In a Leaked Memo, Apple Warns Employees to Stop Leaking Information

archive.is/BdUsv

Attached: t0hTBWbA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/line-height
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here’s the memo:
Last year Apple caught 29 leakers.

This reddit posting meme has gone to fucking far I can't read your shitty wall of text because you fags have outlawed paragraph separation.

Hmmm, i wonder who leaked this memo?

The future we deserved.

but paragraph seperation causes text to look like this

reddit spacing is a real problem, it looks like shit when the paragraphs are small and you are looking at the post in a higher resolution monitor

lol

lol

They aren't short in that text.

How about you fucking Reddit millennials stop the 1-paragraph-per-sentence bullshit meme? No, that's not structure. No, a literature or philosophy teacher can't read an essay written like that without thinking you're a total fucking idiot.

But paragraphs are fine you total dickheads. And blank lines are the standard way of separating paragraphs just like one space is the standard way of separating sentences (hold it there, double space hipsters, just because it's 1% more legible on your 1965 typewriter font doesn't mean you're right). There's no reason not to use blank lines unless you're sentimentally fragile enough to get yelled at by 12-year-old autists who think they're better because they didn't need to go to Reddit to catch its cancer.

Actually the standard way to add a paragraph separation is to put a indent.
like this

Attached: failure cat.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

get a better web browser

Enjoy having literally all websites replace your tabs with faggot spaces or removing them altogether, wintoddler.

muh-lennials

That's Gen-Z posters bro. Millenials are Gen-Y and are borderline-thirty.

You people are so dumb you don't even recognize markdown formatting. You call it "reddit spacing". Have you people ever written a programming project in your lives? Have you ever used GitHub or Bitbucket?

Lusers complaining about "reddit spacing" should be permabanned.

A standard*.

¶ People should start using the ¶ character, but only for input, when rendered it'd be invisible, rendering the new paragraph however the user wishes. Much like hard tabs and the fact that users can configure their margins.

¶ Maybe it auto capitalizes the word, auto indents it, auto inserts a newline if there isn't one or two before it. Whatever preferences you set.

¶ Or maybe we could just not be as autistic about it. This shit isn't worth reading anyway, properly formatted or otherwise.

how many chinks has apple personally caused the execution of?

The fuck you talking about? You leave a blank line, then on the line after that, you add indent. Every language teacher I know would get pissy whenever someone didn't.
and are way more readable than the wall of text in the OP.

Technically a paragraph should both be double-spaced and tabbed.

Like so.

Attached: nerf-or-nothing.jpg (750x618, 69.45K)

lol @ the absolute madman

>>>/leddit/

Good, now fuck off.

Kek, maybe employees are leaking and maybe Intel is spying on Apple.

Thank you.

supporting either of these should result in permabans

They probably leak this shit over their corporate email, or Facebook.

Retarded niggers get what retarded niggers deserve.

Surely people privy to that information aren't stupid enough to leak it with their official company email attached no?

Attached: 1490710328869.jpg (200x200, 12.9K)

There also exists the possibility that they leaked this stuff either through an Apple product, like one of their laptops, or while carrying around one of Apple's listening devices in their pockets (the phones). The probability that their computers are monitored is pretty decent, especially if they used the ones given to them by the company, like a lot of people do.

Again, the ones who get caught are usually the low hanging fruit, i.e. retarded. I've personally removed that monitoring software from corporate computers in the past, it's something that anyone with half a brain would do before using said machine to extremely leak valuable intel.

Are you allowed to install a different OS on your company laptop?
Do they install hardware level rootkits on those machines?

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

I also dislike the stupid reddit shit that gets overused, but I also dislike retards spacing every sentence.

Apple assigns new engineers to fake products for a year or two before they let them work on anything that's actually real. It's not a big stretch to imagine that they'd spy on people too. It's probably all in the thousand page agreement you sign when you get a job there.

bump

I can read just fine on my 16:10 monitor.
Maybe you should just lay down your smartphone and use an actual computer.

Here you go you retarded nigger: developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/line-height
How to inject/modify CSS into/of a website is left as an exercise to the reader.