This is your Internet Ad footprint

Every website you have visited with Facebook logged in.
Every website you have purchased goods using a FB log in with.
Every Meme video you have liked casually while giggling.
Every micro-targeting company, from YouTube sluts to hosts like Steve Colbert.
Every game or app you used with Facebook or liked.
Every company you have liked in your local community allowed others to piggy back their target data.

This is the Internet digital fingerprint. This is how they know you better than you know you. A single click on your web journey created a whole universe of ads for your next set of minutes. An innocent email register at a social community website turned into a spawn of 10 ad companies that target you for your interest in Android software.

Watch one vice video, like one vice video, congrats, you are on Vice World Payroll. Vice France/USA/Germany/China/Japan/UK/etc. goes all over your ad info.

They used to say that our value online was 23 dollars. Welcome to the chaos of bots and algorithms, where the mastermind nets in $1,000 worth of targeted ads on you. Every like you give back is a feedback to their ad system to target you again with a new company.

People that play social game apps, like the average "MY LIFE IS UNIQUE, EXPRESS YOU WHO YOU ARE, TWO PEOPLE WON'T SHARE THIS, PROVE THEM WRONG! LIKE AND FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK PAGE LOL XDDD!!"-post and unironically shares it to their families and friends making them second hand ad potentials when their timeline goes dry, people who watch cat viral videos and actually likes them or worse: comments on them with their friends' names in tags so they can get more of advertisement; are all doomed to be worth millions of dollars worth of digital value. This was the end game, the one that kicked the bucket. When is FaceBook country coming? World's largest population and will soon be recognized as the secret demographic that shows exactly who each and everyone is.

This is why we need freedom. Even though a company/developer might not be full RMS freedom, people should consider what freedom their user has if they allow for this amount of call home services.

Pic related, my Internet identity, condensed to mere evidence of my life online. I was always the product.

Attached: Worth.jpg (984x1080, 489.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/facebook.html#used
github.com/privacytoolsIO/privacytools.io/issues/121
liltinkerer.surge.sh/noscript.html
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12624000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

208 companies targeted me secretly, without me knowing it. While the user might believe that the content that is presented from friends regarding a social phenomena, was masked as advertisement in a viral meme attempt. "Hah, look your friend liked a GTAV video game, this video is not at all an ad" rinse and repeat ad infinitum. People scroll their thumb out on the constant feed of things they want to see, because every new like creates another route in perfecting the advertisement so that the user can only go towards emotional depression. The brain becomes bombarded with stimuli, because it always has instant access to something new and fresh, just by scrolling down and down and down. But advertisement makes the brain of the user rot to the point where they can't fathom gathering information, because they are so tired of the constant stream of information.

Attached: 208.jpg (414x966, 222.75K)

Where do you see this? I've downloaded my "personal archive" thing last week and it was only around 3.5GB (99% of that were messages). Is this included somewhere in those files?

Is this all info you downloaded from your Faceberg? How'd you do this?

face book com/ads/preferences/

Yeah enjoy. This is your online life. I hope you like it.

Attached: 0dbf06abc0e77db0371aee45b0d21738a47ae707dabf703114ee929dca77b76a.jpg (750x450, 33.49K)

Why are you posting this ?
Only retards use facebook.

This.
You did this to yourself you fucking brain dead faggot.

I shilled hard during the election and a bunch of Russians with no profile history followed me so I stopped using it and deactivated my account. I never did much else with it.

I think that's different from deleting your account though.

You like online pizza? Come to our website that respect your privacy by not sharing info to others and buy it.
Thanks for using our company once, we included a Facebook, Google+ tracker in this page right here, which tells Facebook without your consent that you agree to receive future advertisement from us indefinitely.

I put hours into perfecting Facebook over the years. I controlled my likes to support local business to grow and flourish. I avoided political memes, discussion and doxxing myself by focusing on only people that you are interested in knowing about. The fat mother with a cigg in her profile picture and her thousand app spams, they are all blocked. Not a single game advertisement in 10 years from any Facebbok app. Perfecting my feed of seeing what people I care about share.

208 companies have in some way, given themselves consent to use me as a target for ads through a one time interaction with a specific app or website.

