Do Xiaomi phones really spy on our data?

If this is true what should I do. i have a xiaomi phone.

Attached: 800px-Xiaomi_logo.png (800x800, 3.67K)

install gentoo

Port TempleOS to ARM and install it on your phone.

All phones spy on your data

Yes, now fuck off

This
Computer Phones are even better to spy than computer desktops or laptops.
Why ?
Simple because a computer desktop/laptop doesn't have GPS, microphone, multiple cameras, multiple sensors etc...

yes these devices spy on your data

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, you might as well shut up. There's no google or facebook in mainland China and they are not on Chinese Xiaomi, as you might expect if you aren't retarded.

all smartphones are spy devices, if you don't like it don't buy/use them and get a burner/brick.

Attached: redhatlogo.jpg (360x396, 62.19K)

Isn't it suspicious to use a dumbphone in public if you're not at least 50-ish or something? Good "nothing to fear, nothing to hide" citizens are supposed to use smartphones, aren't they.

I think if you install lineage you can control which stuff you want to share else other os or company made os they are spying on you for improving their service

Real story

"If you have a diabetes we can cure them"

I was literally shocked for a moment

Hope you learn a lesson from a old noob

lineage claiming to be google free pings google (gstatic)
You can block the domain it with adaway/firewall

Another thing worth mentioning is airplane mode dont actually turn off your cell transceiver
The real setting is in a #12324# service menu (varies from phone to phone) and you need root to set it.

Now you are truly unplugged from the botnet

This is correct.

In addition there is a killswitch I believe due to Xi's new mandate on companies being able to solve economic problems via political means and he hinted vise versa too

Why is Zig Forums so socially inept? No, it doesn't make you look suspicious at all. At worst it makes you look weird, but it's actually probably it makes you look cool or "vintage".

Fliphones are 100% associated with drugdealers in my country probably only a factor if you aren't white though
To look vintage, get a phone for the elderly, they look like the old Nokia bricks.

Then it's not the flip phone. I doubt a tatoo-less, clean shaven middle aged man in formal clothes but with a flip phone would be mistaken for a drug dealer.

I have a GNU tattoo on my butt-cheek.
Does that make me look like a drug-dealer while I use my T400?

Get rid of the MIUI OS and install some other OS like Lineage or Sailfish with no google apps.

do literally what spy on our data?

if you're using some webscale bullshit that pings anything related to google it's not secure or private in the first place, regardless or whether the G is involved.