Torrent clients with a built-in search

Vuze - free version has ads
Tixati - fat, closed source
Frostwire - shitty java dependency and it can't even use the java already installed...
qBittorrent - the only good one, but a fat qt dependency

Why has this not been more adopted? There should be a gtk client with a search function.

Attached: qbittorrent.png (600x600, 55.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searx.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bloat

Here's a search feature:
www.startpage.com

Not a bloat if it's useful.

You know it sucks for finding torrents.

Private trackers often forbid DHT usage, which already kills a lot of this kind of functionality. You ought to just use searx for the rest

Try this: searx.me/

which will delete your fucking files without warning whenever it likes

which search are you talking about btw?

only if you're a brainlet

It really deletes your files? Didn't know that...I'm talking about the search function inside the program.

This only happened to me when I rebooted a seedbox. Seems to always delete the last 3 files downloaded, regardless of size, seed score, or time passed since last re-boot.

Only if you're allergic to quality.

Speaking of. Are there any other quality trackers like RuTracker?

Open, or at all?
I've heard about "redacted", but it has a bullshit invite interview process which bans VPNs, and I had not attempted it because of it.
Also another reasonable russian tracker hxxps:/nnm-club.me but it has less content. very rarely something is posted there what's not on rutracker.

It's not a public tracker by design, they just started providing magnet links to plebeians "recently".

it has free registration, dinghole.
closed trackers are those where you need a fucking invite.

I consider that needing registration to get the torrent isn't public, though.

qbittorrent can run with only qt5-base that comes at less than 60mb.

After I started using qbittorrent's search I cant torrent without it anymore. Its a very simple and useful feature, I don't understand why other clients don't have it, all it does is to query torrets sites and list all the results in seed orders, you don't need to worry if TPB changed domain or if KAT is down, and you will also always get the best seeded torrent. It also has support for Rutracker and Bakabt, which makes it perfect for me

But I hate to be stuck with qb as a Gnome user, I was even thinking in creating a stand-alone search to work with any client, but I don't have time for it am lazy

Thick?

Attached: the dream.png (752x1062, 756.19K)

What's going on in this picture?

Look up "Haydee"

thanks, didn't know about this one

So use KDE

all of my torrents are appdata/local back in this folder, still it doesnt show up, why?

nope seems random which torrents are leftover, files itself are not erased

on another note, how can i disabled 1000s of tracker login popups?
not that is matters now anyway

They need to update their tracker indexing. Pb doesn't show up and now torrentz is broken.