Dangerous RF levels?

im about 40 or so yards from a newly renovated mcdonalds and getting a really solid signal on my phone(which has a terrible antenna) not sure if 5GHz or 2.4

anyway isnt it dangerous to have this highly populated radio wave atmosphere?
seems like there are too many channel options and there should just be one antenna in a single city if thats not the case...youtu.be/AmT8pPwH6qk
this guy seems to think so.
honestly im not an expert but i have read quite a bit more than the average wifi user and i see these towers everywhere. have you seen the gauge wire they use to amplify the beaconing signal? its 2-3 in diameter.

let me know what u think

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/peh-emf/meetings/archive/en/keynote3ng.pdf
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_spectrum
who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs304/en/
mpoweruk.com/radio.htm
digitaljournal.com/pr/3706604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone and their grandma AND her dog is setting up wireless networks these days (and guess what, they almost always set them to full transmit power for "muh optimal coverage"). Literally nobody cares about his signal being electromagnetic smog to everyone else around them. The only solution at this point seems to be to move innawoods or somesuch, as you can't force anybody to shut their signal off or even to attenuate its power levels.

Except wifi is microwaves and not RF.

You'll get more damage from the Sun than any wifi radiation, which as correctly said, is non-ionizing. During the 5g rollout, expect a lot of retards to warn you of impending doom like pic related, but this is just fear mongering.

Attached: Sheeple-42.jpg (833x1080, 333.58K)

stick your head into a microwave. don't worry, it's non-ionizing.

Wifi does not produce a 1000W signal at the resonant frequency of water towards my face
Stop this FUD, wifi is shit because it's insecure and lazy, not because it's "muh cancer"

Eat some greens dickhead

rustfag wants you to get cancer from these cancer signals
Eat some meat rustfag, and not the black meat your butthole eats on a regular basis.

actually Microwaves (even 4G/5G) can be dangerous for your health as it dries your cells. but if you don't use your phone 24/7 then it's ok.

Neither does a microwave oven. If a microwave oven operated at one of the resonant frequency /frequencies of water it would just heat the outside of whatever you put in there and have no penetrating power. Water is polar and so the molecules spin an electromagnetic field no matter what frequency that field is. ~2.4GHz was mainly chosen because it was in the middle of an ISM band.

Did you ride the short bus to school?

I guess that Nancy Wertheimer and her colleagues were wrong then.

Just remember to put you're wifi-scream just like you put sun-scream

Anyway besides all the fud that comes from each sides TV, modern food and Marxists schools are more dangerous than wavelength on short term.

ok but look at the reaction from this thread.
why cant people be talking about this?
and yet everyone has a galaxy s8 or iphone and they cant tell ask us to make a devision about the safety from radio waves?
its not even about them making money

do u work at sprint lol
guys, phones and towers work because they both transmit and receive a particular wavelength.
the companies shouldnt be trying to sell us a signal or a number. instead they should let the technology sell itself. thats why you get this seperation between real techies/hackers and reddit fags.

Rf signals are not dangerous

ok, so I did make a bit of a mistake, you are correct that 2.4 GHz was specifically chosen due to frequency regulation and HAMfaggots, but 2.4 GHz EMR is absorbed readily by fats, oils and water, the three main culprits of yucky food.

because we have other things we would like to talk about
source?

(((Wertheimer)))

where are the proofs?

>(((Wertheimer)))
(((dajooos parentheses)))
Meanwhile some kids don't have leukemia.

normalfags are niggercattle, plain and simple.

The biggest danger to 5G is the IoT spying that it makes possible.

There is no proof that microwaves cause harm. If you want to be taken seriously, provide some evidence or gtfo with your Zig Forums meme words you illiterate brainlet.

who.int/peh-emf/meetings/archive/en/keynote3ng.pdf

Attached: radiation.png (1134x1333, 88.27K)

no (((university))) research that's been (((peer))) reviewed by the (((academic))) journals.

it's interesting that you chose to link to the (((World Health Organization)))
pure coincidence

Attached: who.png (1038x944, 55.72K)

Attached: 0abcfd02232b53fa7df25f6b419a36591cbddb351d7579b946351854db59eff2.jpg (763x809, 169.6K)

Try again retard.

Attached: 1520804801315.jpg (480x448, 26.47K)

would it be possible to set a microwave's resonant frequency to match a stone instead of water so you could melt rocks?

and has anyone ever tried?

Attached: 1508643359425.PNG (421x266, 58.75K)

What about the pic, you ignored half of the evidence I posted?
>science is for le (((joos)))
you cheeky shitposter, I'm not replying until you provide arguments which support your hypothesis.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/4chan/
go back now

it has reference and sources, you faggot. it's also used in wikipedia. but you are too stubborn to consider an alternative source. it's basically an 'ad hominem' argument.
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
fuck off with your shill tactics

take your schizophrenia meds faggot

not an argument

total brainlet detected. you probably fried your brains with microwaves. think about what happens to your food when you put it in a microwave? it becomes hot, right? that same thing happens to your cells, if you use cellular data, only to less extent.

Your cells become hot from body heat as well, you absolute mongoloid. Heat is not harmful. Did you even read the study I linked? Your argument is false.

I agree that some academic studies are warped in order to fulfill a political agenda, but most of them are in the humanitarian fields. Anyone with enough knowledge can check how much radiation their phone emits and compare it to the official data. I have done it myself and the data matches. It's harder to fake a STEM field related study. What is your alternative? To trust some faggots on a japanese anime image board? Or an anonymous blogger? I prefer dealing with actual science studies.
at least try, schlomo

Microwave is non-ionizing. At extremely high levels, it can cause things to heat up but is not ionizing.

