After exposing Dale Dougherty and the Maker scene as a SJW front (...

twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg/status/980923834508263425

After exposing Dale Dougherty and the Maker scene as a SJW front (...if it wasn't fucking obvious from the likes of Adafruit, and other companies that kiss the Intersectional Feminist ring like Hackaday, being the only "Authorized Maker Companies"), they doubled-down, ignored the 'apology', and kept working at improving FEMINIST PURITY.

Seriously, wordfilter "Maker" to "(((Cuck)))", BO. Meanwhile I'll continue referring to myself as 'an Electronics Hobbyist', and do what I can to steer people/groups away from that Wealthy Rich White Woman cartel and their fucking STEM meme.

Attached: sjwcartel.png (707x530, 10.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/caKR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no idea who this is. I don't understand why you expect people to know who this is.
Do you come here often, or just to post about this one topic?

Attached: 1307028142940.jpg (311x311, 38.46K)

People are still bickering about SJWs, but gamergate hasn't been relevant to this board for years. After a few weeks people already barely talked about it any more.
This is not the "we must defend video games" board, this is the "video games are botnet" board. You should have picked up on that.

That's a pretty shortsighted view. Video games were the gateway to programming for a lot of us.

Not OP but I first came to 8ch during GG and I would think that many others here did as well (the great exodus). It's practically part of our culture.

True. It was my gateway to programming as well.
But this board rarely, if ever, talks about the part of the video game industry that gamergate is concerned with. It's not something you can assume everyone is up to date with.

And like I said, people stopped talking about gamergate after a few weeks. It was the catalyst but it's not the driving force any more. It's part of this board's history, but not a significant part of its current culture.

There is only one and true GG:
GG Allin

Attached: biys.mp4 (688x464, 8.11M)

What is the alternative to adafruit
What is the best raspi alternative?

Remember first seeing this woman a few months ago when looking up some 3d printer unboxing video on youtube, she's incredibly brave to live in China with her surgical enhancements that makes her stand out in a culture that enforces conformity strongly.

The news behind this is that some news outlet talked about her relationship status with another woman after she told them not to because of how the LGTB community is treated in China. When she called them out on it the SJW mob doubled down and had her thrown off of patreon. It's a given that they've already contacted the authorities to ruin her life and I'm sure most of her youtube videos have been flagged by now.

This is a typical story of the media attacking LGBT members that go against the grain, Gawker waited to out Peter Thiel as a homosexual while he was in Saudi Arabia. They'd gladly kill this woman just to send a message.

Can't say this is 100% Zig Forums related though, thread will probably be deleted.

so what can be done to fix that shit now?

And the SJW problem extended to software projects, programming language communities and even Antifa themselves.

NONE. That is the issue. Just buy their product and then shut up, do not give them attention until we can dig up dirt.

That bitch is in my territory (Southern China), and even SanFran Resistor's people hate her when they came visit, and a lot of drama has happened.
Her political ideology is despised upon by 65% of the population (either pro-bussiness, pro-CCP or pro-TradWest), so she is pretty much an outsider.
China is too "based" for her, and things continue... i don't know what will happen. Legislative changes maybe?

BITE IT YOU SCUM

Here's her account of the event on reddit

archive.is/caKR0

Fix what; the repressive regime in China that might steal her internal organs? The western press that constantly lies and will sell their version of the truth to the highest bidder? Her off-the-charts attention whoring that made her think doing an interview with a corrupt news media organization was a good idea?

(this is her in the picture)

Take a look at her and it should be obvious why. She's into transhumanism and considers body augmentation to look as attractive as physically possible to the opposite sex as a smart investment.

Attached: 5ba0bfdb0692004d235c196983687d2e.jpg (1400x1050, 441.12K)

Nothing wrong with being hot to make babies. Everything wrong with being a SocJus Cunt.
If she speak up against China, should I report her to the secret service, politburo or "grass roots conservatives"?

What's her relationship status ? It seems like it a big deal, is she some lesbian, dating a tranny, in a relationship with 30 guys ?

The person defending her is either a SJW or is her. Don't fall for this gas lighting shit and let degenerates get a foot hold on the board.

is it just me or she has got fake tits?
otherwise looks really nice. I think I can't exclude the possibility of dreaming to be dominated by her in a kinky way, lol
ideally, all of it.
but at least some of it.
Hmm but how much of it did she actually do?

>Everything wrong with being a SocJus Cunt
What exactly warrants such a title in your opinion?

stopped reading right there

Being an open liberal/progressive in China/HK, which is a no-no.
subjects that they talk about includes: pro-diversity (pro-browning), pro-wymen/LGBT (pro-degeneracy),
shitting on capitalism and/or ethnic unity ("fascism"), pro-"democracy" (USAID-funded destabilization tactics),
pro-welfare (Bernie sanders supporters and the like), anti-police and anti-New-Territories (shitting on the locals).
Anti-censorship is debatable, nobody likes that, but then again they really like to kick up some dust by going full Antifa.
Environmentalism and Open Source are common knowledge as good ideas, we don't like the liberal association.

we just don't like the liberal association in the west.

anybody have a mega folder of zip or something of all her pics/clips?

And yet, the Western liberals are kicking her under the bus as well...

Girls in technology is a Chinese plot to weaken our technological advancements.

I think it's mostly jelly feminists, it's not the first time I hear about her getting shit from feminists.

That is the think about (current) leftists.
They preach love and tolerance, but they will viscously attack anyone who goes against their agenda.
For instance feminists talk about women's right to choose to do whatever she wants. But they look down on women who decide to be housewives and consider them "brainwashed by patriarchy".

It's the same thing as software, the four freedoms would solve a lot of problem in the said industry.

Why the fuck is this discussion happening on Zig Forums? Literally in the last 10 posts the only thing Zig Forums related that was even mentioned was "open source" technology. Even that was a footnote.

DELETE THIS THREAD

You forgot to bump the thread, you silly willy :3

Isn't it bumplocked?

…Yes, it is. Deal with it.

Oh. I guess they must be terribly mad about women who enjoy receiving violence. (and they also exist)

Attached: The killer inside me.webm (960x408, 11.38M)

They eat themselves in HK as well, but the "scorched earth strategy" allows us conservatives to make their agenda fail on the get go. One less shitting on technology, one less trouble for the ethnostate (95%).

fucking kill yourself