Anyone know of any free image DNA hash programs/libraries?

Anyone know of any free image DNA hash programs/libraries?

Over the years, I've accumulated hundreds upon hundreds of dupe images as a result of using different applications to sync my phone and digital camera to my computer, several of which wanted to have their way with my images like rotating, resizing, etc. This means using a traditional hash algorithm would be useless since the data itself has been altered. If I could use image DNA, it would make finding duplicates far more reliable.

I can write my own program to perform the file scan itself, but would need a DLL or some library that I can leverage in my program to calculate the image hash.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

visipics.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, just use Hydrus.

If you're on Windows you can use www.joerg-rosenthal.com/en/antitwin/
It has functionality to find images which are only similar, too.

Next time better description, please.
Like: "Need duplicate file finder which also finds similar images"
NOT: "image DNA hash programs"

>(((rosenthal)))

It works and it's free.
(((Stallman)))
fight me

Wrong. It is proprietary software. It explicitly denies you the zeroth freedom. They do not provide you the source code which denies you from the first and third freedom. Since the program is under copyright, it is likely you don't have the second freedom.
How can you call it free when you don't even get 1 of the 4 freedoms?

What the fuck do you expect. I posted it because I had the same problem before and used it.
It just werks.
He wants you to buy a company license if you own a company for totally unjustified prices but what do you expect from them.
Instead of shitposting recommend better tools.

Who came up with these """"""freedoms""""""? How did this person have any authority to define these """"""freedoms""""""?

I expect you not to call something that is proprietary free.

RMS came up with the list of the four essential freedoms. One does not need authority to state them as these freedoms are something that intrinsically exist. Someone is just merely documenting these freedoms in written language.

The knowledge of the Freedoms was given to us by Saint iGNUcius. He is not merely a person but an enlightened being, and you too can be saved if you accept Software Freedom into your heart.

Attached: serveimage.png (655x480, 549.74K)

The only real free is public domain or a license that is essentially the same.

To clarify my point "free as in free beer"

Who came up with "free beer" anyway? Except for girls beer is never free, and in FOSS there are no girls to start with.

Bologna. You think a charlatan has authority to dictate truths? No. Just because this guy said these are the 4 freedoms, and the only freedoms, after they were revised of course, by him, then everyone must accept those """"""freedoms"""""" as being true?

Haste was gegen Freibier, häh?

I never said they were the only freedoms, but merely the essential freedoms. If you reread what I said, you will notice that I point out that these freedoms are not made up. People do not have to accept these as it is already something true. These four essential freedoms are just taking the idea of software freedom and putting it into words.

Again, why am I to trust some guy over any other guy? Maybe the other guy doesn't believe these """"""freedoms"""""" to be true. Who am I to believe then?

Other people have this thing called critical thinking that can be used to evaluate ideas. As you lack it I recommend you believe whoever is louder.

Boy are you blind.

what the actual fuck are you talking about DNA for?
just a make a smol version of all your pics and take the pixel RGB and compare it to an average section of an image scaled up
allow a smol amount of difference in RGB values

Visipics is an older piece of software for visually comparing/finding duplicates.

visipics.info/

OP here. There is a lot of faggotry in the thread. Thanks for the two anons who recommended options. I will look into the Rosenberg one this week. Hydra looms like a program I've been wanting for a long time anyway.

Also, to all the autists screeching about my use of the term "image dna", this is an actual thing used by Bing and Google to create hashes from CP images. Something like that would work perfectly in my case

Not really. You're getting mocked because it's not as though images have DNA or anything analogous, really. The MS product for finding CP is called PhotoDNA. It's just a marketing thing.

findimagedupes
geeqie

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

No fucking shit, you asshole. The "DNA" part of it is using distinct features in the image to derive a hash. They convert the images to grayscale and then identify all lines of contrast. They place these lines within a grid and derive a hash based on which regions in the grid contain a contrast line. The idea is that the algorithm will compute a consistent hash regardless of image dimensions. The dimensions don't even have to be proportionate.

It's to prevent someone from downloading CP and then editing in a black dot to subvert traditional hashing algorithms and also to prevent someone from slightly stretching the width/height or adding pillar and/or letterboxes.

i fixed the "image dna" of an old lady on wangblows with dupeGuru. also had the "similar image dna" feature, and is free as in freewilly

Attached: such_data.png (3333x4374, 5.38M)

bump