Cock.li vs Gmail?

Cock.li vs Gmail?

Cock.li is probably made by some basement dweller from 8ch.net while google is a giant corporation who I know reads through all my in encrypted emails.

What do you prefer Zig Forums and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

chiru.no/a/mail/
youtube.com/watch?v=K99lmchhy2g
scryptmaildniwm6.onion/
mewchqgmqfe6zhnu.onion/tech/res/481.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can tell you're fresh from /g/

No I'm already using Gmail as has for years and I have a protonmail account but I can't use it through Thunderbird and mutt, and I encrypt all my important emails anyway so does it matter?

Protonmail.

the cock.li fag already told everyone that he can read all your mail yet fags like you OP still appear

From those two, the obvious choice is gmail.
Google, as a big corporation, has the resources to really make use of your personal data.
That cock guy probably just faps to your emails in his mother's basement.
Why would you want to deny the world the opportunity to make full use of all resources it has?

chiru.no/a/mail/

Attached: cirno mail.png (527x741, 158.51K)

Cock.li's owner might or might not sell your data, but he would benefit a lot from doing so.
Google will not sell your data period, and they wouldn't benefit from doing so as their power lies in being the biggest botnet in existence, your data is safe with them, but you're also feeding the botnet.

Pick your poison, or host your own email.

How much does Google pay? I'm sick of being a NEET.

Buy/rent your own server.
Host your mail server.
Encrypt hard drive.
Regularly pull all mail to your local computer.
bzero the remote mail data upon retrieving it.
Add meaningful item to your own CV that may help you land higher-responsibility & higher-reward jobs instead of that will get you a 1-year job.

Hello /g/.

After the raid, VC swapped to bunker servers and started encrypting email as it hit the stack. If you are concerned about privacy, ect you can connect to cock.li via Tor to get your email. No email service is 100% secure, but VC is pretty transparent about everything and actually gives a shit about security. Also the mailing list is top tier shitposting, join it if you get the chance.

Personally I would trust birds with arms man more than (((gmail))) any day.

Attached: 684360e96e35132757fe53bd8fdcc1162da38cd1ffc1f8bbff981e13bd023f80.jpg (700x605, 53.46K)

As can any email provider you retarded niggercattle. Vince specifically states that you are a retard if you don't use gpg.

Cock.li is probably the most honest email provider tbh.

Attached: 7e0dde53bf97130de097f9a537ed29da451bc9ec2ce355035bc2651e9d7f574b.jpeg (830x850, 122.02K)

I don't want to have anything to do with joogle, so the cock wins by default, even though I don't know anything about it.

if you use your email for anything serious this is pointless as you will be sent potentially personal information, the reality is that noone uses gpg.

Being transparent doesn't mean he won't sell your data if it comes down to it.

I'm not telling anyone to use /g/mail, I'm just saying shit how it is.

division by zero

oh yeah cock.li is insecure, now forget about it and go away, and I will happily continue to use it with more free bandwidth, as clueless faggots like you will not waste traffic.

Email is a protocol that no one assumed (or gave a shit about, idk) that NSA would someday start reading all of it. It is inherently insecure by design. Contribute to Bitmessage if you really want a secure alternative.

So what's the fucking difference then, cocksucker? Just use Google with GPG, at least the domain won't be embarrassing.

Fuck off, VC.

Attached: WWWTXT_1990-05.png (590x220, 25.65K)

heh

shoo shoo shill

this isn't even a comparison. gmail is the absolute worse choice.
learn some basic concepts before posting

youtube.com/watch?v=K99lmchhy2g

I'm not sure you belong here, Norm Normalson.

sage because protonmail and cock.li have been compromised for quite some time.

Attached: e5b5204cdcff2a940b640b48e51276c86ae56bb9eaf89a12c337782631b7aeff.jpeg (1125x1301, 119.08K)

They came out as virtue signaling faggots

I can't find filter settings on this thing?

