Intel just got BTFO

Intel just got BTFO

Attached: intelbtfohard.jpg (1327x1103, 540.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dAqgc
archive.is/he3pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Viceroy on suicide watch

Intel's been basically selling nothing to the big data centers since Ryzen came out. They're reliant on gaymers as their top-end processor consumers now.

Apple will shortly announce new Macs all of which will have AMD processors, better buy AMD stock before that happens because it will triple overnight.

t. /biz/

Wait holy shit, so Ryzen DOES get better FPS in GTA V?!

*strongly considers selling his Haslel setup and buying a 2700X with a X470*

if you have shitwell you might as well wait for the third gen if its an i7

if its a i5, i3 then go for ryzen

Fuck off to /g/

Every company that puts backdoors into my computer can fuck off. Intel and And included.

You clearly have your fingers on the pulse of the tech industry. What other tech stocks should we be investing in?

everything watches you faggot, eat a shotgun mouthwash if you want no one to watch you, we lost

(you)

How about no.

Attached: a4f4c5f25a79a0cdab16b6c9f533a1346d45357401732748fc987a997cc72249.png (593x595, 636.98K)

what are you using right now, tell me everything

My own whdl fpga OS still working on it You only loose when you give up, go read a book and move your ass.

Good. We need more competition making processors for open compatible standard architectures and none of this ARM bullshit being shilled to shit here

Only a shame its a duopoly. If only VIA could step up.

I hope RISC-V has some kind of open platform standards in the same vein as the IBM PC but I can't get my hopes up. x86-64s IBM PC compatibility is the only open platform standard we have right now.

Year of the multiprocessor MIPS FreeBSD desktop when?

Attached: sad wolf.png (1920x1080, 7.41M)

Three wrongs don't make a right, user. You've just gone around the block and gotten nowhere.

Attached: 956258ec39802c322b58a88a27592fa437ea9bc352d80b9e991952b2953c35bb.png (500x500, 134.25K)

Nice numbers, but where are the bitcoin benchmarks?

Attached: 1521316383786.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

That actually sounds like a pretty comfy setup.

That's not what you are using to post here right now nigger

You need to go back to reddit

You're living a fantasy.

You can't win.

Grow up.

t. nocoiner

Those tests are flawed and everyone is questioning how the fuck they got those numbers. Nobody else got those numbers.

How do you like having the government arbitrarily set the value of your also imaginary money?

Attached: scrooge-mcduck.jpg (1024x768, 258.58K)

They are more consistent than the billionaires controlling bitcoin.

Fiat is based on the value of labor, the current population, the purchasing power parity.etc

Bitcoin is more akin to stocks being sold and traded at Wall St.

Attached: 13707797_611736272329705_748450333620110304_n.jpg (439x442, 12.94K)

How does Bitcoin solve that? You're out of your mind. What input do you have with regards to the value of bitcoin at large?

That's the beauty of bitcoin, my friend. Just by having this conversation with you I probably raised its value by 0.01%.

How is that different than me shilling for Lehman Brothers back in 2007? Me talking about an investment company also raises the values of its assets by 0.1 percent

There's no limit to it really. What's best is one I get some "writers" to shill it as a "feminist" currency it will explode so hard in value that it become the de facto currency for human right violations

Attached: beck_gold_rect-620x412.jpg (620x412, 91.72K)

So you admit bitcoin is popular because its an easy get-rich-quick scheme? You don't have to go through mental gymnastics to pretend its some kind of better alternative to conventional cash. It's not. Its just an easy way some people used to make bank. That's really no different than investing in some startups that make it big. You're just changing terms around

Depend on what you call imaginary money.
Electronic/non physical money is worthless and a scam.
Paper money is also a scam, coins on the other hand are made of silver, copper, gold etc... thus it as a physical value (of course the value of it is judged by humans thus arbitrary but people tend to have greater acknowledgement of the price of metal than printed paper or virtual money).

It doesn't

You've got your answer
The Bitcoin value is based on hype/popularity it's even a greater scam than stock exchanges.

Lol ok

1 dollar 1 vote is not democracy

Attached: 7e821c534aba3b45f06e598a982d64ba4f666a4f9965e5790996f0c8bd741000-tech.jpg (660x2194, 696.35K)

Yeah if you do literally anything besides voting its not a democracy. Talk to someone else? THATS SOCIAL CAPITAL. Not democracy.

