Can riseup be trusted?

Can riseup be trusted?

Attached: Riseup_Network_Rainbow_Logo.svg.png (1200x918, 48.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

riseup.net/en/about-us
mediagoblin.xyz/riseup.txt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2636157/Timid-cat-blinded-left-dead-bin-thugs-looks-like-Hitler.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gnoo

Attached: 61da14f2ed8499854a937cf4a0277282ff995d1b0ad6d36dfbf63285ce710770.jpg (383x395, 30.18K)

Why would you trust anyone you dont know with your info?

No provider can. I would take them over the corporate offers any day though.

Oh it gets even better

...and then there's pic related.

all from riseup.net/en/about-us

Attached: cancer.png (747x1401, 617.1K)

If you mean trusted to be embarrassing then yes.

This is the official email you receive when you register for their email.
It was too long to post so I provided a link.

mediagoblin.xyz/riseup.txt

They had trouble with the feds so no.

no

Of course. They're a bunch if activists who talk about freedom of speech and shit.
The claim that RiseUp is "antifa email" is ludicrous and it's not sustained with proof.
Yes, the guys at RiseUp are a bunch of anarco-communists (LMAO @ the irony here) but that doesn't mean they're antifa, or that antifa uses their servers exclusively.
RiseUp has been used by whistleblowers and developers for decades now, and the fact that the CIA raided their servers shows that they did not give information to them willingly. The money Mozilla donated to RiseUp was to buy new servers and strengthen their security, since their old servers were either seized or compromised.

So crazy then? You're advocating trusting crazy people.

Depends on what you mean by trust. They probably won't read your emails or sell your metadata but there's a high chance they will terminate your account as soon they find out you said/did something problematic like saying that "maybe Trump isn't Hitler incarnated", even though you live in some Arab shithole or Orwellian China and a service like Riseup is of utmost importance to you

Attached: 1520618615.jpg (377x485, 41.3K)

Yes

Attached: 0e7d9724430030590576144dc09735bb01a6c22744e68f514c5e7c182058dc7d.jpg (601x490, 152.32K)

Riseup turned over info of two users to the FBI a year ago.

Attached: 90eb889118ec894c16ad7ac6785d54569cea105bf96232114386cd6e1e9860af.jpg (1080x806, 105.95K)

That's crazy, bro.

You have to apply, if they find out you are not a gommie you will be banned.

How do you turn over something to yourself?

they didn't actually turn anything over.

They sound like the kind of people who are only "for free speech" until they realize you hold views they don't like. They're explicitly anti-capitalist and probably an-syn faggots based on their logo and statements.

Maybe that's fine if you're just using their email with PGP and don't tie it to any personal blogs or businesses, but if you're a businessman or conservative I'd steer clear.

Look at their logo, what do you think?

You've been living under a rock? Leftists are against free speech. All those who were for it moved on, either from leftism or from free speech.
Look at their fucking logo. Gay colors? Check. Red/Black? Check. What do you need for proof, "we are antifa" spelled with dildos?

Attached: catantifaattack.jpg (974x1020, 327.77K)

Attached: removekommies.webm (1280x720, 4.4M)

Aww man kitten lost it's eye

not interested

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2636157/Timid-cat-blinded-left-dead-bin-thugs-looks-like-Hitler.html

TBH, no one found anything about the attack.
People do that shit randomly, it was probably a coincidence.

crazy good looking

Attached: epic railroad man.jpg (380x457, 67.3K)

what do they do again, provide email and maybe hosting? who gives a fuck. encrypt emails. change hosts when you get kicekd off. the fuck is the problem???

Trusted? No. Trolled? Most fucking definitely.

some skid needs to be a vigilante and shut down anything ancom related

at least we can all starve equally

Attached: DacBb87VMAEN-Zv.jpg (851x479, 72.84K)

I bet this is actually the case an certainly not an ad-hominem from a person who defends a system in which this is effectively the case for well-born people.

You mean literally anyone born in any first world country compared to almost anyone in all of history

???
value is just that, the value you place on things
if I agree to trade some pieces of paper for some gay thing you think is useless (lets say, a small 3d plastic image of a human figure) then I obviously valued it more then the money and the sell er valued the money more then the plastic
thus, both of us got more out of the transaction then we put in, it wouldnt have happened otherwise

I don't think literally everyone in a first world country can afford to do drugs all day long. No, I'm talking about our oligarchs, especially their children, both here and in the third world. Those do exactly what you accused user of wanting to do: they sit all day doing drugs, banging hookers and whatnot, while the rest of society works to feed them. They can do that because of Capitalism.

