Google services doxxing

A European debate website is being attacked by Antifa sending links to a Google form that masquerades as an innocent questionnaire.

What I want to know is: Can a Google service access data/metadata from other Google products that are running simultaneously?
""The obvious issue here is DOXXING""

Dox has one x

dox isn't a real word though

according to who's fictitious authority are words deemed real or fake?

Thanks user. I am a bit of a new fag at this board.

according to who's fictitious authority is the spelling of words judged?

I never implied that there is one right way to spell any word, that was someone else. Go ahead and spell things however you please, as i will not be the one getting judged for poor spelling.

ok buddy. btw it is whose, not who's.

OP here - this is possible even less civilized than Zig Forums

>>>/reddit/

I believe possessive nouns should end in an 's.

your belief is wrong

butt speling is subjektiv man

you are not wrong. but that doesn't mean you should spell like a nigger

eyy mang why da fuq not

because then this will happen

Attached: shithole.jpg (650x430, 80.46K)

das racis doe

not an argument

what fukkin damage nigga?!?!?!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

your brain damage

I usually open Google Forms links in a fresh session in Tor Browser, and send them some garbage a few times. (without any relevance to me of course).
It should show them what they get if they mess with me, am I right?

What the fuck is this, I read your post 4 times and it's still unclear what you're asking or saying, give some fucking context

He wants to know if google can identify him by his cookies if he uses a google service someone else posted a link to on some right wing forum.

The answer is yes and much more.

Ok, listen up

... if user has google products running, can Antifa get access to some of this data for further doxing?

Google forms can get your google account's name if you're logged in. Google docs lets the owner know which accounts are connected. Same for google slides and probably most other google stuff.
If you log off all google stuff before clicking the link you're probably ok, but I wouldn't risk it personally. Also beware of link shorteners which can obscure a link to google services.

what is this steaming shit of a thread

tnx senpai

If it is something you would put on your Facebook, it isn't doxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxing.

why did you say that in reply to my and another anons posts? op is the one who made a shit thread

My solution for opening suspicious websites is using Tor and/or archive.is or web.archive.org of the address.

Look how the shills immediately derail this thread. Yes OP, it's possible for Google to figure out who you are in this case.

bump