from any side play the Jew card. It doesn't work.

So, you're big multi-national tech corp.
You want to build your R&D headquarters.
You don't want to do it in SanFran because holy shit, those property prices.
But you still want to be around other tech corps for networking.

What are your options?
It needs to be respectable, globalist but still somewhat western country that is not taxed and overregulated into oblivion.

Attached: 1410444004095.jpg (585x454, 63.04K)

Exactly, but then you'll start hating Israeli companies again when it's not YOUR favorite tech company

Singapore.
Ireland.
Iceland.

which networking?
what does it mean from practical p.o.v. and why does it matter?

And it isn't about the Linux-distro-of-the-week like every other thread! Isn't it great?

Poland
Czechia
Ukraine

No. I'd much rather have that than this garbage

Latvia
Estonia
Hungary

Adolf the Gitler solved that problem years ago.

Hmm, have you tried starting a company yourself?

This, Intel's growing increasingly desperate.

Maybe they have no solution to any of these showstopper bugs they've been plagued with lately, and this is their 'solution?'

Ever heard of the term "cognitive bias"?

If I ever did start a tech company I would likely hold an R&D centrr in Israel as well since that's where the American DoD money is going and where Jewish academics often end up
Then maybe someday a bunch of LARPing retards in some Chinese basket weaving forum can call me a kike while using processors also made by Jews. That's how I know I've made it

>>>Zig Forums

On the same team, asshole.
t. Chinese

Singapore or Poland

When can we have kike-free open hardware? Jesus fuck

Maybe take advantage of RISC-Vs BSD license and make it yourself. You'd be doing something a lot more productive than justifying your confirmation bias over a fanboy wank.

Isn't SPARC also open source? Anyway how are you going to "make it yourself" short of soldering the CPU like clockboy? If you're using FPGA, you have to trust the hardware maker and also the programmer.

What is being larped?

OpenSPARC is a re-implementation of the SPARC ISA released under the GPL
It doesn't work like that. You can draft a specification based on an FPGA and then contact a semiconductor fab like Global Foundries to produce a working final product. But it's not cheap

Not him, but this doesn't solve the problem he raised. You still have to trust the semiconductor fabricator. The only way to have total trust of the hardware is to design and assemble it yourself. You cannot trust any micro controllers or logic boards that were produced by anyone other than yourself. By no means will you ever be able to achieve something capable of what 'modern computing' is thought to be.

Back to TTL it is then.
homebrewcpu.com/

How was the first microchip fabricated? Modern clean-rooms and semiconductor fabs didn't exist yet so surely they had a simple solution. They likely had a simple lab for doing photolithography

Reliably homebrewing a transistor is hard enough as-is.

This doesn't affect you if you don't believe in retarded conspiracies.

In other words it affects 90 percent of this board

To the uninitiated, reality is a retarded conspiracy.

Attached: 26fe4f17185de35edea79524b67165f3c798bfed1c5b31665409d2e5d2edffd8.jpg (1024x576, 73.41K)

What did he mean by this. He is Chinese and on the same team as the Semites, or he is Chinese and dislikes being compared with Semites with respect to respectability? For reference, Taiwanese are more trustworthy than mainland Chinese in general.

Attached: e3b1bd7c2e7aa088e1bf9ba62891d86b3069f957c2bad02f95f3a36b388db21b.jpg (704x396, 56.16K)

You do not understand the idea of RISC-V. It's an archutecture, not a specific processor. It's also not a company. Now get out brainlet Jew.

If it works is it retarded? It may be obvious to have it in Tel-aviv but good goyim suppress any suspicion to not be an anti-semite.

Attached: god_through_big_data.webm (1280x720, 521.74K)

Apparently having your facilities susceptible to rocket attacks from Israeli and Palestinian forces is the hot shit

Let's see:
the whole of western-Europe is a tax haven for multinationals, close to other tech companies and is more respectable than Israel.
Estonia is the ICT capital of Europe thanks to EU monies. I would say that country is on par with Israel with regards to respectability and globalization.
Iceland is strategically placed between Europe and the USA.
etc.etc.etc.

There isn't a good reason for those countries to move to the desert other than Israel luring them with benefits so that Israel can pretend it has a functioning economy.

*for those companies to move to the desert

There's a 17 year old kid called 'Sam Zeloof' who made an entire lab for microchip fabrication and can manage about 14nm

Give the semites the oven.
t. Hongkonger

Attached: racemap17.jpg (980x551, 85.92K)

The vast majority of Fortune 500 companies are in America, America and Israel are close allies, and most of the DoD money os going to Israel. That's why it's like this. Europe also have really weird trade laws and local ordinancess and such that deter multinational businesses. As an American I likely would put my HQ in California and my R&D center in Israel like everything else

Close allies don't sink each other ships. Close allies don't demand tribute every year. Close allies don't require the other to bleed in some pointless war.

Attached: america_in_eu4.png (268x589, 290.23K)

Grow up kiddo, the USS Liberty was half a century ago. Don't stoop down to the Jews levels and turn it into the next Holodraud

AMD IS JUST PRETENDING TO BE FRIENDLY TO JUST SO THAT THE JEWS WON'T DESTROY THEM
STOP BELIEVING JEWISH LIES
DON'T BUY INTEL BUY AMD

Attached: intel.jpg (200x200, 8.63K)

fix'd