You thought Facebook was a mess? YouTube probably has the worst algorithm because there's no transparency on what consent you've given to companies to allow them to bomb you with wish commercials.

Thanks. I'm now a smarter man. I have finally seen proof of what freedom isn't.

Deleting is when you remove it from public info. Deactivating probably allows companies to still use your ghost as an example of rebellion.

They shadow banned me after I shared all those Pizzagate memes in Spanish with a bunch of Mexican-language Catholic groups I think. Fun times.

The fact that you are waking up right NOW to the fact that facebook and 99% of websites are harvesting your data is fucking sad. This has been going on for a long time and is really nothing new. Just retards are finally realizing it.
Get fucked.

I've just checked mine. I have an account with over 1,500 "friends" in which I'm larping as a muscular guy. Nothing interesting, really limited stuff in my case (just music preferences, but I liked some band pages). Probably not much in my case because I only acccess with Tor.

No, because I don't use Facebook.
Why would you do such a thing?

Make a fake BLM account
top bantz

NEWFAG

Attached: laughing skeletal.webm (1280x720, 5.87M)

Nah, nigga, that's the "Internet Ad footprint" of a Facebook used* who browses the World Wide Clusterfuck with js enabled and no spying mitigations.

That ain't me.

*stallman.org/facebook.html#used

Even if you have never used (((Facebook))), a majority of sites contain (((Facebook))) trackers and scripts. If you have had javascript enabled or have not been using uMatrix or similar, they still have a huge profile of you. The same with (((Google))).

This. OP, have you been living under a rock? Web beacons have been around for ages. Start using uMatrix with everything except 1st party images and css disabled by default. Enable cookies/javascript only for trusted websites. Sadly more of them keep relying on 3rd party css/js providers such as ajax.googleapis or bootstrap cdn, which makes it easier to track you.

Mine is almost empty. The only things it contains are shit I've actively clicked inside Facebook, but most of it is empty.
This is my setup:
So, yeah. They haven't added anything to my profile from my web browsing.
Also they have no new data from my phone since I installed Facebook Lite (apparently that app does not send as much shit as the regular one does) and forbade if from accessing data in the background.

Attached: large.jpg (750x750, 28.99K)

It really hasn't. Though you can have pretty much the same setup with Release and ESR versions.
Beta 60 has Canvas Protection and Referrer spoofing built-in, and ESR doesn't have other privacy mitigations that were included in 57.

Next you'll tell me you have never wondered what the "like this" or "post this somewhere" button does

Doubt it. If you don't have fb account then you are most likely a bot or spider. Either way nobody will buy that info.

facebook has shadow profiles, it was confirmed at the recent hearings

What exactly stops websites from collecting first-party metadata on your larping faggot asses and selling it to third parties?
You can't be both anonymous, private and safe on web unless you use a visualized Tor Browser on x86_64 host with javascript on because 90% of Tor users are normies and normies don't turn javascript off, this is why we need virtual machine for protection, ideally, a generic most-popular Intel-based computer to prevent hardware performance fingerprinting running tails or whonix with detached hardware firewall to prevent non-tor connections

Every website you have visited with Facebook logged in.
Every website you have purchased goods using a FB log in with.
Every Meme video you have liked casually while giggling.
Every micro-targeting company, from YouTube sluts to hosts like Steve Colbert.
Every game or app you used with Facebook or liked.
Every company you have liked in your local community allowed others to piggy back their target data.

The last ad I saw online was some hard coded tech ad on some tech site.
Maybe I'm just too autistic but I thought it was common knowledge especially for us aspies that you
>never open a browser on your pc without an ad blocker exeption is IE to download firefox
And so on. Why normalfags don't care about shit like this is beyond me but there must be a reason we call them like the tech-illiterate normal faggots that they are.

Last time when I use jewbook I was high and watching dog videos and then I leave this shit. But they are still tracking me

why not simply turn on advanced mode in uBO? Noscript does still have a few more layers of protection (clearclick and shit) but considering the shady shit Maone has done repeatedly over the years I prefer sticking with uBO only

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (457x330, 24.05K)

This. Burn Nosebook to the ground.