Warrant Canary:
In the 4th quarter of 2015, we received a request from the Swiss Federal Police to retain data for an account that was the subject of a criminal investigation. The data preservation request was made by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation via MLAT agreement. After consultation with counsel, Proton Technologies AG decided to comply with the request and preserve the requested account data. No data was handed over as we have yet to receive a binding court order requesting this data.
In the 1st quarter of 2016, we received a request for user data from the Ministère public of the Republique et Canton de Genève, originating from the United Kingdom, which was legally valid under la Convention européene d’entraide judiciaire en matière pénale (CEEJ Strasbourg 1959, RS 0.351.1) and the Deuxième Protocole additionnel (Strasbourg 2001, RS 0.351.12). The full facts of the criminal incident was provided to us. Given that a criminal action was clearly involved and in breach of our terms and conditions, we declined to mount a court challenge against the request. Proton Technologies AG decided to comply with the data request, to the extent that it is possible, given our cryptography.
In the second quarter of 2016, we received a request for user data as part of an ongoing investigation into a bomb threat in the United States. We agreed to retain (but not hand over) data on this case, pending the issuance of a Swiss court order requesting this data.
In the second quarter of 2016, we received a request from Swiss authorities on behalf of German authorities requesting information in a case where a minor was at risk. After consultation with counsel, we learned a binding Swiss court order is inevitable in this case. Therefore, we handed over available data in this case without waiting for a court ruling in order to not hinder the investigation. It is ProtonMail’s policy to always assist authorities in cases involving pedophilia or terrorism.
In the second quarter of 2016, we received a request from Swiss authorities on behalf of French authorities requesting information on a case involving extortion. Upon our request, Swiss authorities provided to us a copy of the International Letters Rogatory and court order approved by a Paris judge. Upon our request, a Swiss court order was also provided for this data request. Since clear evidence of a crime was provided, and requested paperwork was in order, Proton Technologies AG decided to comply with the data request, to the extent that it is possible, given our cryptography.

This thread should be saged into oblivion. Shame on all of you.

In the fourth quarter of 2016, we received a request from Swiss authorities from the Canton de Vaud, seeking information in a fraud case. After reviewing the relevant court order, Proton Technologies AG decided to comply with the data request, to the extent that it is possible, given our cryptography.
In the first quarter of 2017, we received a request from the Swiss Federal Police regarding a cause of fraud which occurred in the Czech Republic. Czech authorities had secured the appropriate Swiss court approvals via an International Letters Rogatory and provided evidence documenting the fraud which had occurred. After reviewing the relevant court order, Proton Technologies AG decided to comply with the data request, to the extent that it is possible, given our cryptography.
In the first quarter of 2017, we received a request from the Swiss Federal Police that originated from the government of the Republic of Georgia concerning an alleged cybercrime. After reviewing the relevant court order, our legal team determined the request was excessively broad and we are challenging the request.
In February 2017, we received notification from the Geneva prosecutor’s office regarding an impending data request from overseas that will come with a valid International Letters Rogatory. The most probable data requester is the US government. Update: The request is from the US Department of Justice in a case of extortion against a prominent advisory firm. After reviewing the relevant evidence forwarded by US authorities, criminal intent was apparent, so Proton Technologies AG decided to comply with the data request, to the extent that it is possible, given our cryptography.
In March 2017, we received a request from the Geneva prosecutor’s office regarding a data request from overseas that came with a valid International Letters Rogatory. The request came from the German government, investigating an account with links to ISIS. However, we were unable to provide the data requested by the German government as we did not have access to the data requested.
In April 2017, we received a request from the Swiss Federal Police about an information request coming from a former Soviet republic (not Russia) regarding a case with an immediate threat of bodily harm to innocent civilians. Proton Technologies AG decided to comply immediately with the data request, to the extent that it is possible, given our cryptography, with the understanding that a valid Swiss court order will be immediately delivered to our office as soon as possible.
In May 2017, we received a request from US authorities in a US tax and money laundering case. We have informed US authorities that the request must pass through the Swiss Federal Police and be approved by a Swiss court before we will respond. Update: After contesting the validity of the warrant with assistance from lawyers from the EFF, the US government has decided not to pursue the search and seizure warrant.