Dude stick your hand in front of this acetylene-oxygen torch. It's just heat man. Non-ionizing.

Fear of everything is a sign of deeper issues. Get some help.

How is that even an argument. You said heat does no damage, then you say it does. Make up your mind.

Yes, heat can cause damage to your cells if it's over a certain temperature. That works in the microwave because it operates in 1000W and it's all concentrated on what's inside it.
Your phone or router don't have enough power to heat your cells. The Sun/weather has a higher impact on your cells than RF or MW radiation.

What's the point of these then?

Attached: cell-phone-towers.jpg (1600x1071, 337.05K)

Attached: f5f87e1ae02d785964f80a4afd5c5998d60b109b63a00b576fe7d9b4890f842b.png (500x758, 450.65K)

Burn hazard maybe

Attached: Listening_radio_with_grass.mp4 (640x360, 8.51M)

The towers operate in higher power. You cannot compare a whisper to a airplane jet engine sound. That's what I'm trying to say - mobile phones cannot achieve this kind of power.

yet distance has no effect in your world.

It does. That's why those towers are not situated near crowded areas. Same as nuclear plants.

neat

Do you understand the difference between a TV remote and a 10kW infrared deathray? It's the same difference as between a cell phone and a cell phone tower - one is harmless, the other will murder the shit out of you if you stick your head inside the invisible beam.

I wonder if you could get people to panic over IR radiation as well. Surely some retards could be convinced that their TV remotes are giving them cancer.

Making weapon was never this safe.

i hope you all get cancer from the sun

1. Not the guy you were replying to
2. Look up the transmitt energy of a wifi transceiver and work out the power at your distance. It's nowhere near being in the same order of magnitude. You will get way more cell damage from taking a warm shower.
3. Stop spamming Zig Forums with your "not an argument" non-arguments

Just fucking explain how microwave crowd control weapons exist. The antenna preheats under-skin layers causing people to feel pain, shock or light burning making them to run away from source. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

You throw a frog into a boiling pot, it jumps right away. You slowly heat the water, frog boils with it.

Dunning-Kruger: the post

according to the scientists ITT those are safe to ignore. Let’s see a video of you rubbing your balls against a cell tower antenna.

if I shoot a straw at your body with enough power, it'll probably pass through it. does it make straws lethal weapons?

[citation needed]
Also, cell phones were emitting more radiation back then.
more like: it all depends on how fast the object hits you (power).
"The ADS works by firing a high-powered beam of 95 GHz waves at a target"
I emphasize on HIGH-POWERED.

Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: sutr.png (560x405, 90.43K)

This radio tower != 5 watt wifi router
Kill yourself faggot

300MW cell tower is not high-powered enough for you?
What if it could concentrate it's beams in certain directions? In fact what exactly stops them from doing so?
If everything around you is "5 Watt wireless IoT thermostat", then given enough quantity, it will turn into 500 Watt microwave oven.
Now I'm curious, has anyone tried to boil water with few hundreds of WiFi routers yet?

your pilpul only makes my oven hotter, chaim. All people want is for normalniggers to pump the brakes on the EM pollution but i get it, there's shekels in 6 month goyphone product cycles, network infrastructure and chemo drugs.

Attached: main-qimg-87f8ebd8c284aeef1be641fb57fdbafc-c.jpg (602x549, 56.72K)

yeah because the cell tower in your backyard and the wall of rf from at least a dozen chink rebrand routers in your vicinity at all times totally just equal 5w.

Compare this:

Yes grandma RF can be dangerous or fatal.

Can you talk like a normal person? Or is your brain permanently mutilated by Zig Forumsnigger bullshit?

Do you know anything about radios or how radio signals work?

Wifi routers have sub watt TX power. It's even weaker than the shitty chink Baofeng handhelds you can get on Amazon for $25. The frequency doesn't matter since its non ionizing. It's the power you throw into it and the loss of signal which creates heat. There wont be any radiating from a Wifi router antenna.

let us know when you have washed the sand out of your vagina

That's just false or microwave ovens wouldn't work.

My microwave is 1.65KW. Where do you think that power is going?

RF is below 300 MHz, between that and 300 GHz it's microwaves.
no u

Attached: 383.png (1116x1276, 73.45K)

Both of these are D&C

Not an argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_spectrum

I must say though, the Amerimutt meme is pretty damn fantastic.

Heat.

I have not enough knowledge in the field to say for sure what would happen if you point a beam from such a tower in a certain direction and whether it is possible at all. It would probably fry you. It's a valid concern because there is not enough research on the subject, I admit.
According to this:
who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs304/en/
mpoweruk.com/radio.htm
That's not quite the case. I've searched for any evidence on whether different radio waves' power accumulates, but I couldn't find any. You should be more concerned with solar radiation, tbqh.

confirmed mouthbreather

so happy with my thread. see how easy it is guys? to have an affect in the world you just have to have an idea, a concern and show it to your audience. in this case, I particularly chose a group of individuals not typically prone to saftery concerns

(((who))) could be behind this post?
or good goy lefty looney tune cuck?

agree. asking and provoking is what leads to progress. do you still have concerns about non-ionizing radiation, though?

Turns out you have a point, op
digitaljournal.com/pr/3706604

chicken tendies