Libreboot cancer

I was wondering why Libreboot hasn't been updated for years.

Attached: trannyboot.png (1045x871, 105.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/utPwf
vimuser.org/pussyfund/
archive.is/vsB2T
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024086814364
wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/OpenPOWER_Firmware
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/utPwf

why?

kek
Use coreboot instead.
This is what happens when you let fags control your project.

It's going even crazier.

gross

Attached: aaza.jpg (290x290 11.19 KB, 422.44K)

Because that's the least painful for people who are used to Github. It's Gogs, which is mainly intended for painless small-scale self-hosting.

vimuser.org/pussyfund/

"I can’t wait another 5 years. I need a vagina now. If you have the money, could you help me? I’m desperate. I’ve tried everything to avoid having to ask for public donations, but I have no choice. I need your help. Any donation, no matter how small, will help."

but only a wire transfer and your going to have to eat the $50 international wire transfer fee along with the conversion to bong fiat.

Attached: wiretransfer_only.png (300x300 129.07 KB, 33.5K)

Imagine the following
isn't it just embarrassing?

Oh God, this is great.
>archive.is/vsB2T

Who buys this shit? Is there any example of a post-op tranny not being horrified by the result?

This disgusts me to no fucking end. He is paying thousands of bucks to get a gaping wound in the end of it.

Sure:
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024086814364
This study claims people are generally happy with having had surgery, although dissatisfaction is "most strongly associated with unsatisfactory physical and functional results of surgery". It's not ideal, but still an improvement for most people who do it. Unless everyone who participated in the study is lying, but then your ideas are getting unfalsifiable.
Examples of horrified people posted on imageboards prove that some people are horrified, not that all people are horrified. People like to post examples that support their views.

Is this even the real LR or a troll?
I can't imagine that shit is real. What the fuck, how can such people even exist?

They're typically suicidal before their surgery as well.

Attached: 1519074787856-pol.jpg (680x709, 126.52K)

Better to be suicidal without doing crazy shit that can't be undone then. At least then you've got a chance to regain mental health somewhere down the line.

Then that just goes to show the surgery probably doesn't really help in the grand scheme of things.

And yet you replied.

WTF Andrew you fucking homophobe. We need to destroy the career of this piece of shit who still thinks we live in the stone age era

Can't we fundraise him a gun with a single bullet ? Knowing the ending we should be merciful and help him go faster towards that end.

Attached: barf.jpg (398x496, 57.11K)

But it's not. Trannies are not considered controversial here, just embarrassingly funny.

How's those binary blobs?

Fine if you deblob? iirc Talos II runs deblobbed coreboot.

It uses OpenPOWER firmware (SBE, Hostboot, Skiboot, Petitboot)

wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/OpenPOWER_Firmware

You mean libreboot?

this is some next level cancer

Attached: d7b66d2b06ebca7c0c221afe7b8fc4bd7daa30e330f0f15bfb68cc35658fe5c7.jpg (442x650, 85.45K)

Clearly, but he's larping.

Not to mention they use a length of colon to make the "vagina". Might as well skip the surgery and just keep getting fucked in the ass.

Though I bet Francis doesn't do that and is one of those "transbians" who transitioned because of autogynephilia.

How does this work? Do they cut out a piece of colon and stitch the ends back together? Doesn't sound all that healthy and a way to end up having neither functional genitals nor ass.

FTFY

t. fag

Of course. But there's also just as many who express serious regret because, yeah, it ain't sunshine and rainbows like your average trashy manga.

There's a reason I've been sitting on an older version of it. I am sort of inclined to migrate to Coreboot but at the same time, I'm antsy to mess around with my bootloader since I don't remember how the pinout is for how it's set up on mine.

Attached: 031.jpg (1500x2089, 1.31M)

Nope. I actually love women, narcissists are by nature, attention whores to the extreme. If being a fag or a tranny means they get attention, then they will do it because it gratifies them. When their little world that revolves around them is shattered by reality, they freak the fuck out. Why do you think that one tranny among libreboot had a shit-fit?

That's actually the least weird part of it. Surgeons remove sections of colon all the time, for example to remove colorectal tumors, or sections of bowel that have been ruined by Crohn's disease.

Ok, that doesn't make it any less creepy though.

Is this what Libre/GPL does to people? This keeps happening more and more.

Plenty of trannies working for MS and Apple too.

I guess the corporate trannies tend to have more stable lives in a way, monies of their own to buy colon grafts and so on. Perhaps that's why we hear less about them.

The money and stable life is part of that the surgery isn't.
What is a big factor is that at MS and Google the human resource responsible is a tyrant and drank a metric ton of kool-aid, it's partly conditioning them and giving them the illusion of having a correct workplace thus they don't end the fast suicide path.
As for the free/libre software world we are despised and looked upon the majority of the world and not well paid even if we are technically correct this is a very big down to the whole moral for the people working in it thus for these people the fast suicide is more probable.

Too /bad/ tech is not actually capable of writing software and can only leach off of the work of the SJW. GNU, LibreBoot, Firefox, etc.