In July 2017, we received a request for assistance from British police in the case of the kidnapping of Chloe Ayling. In light of the fact that we were able to verify that the kidnappers were in fact using a ProtonMail account, and the fact that the first 48 hours are the most critical in kidnapping cases, we rendered assistance to law enforcement without a court order, but with the understanding that a court order would be furnished to us retroactively. We delayed disclosure on our transparency report at the request of police until the victim was successfully rescued. Update: The court order was indeed received soon after we rendered assistance
In August 2017, we received a request for assistance from the government of Turkey that was passed to us through the Swiss Federal Police. We rejected the request on account of the Turkish government’s human rights record and will take the case to Swiss courts if the Turkish government files for an international proceeding.
In January 2018, we received two requests for assistance from US law enforcement, regarding bomb threats made with ProtonMail. We rendered assistance to Swiss law enforcement working on this case without having yet received a court order, but with the understanding that an approved court was on its way to us. Update: The court order was indeed received soon after we rendered assistance
In March 2018, we received a police request from Austria involving a politician who was accused of sexual harassment. The authorities are trying to identify the person who reported the accusation. Since the person who made the report is likely entitled to certain privacy protections, we have rejected the request even though it was approved by a Swiss court, and have requested that the Geneva prosecutor’s office review the facts of the case again and provide Proton legal with additional information.

Oh yeah. Protonmail is REALLY SECURE

I think you are giving normalfags too much credit. Not one of them have made a comment about the tfwno.gf part of my email. I've gotten a few questions about my username (not in an embarrassing way), but never about the domain. I even use it for work.
I think people are unable to figure out the tfwno part. It probably just looks like a bunch of random letters to them.

Yeah they rent it.

You mean just like gmail and every other email service?

Go fix your detector. I am just one of the users.

Attached: 1478001697109s.jpg (125x82, 2.99K)

there's no such thing as a secure email retard

Nice proof.

Did I ever imply that?

define compromised

Attached: 1478733923590.jpg (323x315, 26.93K)

Nice reaction image, I can tell you have a base for what you're saying and you aren't just echoing memes you found on /g/.

are you a special kind of stupid or what

They use your data in a number of ways, e.g. targeted ads, they do not expose your data to a third party. Please refrain from replying again with meaningless comments or reaction images until you have a sliver of a clue about what you're talking about.

Nice proof.

How is fapping not a full use?

what's embarrassing about airmail.cc? or nigge.rs?

Well, my utterly normalfag boss has requested me to change my work email I made @goat.si. Apparently he actually googled the domain name out of curiosity.
trollface.png

I'd always choose cock.li but within the last year it found its way to some widely-shared spam blacklists. I consider sites that use these blacklists to not be worth my time.

You're clearly retarded, stick to cockli kids

Googling that domain will in no way lead you to goatse, nor will searching it on searx. And just straight navigating to it will give you an image of a parrot. I think your boss is far less normie than you think.

Vincent Canfield might lurk here from time to time, but he is on /g/ much more frequently. If you need to get in touch with him, you can always find him in the /g/cyb irc.

TOFUNO

sdf.org

Cock.li is better than gmail.

Attached: 1434455885696.png (300x100, 23.1K)

scryptmaildniwm6.onion/
enjoy

I'm a web admin, so I have to deal with google analytics, google search console, google this and google that. Might as well stick with gmail at that point, right? I also have to use skype for work. I have the botnet all the way up my ass.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

Don't worry, one more Google service is coming: >>481

oh sorry other site mewchqgmqfe6zhnu.onion/tech/res/481.html

I just did an image search and predictably got a result page full of anuses gaping at me. Are you retarded or something?

bump