Literal centuries of economic thought BTFO by bad grammar from user on Korean power point sharing platform.

Sure sure, homeless people don't do drugs, nope.

But homeless people aren't literally everyone. Plus, they can't really afford it, generally. Why don't you address the central point?

The median (not average) household income is 58 grand in the USA. Everyone can afford it. The modern era has so much waste and excess. Everyone has televisions, cellphones, etc.

Yeah, go ahead and do meth with your median income, come back in a year and tell everyone how's your household and your income.

Yeah it will be so hard with a median income to afford the same drugs that the poorfag degenerates do.

Well do it, user. And don't forget, because that was the initial point, that you must NOT WORK while doing it. Tell us how it goes.

trust fundie is gonna burn through the trust fund all the same

Dear diary:
Today on Zig Forums, I learned earning $1,000,000 a year without working was pretty much the same as earning a bare $30,000 while having to pay shit.

OMG GUYS IM SO POOR ITS UNFAIR THAT PEOPLE HAVE MORE THAN ME

IMHO

Gmail = Hotmail = Cock.li = RiseUp = CIA webmail

Email is just fucked TBH. The "pond" program looked kind of cool for a while. It was intended to replace email.

Well, obviously literally everyone can't, babies for instance don't have the money nor the skills necessary to acquire drugs. The vast majority however can. Not the expensive drugs, but the stuff that will fuck you up real quick, otherwise kids in shitholes wouldn't be always high on glue or whatever it is.
>((([oligarchs]))) sit all day doing drugs, banging hookers and whatnot, while the rest of society works to feed them.
They wouldn't be super rich for long if they acted like retards. I don't think jews should be allowed to exist or control all the world's wealth, but they don't just sit around all day you retard.

Attached: Rothschilds_Jews_-_Wealth_and_Power.png (1168x4386, 1.25M)

t. Financial brainlet

Well, while nobody can really do drugs all day (biology stops them), after reaching critical money mass they should be able to do fuck all by having other people do it for them. Give the best stock traders in the world more money than they could ever imagine, tell them to play with it and keep part of the benefits, and you could technically do the most expensive drugs in the world all day for the rest of your hopefully short life. You don't even need Rothschild-tier fortunes to do this. Of course, they won't, probably because you can't manipulate the world properly if you are high on meth, but point is you can keep increasing your fortune without ever having to do anything on your own, given you inherit a really huge ass fortune

Lol are you for real 😂😂😂😂

it actually dosnt conflict with economics but is par of its basic tenants, im not BTFOing anything that wasnt already BTFO by real life

Where did I say that, fam? Aren't you just wishing I was like your poor strawman?

Everyone posting in this thread is

You seem to feel personally attacked, user. Were you born into a wealthy family, aware that you did nothing to deserve the riches that are around you, thus creating a sensation of profound anxiety as such a situation contradicts some of the most profound ideological tenants of Capitalism? Or is it just that you're an utter cuck?

physically remove yourself

This is why you'll die in the work camps, cuck.

Attached: 4d8e662c2cb6af832f185d4187f706e7870809c06edbbf567b32d4e778f8018e.png (702x395, 617.04K)

How are your wealthy parents treating you, Zig Forums?

O man the state only gave me a loan for my gender studies degree instead of paying for it outright. Capitalism has failed.

Read Tolstoy.

Attached: 4694-004-45DF7796.jpg (228x300, 9.13K)

nice larp. almost as good as the antifa larping.

Attached: DaryuisU8AAtEIU.jpg (1076x868, 78.38K)

>>/bog/

Please ladies there are enough subreddits for both of you.

Attached: DaW_DyYV4AEWWQn.jpg (1183x600, 97.45K)

Literally other people worked for you. I don't like the USSR, but the Kulaks deserved it, and so do you.

why does there need to be an argument. the parent consentingly give their kids money or who ever so they can useless. while under communism I am being forced to give shit to worthless people. big difference. go back to your safe space leftypol

back to reddit nigger
>>>/out/

It's great.

This
Why people in position haven't changed the email standard to add a simple end-to-end encryption? Its hard to convince people to use GPG, as it is just unpractical to use

>>>/reddit/

For the same reason we're stuck with IPv4 and similar inferior technology.

cock.li is better because it's actual web technology. not that webshit is good, but gmail and hotmail require you to call them on your phone or some shit, which disqualifies them from being able to be named "web technology" or "internet technology".

um sweatie its like you've never even read marks
inb4