Luxe: a lovingly hand crafted game engine

Hello there! Do you enjoy artisanal, lovingly handcrafted vegan code? Cool. Looks like you went through a long journey to get here.

luxe is a free, cross platform, open source, rapid development game engine. in short: it's almost what I'd write if I wanted to make my own specifically for luxe, with deep integration for the engine (except written by a language engineer with years of experience making languages). It's artisinal software. Carved out of hardwood by a man with a beard and a flannel shirt. every design goal is considered in depth and not in a vacuum.

Designed as a 2D first engine, luxe aims to provide a strong 2D toolset ready to make games. This applies whether it's a one hour or one+ year project. our devlog is lovely. This 1.0 version of the engine is not yet available, the source will come along after it is :)

Is it going to be open source? It will be. Oh wow, I just blew my own mind.

Ah yes, luxe

luxeengine.com/

Attached: lelux.PNG (340x261, 15.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zA1AW_V2vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Website is shite.
no thanks
double no thanks

Rewrite it in Rust, then I'll consider it.

Attached: gabe laugh.jpg (250x231, 4.27K)

wrong. It's actually written in a meme lang and trasncompiled into the meme lang called c++.

My brother. Fuck yeah. Assembly or into the bin it goes. C++ is for OOP pussies.

Millenials don't know where it go or what it be. Shieet.

pixel shit garbage by a dev who literally gets fucked in the ass on a regular basis

Attached: faggot.png (314x502, 91.85K)

Suck my dick and fuck off.

Hipster trash.

No, I hate vegans.

there are already too many shitty game engines out there and also plenty of open source ones. die faggot

You mean free software? Because open sores alone doesn't guarantees your freedoms, as it may be open but not allow modification/distribution.

Attached: come at me brah.png (519x360, 110.09K)

An engine nobody asked for, using a language nobody's heard of. Great.

No, the project is open sores. They even talk about having a private close beta of 1.0. Let me guess, you won't have the freedom to distribute that build and may not even get the source code for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zA1AW_V2vA

Just from that hipster wording I know it is cuck licensed and therefore quasi proprietary.

Your logo is shit. Align the arrows and fix the left one's inner curve.

How do you think news happens? It happens one viewer at a time.

Stop being insane and eat some animal fat immediately.

Fuck off with this shit

Jesus going down that rabbit hole of related projects/people.
Why is everyone gay and retweeting about dead trannies? Is the gayming community = the gay community?

That's not what open source means, or even what Richard Stallman thinks open source means.
Read the open source definition. Hell, read what gnu.org has to say about open source.

Where do bellies like that come from? Is it your abdominal muscles at some point in life becoming weakened and losing the ability to hold your intestines back from flowing forward? Or what?

Video games cause homosexuality.

Nah, mindless hedonism and subversion of our society's traditions and morals does.

hello, mister!

Attached: fishy.jpg (300x250, 51.37K)