Can i trust cloudflare dns?

can i trust cloudflare dns?

Attached: DNS Performance.png (500x170 118.24 KB, 11.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tor#Using_TorDNS_for_all_DNS_queries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check the catalog, ya dumb nigger

Look into the recent MEW hack. In short, no. Not Google's either.

I was thinking of figuring out how to make my own dns, but it may be too expensive.

So how are you posting here? Are you phoneposting or use library computer? Gentoo or Ubuntu is free, unbound is free and you can find used PC in trash bins, you only need $5 for pendrive because probably hard drive is fucked and water for cleaning mouse and keyboard. You can earn this money for selling aluminium or steel.

i meant storing all the data, i have a banana pi i wanted to use to make a server.

I don't care if its inside an NSA datacenter, its so fucking fast its worth it.

Wut? Only Mew I know of is pic related.

Attached: Laughing Mew.gif (482x348, 171.44K)

My Ether Wallet

Not faster than Jewgle's, I suppose.

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-174339.png (1080x1920, 202.42K)

Keep in mind you still need to use a dns server. I've already configured my computers to use dnscrypt with a server I trust, but do share what you do.

use unbound

Not for me

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-26_11-23-47.png (584x273, 57.12K)

absolute meme

Use a DNS benchmark

fucking mew
mewto > mew

unbound wont be faster than cloudflare that already has millions of domains cached. unbound will only help for sites I have looked up recently, but slower in general

they will track every website you visit and send this to israel and FBI

use TorBrowser, it routes DNS to exit nodes (anonymously)

Where the exit nodes record everything you do and the NSA pays extra attention to every piece of traffic

You know they can't, do you?

LOL, you don't get how this works.

Terry should run over you.

I have nothing to hide. I just use the internet to send email and shitpost on twitter.

No you dumb cunt. Why would you use some botnet hipster company's DNS over what you were already using? In the last exact same thread we had, some faggot says to get 10ms better latency, but this is web where latencies are already in the 10s of seconds, so it's literally just cucking yourself for nothing.

You're aware this is becoming illegal in more and more countries ?

lel
it can't log all it wants, it can't log what a single particular user did. now kys

cool idiot but they cannot record what "I" do because they don't know who I am, exit node doesn't know IP of Tor user
also, they can record only unencrypted traffic, SSL and onion are encrypted
so if you visit 8ch using https 8ch net or oxwugzccvk3dk6tj onion in both cases they don't know what you send or receive
and even if you posted using http 8ch net it won't know who and where are you (your IP is unknown to exit node)

Yes. By the way, can you lend me fifty? I'll pay back by next thursday. Also check the catalog next time

It can literally log everything thing.

It can log each tunnel separately which means particular user

DNSCrypt is botnet

Yes. I've been using it for a while now. It's like going from 60HZ to 144HZ. Just try it and you'll see.

Wtf, mods please ban this guy he's impersonating me.

Enlighten me

If you are not looking for speed wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tor#Using_TorDNS_for_all_DNS_queries

Remember that malicious exit nodes can report any ip address for any dns requests you make.

This kills the tripfag. We need more of this lads.

better use clearnet which is just as easy to hijack then

The chance of some random fuck doing a mitm attack against me at an exit node is orders of magnitude higher than my home clearnet internet. You think the 3 letters agencies are not analyzing ever little thing that come out of the exit nodes?

lol fuck off you retarded nigger. You're not getting any security by using clearnet, and you shouldn't be expecting anything web related to be secure in the first place. Tor is for anonymity, but does not reduce security in any non-negligable way. I've literally banked (and bitcoin) over tor for years until the bank blocked tor btw, so all the money I've ever owned was exposed over tor and woah what a surprise nobody got it because it uses normalfag-grade crypto which is good enough for such risk.

Yeah i'm sure having every gov agency being interested in logging / fucking with the exit nodes is in no way worse than me logging in from my private home connection.

the government doesn't care about you and the part that does care (petty crimes, drug division, etc) can't even do anything against you, you retarded nigger.

THIS

Why do you think the drug division would care about me, user? Projecting much?

Great! No need to user tor then.

nice try, FBI-kun

Attached: DbPhiwHXcAYlBnd.jpg (1024x768, 101.47K)

gno

projecting much?