Nasim Aghdam's Operating System

Can any of you autists figure out what operating system or browser Nasim was using from this screenshot (more like a picture of the screen), or another screenshot anyone can find? I saw that protonmail was used, which spikes my autistic curiosity.
Here are a few things I can think of which can identify the OS and/or browser:
* mouse cursor
* font rendering
* window borders
Mouse cursor and window borders are not present in this particular screenshot. From the picture I guess she uses a PC rather than a laptop.
I'll post additional info whan I get it.

Attached: a0b7d3c33ebb49021321bcf0e3ce0fc65d906e22da8fde07fd754f3e545b76c2.jpg (1624x1244, 578.26K)

Oh and I also forgot that the fonts superimposed over the image in editing might also give an indication of what OS was used (if it's a Microshit font or Liberation font, etc).

Mac / IOSX?

Why do you fucking care

because autism, you giant faggot
now if you don't care why don't you go elsewhere

because this is Zig Forums, not /internetdetectives/

just looks like in browser windows with nothing to distinguish it as an OS. Sorry Encycolopedia Brown.

This is also the Internet's home of Autism, now answer his question or I won't give the childreen their vacceems

Font rendering and fonts mean jack shit in regards to the OS.

I don't think so. A few years ago, opening a webpage in linux mint's firefox (for example) resulted in a significantly different appearance to the same webpage in windows firefox. Different OSes and browsers have different default fonts used when a webpage doesn't specify an exact font to use.
All that may or may not be relevant in this situation: I'd have to find out what font protonmail uses in their page.

You two are both wrong. This is Zig Forums's secret base.

her site is down?

Definitely GNU/Linucks
I can tell by the formatting. If I had to guess the flavor, I'd say probably Gentoo.

yep, probably reached the bandwidth limit or maybe it got shoah'd.
if it's the (((registrar))) then there might be a log of the IP somewhere which could be used.

Oy vey

Attached: 06ac559c30b90e0e74d44cef728e0b466c7e9fecb79da87f9406b566d5b86e6d.jpg (250x250, 8.56K)

Was it in JPEG right from the start, or it's you who did it?

She wasn't Jewish.

OSes and desktop environments and their default settings usually go hand-in-hand. You ought to know better.

I bet you deny the seven million as well.

Why would anyone deny the eight million?
Don't you know denying the nine million is a hate crime?
If you deny the ten million you should go straight to jail!

How did you know?

If you really want to know create a Protonmail account and look in the CSS for the font fallback string.
Then look which font is in the screenshot and which OSs have which fonts available.
Note that the result is not definitive since you can install MS fonts on Linux.

Windows 7

Good one

Why don't you fucking ask him?

The Operating System is Google Chrome.

I got it from the Zig Forums thread. I'm downloading the archive of her website, but that will take a while.

because she shot herself in the head at youtube HQ

more screenshots from the archive

Attached: yutt2.JPG (1503x737 26.74 KB, 29.74K)

aaaaaand... confirmed windows 10 user. :-( end of thread

Attached: youtube_nasim_art_page.JPG (2473x1685, 111.12K)

not only that, also Internet Explorer user.

Attached: The killer inside me.webm (960x408, 11.38M)

I don't get it.

Guess she's as weird as in her videos when it comes to tech.