I write software, but I am the SJW

Libreboot requires reverse engineering skills and shit tons of work thus if you aren't paid to do it then you can say goodbye to your life.
Firefox is a browser that requires following the standards of the W3C, W3C controlled by MS, Google etc... Firefox is also as big as a complete OS it's impossible nowadays to make a browser that is compatible with most websites without having a paid team.

The more a software does the more time, money and manpower you need, that's how the proprietary world can overwhelm the free software and win, by creating useless bloated demand and software.

You faggots don't even spend your time making simple alternatives. All the "suckless" people are all SJW. Its always excuses. Someone else to blame for your failure.

I have a package in the AUR with 13 upboats. When do I get my complimentary vagina?

(checked satan trips)

Bait harder.

bitch and moan about software all day, don't build anything yourself

Yeah, chop your balls off and get to work you whiners.

What's your favorite social justice and how do you warrior it?

Its less degenerate than bitching all day

That's where you're wrong. Bitching drives progress, chopping off your balls make you hang yourself from your ceiling fan.

I'm just sick of the fact that actual faggots are more productive than what Zig Forums has to offer.

Much needed progress, too.

Attached: index.jpeg (225x225, 6.82K)

You have no idea what Zig Forums has to offer. Perhaps this isn't the place people sperg out about what they create for attention like a reddit tranny?

There's already another thread about open sourced bios, and your last cry about this tranny was deleted. Why not take the hint and post this on /g/ instead?

That'd be fucking great if they did.
I'd love to see actual technical discussion where anons suggest improvements and contribute back to other anons, new ideas get thrown around and new projects emerge, but instead we gotta bitch about existing projects.
No, I don't think people don't post their projects to not "sperg out", they just don't have projects to post.

Why don't you post some examples with your godly knowledge.

t. CIA

Literally anything by anyone related to tech. Best example I can think of off the top of my head is that lynxchan fag. You can't even think of one.

Why do you make the implication that you'd have to post your personal information on your project user? This is false flag CIA posting.

Nice try.

Why are CIA shills allowed? Ban pls

Attached: index.jpeg (218x232, 17.19K)

Trannies have no idea how the world works, do they?

lol

Maybe it's because they don't want their project to be invaded by trans zealots.

(checked)
Them trips in one thread.

No, I'm explaining to you why you probably don't see many people here posting their projects for reddit gold and attentions. Try to keep up, my dear brainlet tranny.

Because they don't have any and call only bitch like the SJW scum they hate.

Attached: Bz358AWCYAAjekv.jpg (600x416, 15.35K)

That explains it all. So this post is projection

Or maybe they do and it's the SJW scum we hate that's bitching about how we're bitching about them? Did you even think about that?

Attached: babby.jpg (1920x1080, 163.44K)

That doesn't explain why people aren't posting their projects unless you're implying Zig Forums is full of SJWs, and if that's the case, that doesn't explain why you're still here if it's filled with SJWs.

No I already explained that, you just didn't understand it. I don't know if Zig Forums is actually full of SJWs, but you sure are a vocal minority at least.

Oh, full on deluded schizo.
The argument isn't directed at you, I don't care about your incoherences.

Degeneracy is degeneracy. I don't give a fuck if you agree with my politics or not. You /nodevs/ are getting purged.

Attached: DaeC0dRVAAEww8y.jpg (640x640, 83.14K)

You forgot france on that up image.

who's this semen demon?

thank you open sores

Attached: cosbysweater.png (500x385, 249.04K)

This is 9gag level already.
r.i.p Zig Forums

Government subsidies.

What is wrong with this?

He posted it on /g/ already, got deleted.

I think you might be the only one who does this.

>>>Zig Forums
>>>/g/

Not /g/. I got a 30 day ban for making a thread about this over there.

How come health insurance doesn't cover this poor woman's life-saving surgery? She needs a vagina NOW.

I FLASHED YOUR BIOS, PAY FOR mY DICK TO GET CHOPPED OFF

lead row gives a new meaning to open sores (once this BASED trans hacker has surgery)

Traps are not trannies faggot.

Attached: Wgl99suE9gAyHvMFcN5slZ5eCrXt_di0EF9tlPezR5o.jpg (463x506, 44.55K)

This is effectively the reason I've avoided the project and wait for coreboot to make progress. Not only that but the laptops you're limited to for libreboot functionality are shit. Until he is forced off the project or kills himself I won't touch it and even then I probably wouldn't. The episode last time with GNU was pathetic and spoke volumes. If some of you fags will use libreboot with a penis chopper leading it I bet you're gay

He is covered by the national health service, but the surgeon who does sex reassignment was brutally murdered with an assault car.

I gotta say, this project really makes me doubt the libreboot project.
That said, coreboot has blobs. wat do?

this shit* for the first this project

What's with trannies anyway? Ever since those Matrix fags got their bananas inverted it's been some kind of non stop shitshow.

I blame the Jews.

libreboot is based off of coreboot dumbshit. libreboot doesn't make progress unless coreboot does first.

Well, ***fag, I wouldn't be surprised either.

How can they tell?