GPUs becoming cheaper?

Is it me, or are GPUs suddenly becoming cheaper? Pic related is a Sapphire RX Vega 56 Nitro+ which went from 800€ to 750€ in less than a day. Cryptoniggers calling it quits?

good fucking god, 750+€ for a Vega 56.. and I am glad I bought my RX480 for only 250€ back in 2016

Attached: deTklbg.png (597x280, 11.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
archive.li/jbPPk
8ch.net/namibia/res/8760.html#q9009
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/patently
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda fucked up that screenshot, but the question remains.

Buttcoin currently ½ the peak price youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

Haven't been following buttcoin super closely but doesn't it usually fall to half its price after a peak? As I recall it fell much more in '14

You can't mine bitcoin with GPUs, only alt-coins. So instead of looking at btc look at Monero, Etherum, etc. Those ones you do mine with GPUs.

$10k?

Fuck the cryptoniggers. What they're doing is setting an unnecessary demand making the price skyrocket even the low-tier gpus that can do coinshit didn't drop price for long.
It'd be more interesting if data storage market become cheap but this simulated silicon shortage is just a ploy to impede sandisk's 2TB tf cards

Are AMD cards at a reasonable price again? or is it still fucked.

Blaming the cryptoniggers feels nice but is not the root of the problem.
Not only GPU's are overpriced, also RAM, HDD's and SSD's. Manufacturers are making agreements to keep the prices high. That is the main problem.

archive.li/jbPPk
here is why

I just want the cream of the crop for my VR so fuck off you cryptoniggers

Attached: angry dog noises.png (4032x2268, 8.61M)

Still extremely fucked.

Criptominers should all be lined up and shot in the fucking face tbh

This but I think you forget that mining cost rise exponentially. And that is totally underestimated. Bitcoin requires more than one atom plant at the moment (if not already more).

we can use that dam in British Columbia:
8ch.net/namibia/res/8760.html#q9009

I guess that explains who's making all these shitty threads on Zig Forums.

Maybe if you want the cutting edge cards to scam retards with too much money, but mid range cards are still normally priced as far as I can tell. Anyone who just wants them for gaymen will be able to find a good card in the

Patently false. Even the 530 and 1050 are overpriced by a few tens of dollars

Sorry, I meant blatantly.

No you stupid fucking nigger
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/patently

I've got an idea, but I don't really think any of you would be up for it.

>Anyone who just wants them for gaymen will be able to find a good card in the

bump

Well I'm up for fucking up crypto

Fuck crypto and fuck video games. I'm trying to do parallel algorithm research with GPUs and it's sucking up all of our fucking grant money.

Same. I'd like to use GPUs for their actual raw computing power, but "GTA V MAX SETTINGS 4K 2018 ULTRA REALISTIC" and "BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT" folks just won't let me