Attached: 8554ce0ed9335502d26f0db00f603542be4f8421563f4d8d7a2988a49d0c7068.webm (356x356, 4.63M)

Try out uMatrix, it is a noscript replacement by the same dev of uBlock

is it better then noscript ?

Yes. It has more functionality and an actually good user interface.

your move

Attached: 39279139a1dbb7c3e72d27d68d6342d51f676e2a4919f22760add5814b99e546.jpg (614x572, 46.15K)

retard

Literally irrelevant.
No. They know what you like according to what you like/react-to on Facebook, or what your friends like. This isn't at all alarming. You're giving them this information willingly. Almost half of the ads targeting me are irrelevant to my preferences.

You should strive to get a static IP, though. Static IPs are how we are going to retake the Internet for ourselves.

They actually do that to not creep you out.

Aren't there plenty IPv6 ones?

Javascript and cookies are not even needed for Facebook to track you. As long as you request their assets, you're disclosing information on what you're browsing.

Yes, some 2^64 (actually less but it's that order of magnitude), but I personally know of no ISP (or at least not where I live) that offers a static IPv6, or even real IPv6 for that matter. Instead, you must pay a heavy extra to get your static IPv4.

Umatrix isn't a complete replacemnt. Noscript is more focused on security while umatrix is more focused on privacy. Noscript has other features that might be important.
github.com/privacytoolsIO/privacytools.io/issues/121
Also a warning: noscript dev has done some shady shit in the past
liltinkerer.surge.sh/noscript.html
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12624000

all zero of them.
is there even one game that you need memebook to go on? a few games i've played have 3 login portals, one through memebook, one through some other game website like kongregate, and one through an official website. a much bigger problem seems to be sms verification. now even games require SMS to sign up

Fucking normies. I deleted my account, but I wish I never made it in the first place.

The instrumental part of this song is pretty decent, it's a shame the lyrics are so neutered

Attached: whoawhoa.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

I don't watch that stupid faggot.
Liberal humour is always limited to "DURRR TRUMP STUPID" and "DURRR TRUMP ORANGE". And more recently "MUH TWO SCOOPS".

Attached: 93c0e216bac72115e611bdf327c00bc04cb5bf8d35974f7aec87b59856c775d7.jpg (480x360 45.54 KB, 20.3K)

go
back
to
reddit

WOW THAT WAS DIFFICULT YOU FUCKING GAY TRIPFAG

You surely seem ass-blasted.

Attached: ROASTED.gif (640x360, 14.36M)

Really makes you think.

Attached: 7eea0b337a57e987866224000facf8ecc29436835717260b4e9a8004c3f34932.png (876x1016, 1.49M)

yea but there's no escapinig it, wiseguy
if you use an adblocker, then the adblocker knows everything you block.... and some things it won't block, because why? those companies paid the $$$ to not get blocked...

also if you were dumb enough to install the facebook app on your phone, you go straight to the end of the line
there was reports of the facebook app lifting EVERYTHING off the phones several years back

Main reason I still use firefox is noscript.
sometimes when I'm on a website I like, I think "maybe I shoulda allowed the ads, because they do get money for them..."...
It usually goes like this:
1. unblock 5 ad domains, refresh. four more ad domains pop up.
2. unblock those four, refresh. four more pop up.
3. unblock those four, refresh. four more pop up.
4. unblock those four, refresh. four more pop up.
5. unblock those four, refresh. three more pop up.
6. unblock those three, refresh. three more pop up.
7. unblock those three, refresh. four more pop up.
8. unblock those four, refresh. three more pop up.
9. unblock those three, refresh. three more pop up.
10. unblock those three, refresh. three more pop up.
until there's about 30 domains approved, and still a few more blocked.... and I say "ya know what? fuck this"
and re-block all the ads again

Hmm, looks quite like using umatrix and trying to get a website to work properly

Too gnew to talk, m8. Use umatrix to prevent ALL cross-site and site resource loading, not only JS. And uBlock Origin isn't the same jewry as adblock.

Correct, but that is what must be done for privacy.

you're an idiot too

How about Request Policy Continiued?

It looks decent but mostly does the same as umatrix. Those subscriptions might make it less of hassle.

Who even uses facebook anymore?
Been years since it's irrelevant even among my normie friends.

Boomers and women.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (220x92, 5.62K)