Jesus, I thought there was a limit to stupidity

Nice strawman retard. You are the one who said the value of bitcoin is determined democratically, that is by the majority, while in fact it is determined by a minority that owns most of it. A system where Zig Forumsyps only have 1/100 of a note is not democratic either.

*vote

Value is the most democratic thing there is. Everyone has their own value of an item. People are not all the same after all. Don't mix up market price and values.

idk, burgerland is pretty libertarian

You could say the same thing about government money. Also there is a strong correlation between how individuals value things which is where the market price lies.

And we do :^}. We just trust government money a whole lot less.

Only because they can sell it for something else they value more.

Didn't the Russians make some sort of MIPS-based AIO PC to escape the Intel/AMD botnet?

Except for the last graph, yes. About time we get a powerful $200 cpu, now all we need is affordable ram.

Elbrus used SPARC at one point. I think you're thinking of the Chinese Longsoon which is MIPS based.

Why did ram became so expensive?

No, looks like the Russian government funded some electronics companies so they could be self-sufficient computing-wise. I found the articles I was looking for just in case you're interested.
archive.is/dAqgc
archive.is/he3pc

Mobile devices switched to DDR4, a year or so ago, so it's in higher demand.

Trump tapped DAIO to build the Federal Cloud.

Everyone doesnt have enough power or/and wealth to control the value. Only handful of people do, literally feudalism.

Youre a bitch. The start price and in effect, products every price afterwards was already decided by the big fish somewhere.

bump

Ryzen 2nd looks seems cheap and power
winning combo
Waiting for Intel to come out with a GPU too

8th generation intel integrated gpu's are the only hardware at the moment that supports vp9 encoding.

not even the newest radeon or nvidia gpu's support it yet.

But only streamerfaggots benefit from hardware encoding.

servers benefit too, if you want to take the source video and bake it into multiple formats and resolutions it eats a fuckton of cpu time. it's shitty to depend on a desktop processor to do that though. pretty much buying the processor and entire system around it for the sole purpose of using the hardware video encoder on the chip.

This needs updating.

Attached: jewtel.png (752x548, 215.85K)

Wait, really? I didn't know the vp9 situation was so dire. I guess I don't have to feel bad about having to use software encoding then. I encode all my shit into low bitrate vp9+opus webms for archival purposes. Takes about an hour to encode one minute of video using one core on my home server, which is a ten dollar arm sbc.

I think you kind of forget that hardware encoding is produces dogshit tier quality.

Whoever wins, we lose.

it does, but if you need to take 2 hour long source videos and convert them to h264, h265, and vp9, and 360p,720p,1080p, and 4K. then fuck it lol.

there's literally no hardware solution to encoding vp9 except for these intel chips at the moment. there's something mentioned on the webm wiki but there's no product shown or pricing, it's probably the corporate only shit jewgle uses and if you want them it's going to cost millions of dollars. i'm sure jewgle has dedicated hardware vp9 encoders for jewtube, but nobody else does at the moment and the longer they can keep it that way the better.

What other people do for computing hardware is none of Google's concern simply because of the resources available to Google. Google are quite capable of starting their own processor fabrication plant if that is their wish. If other companies start fabricating ASIC VP9 codec hardware, Google really won't care because they are perfectly capable of doing this if they decide this is profitable for them.

Razor wire buttplug and gasoline piss.

google is the one writing the codec and trying to shill it by putting it on all android devices and refusing the add x265 support also.
apple is just as bad but the reverse including x265 but no vp9 intentionally trying to shill the standard they went behind.

x265 doesn't encode at 0.1x though. I think google is intentionally keeping the software encoder slow as fuck so that youtube is the only platform that is able to efficiently encode vp9, and any competitors are going to have to spend a ton of money on processors or use x264 and waste money on bandwidth.

i don't want to shill for intel but remember also that you can still nuke intel me on newer processors with me_cleaner, you can't do that with amd yet.

H265 is bad because of the patent restrictions that surround the implementation of it. VP9 is good because everybody is allowed to implement a VP9 codec without asking for permission, the permission already exists. Everybody has full permission to create their own VP9 codec chips, it's not Google's responsibility to create VP9 hardware for other people.

that doesn't mean they won't create their own internal vp9 hardware and then intentionally cripple their open source software encoding implementation.
maybe that isn't going on. i'm just amazed that there are no hardware encoders available except for these intel 8000 series processors. no video cards, no dedicated cards of anykind, nothing.