Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-Ash-Soap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soap

Ash or Marseilles soap.

Cum

OwO

Attached: owo.png (656x585, 622.79K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1100x733, 126.68K)

mix ashes with animal fat and use that

forgot link
wikihow.com/Make-Ash-Soap

laundry soap
it comes in flakes or a bottle
work just as good as those chemical warfare bottles.

wat

All that itchy shit they put in regular detergent

just dump a bottle of lye in your laundry

parabens
jews put them in to make you gay and get cancer

Attached: paraben-free.jpg (725x543, 89.87K)

well thats a lie cause im gay and don't use parabens at all (allergic)

Attached: 95f674f7b37d45366f006d3279c1f4386eced504_hq.jpg (500x462, 37.24K)

Washing by hand anything heavier than socks, underpants or tshirts is a torture. Why would you want to subject yourself to that?

There is tons of chemicals that make you gay, that way they cover many angles and get results.

it's not a lie, he didn't say the only way to become gay is to use parabens, it's one of the ways

because I don't want to pay jews for their shit washing machine that will break after 2 years

What does this have to do with technology?
You're even trying to avoid using a washing machine, the only thing that would make this relevant to Zig Forums.
Is this a joke I'm not getting?

you missed
-no optical brighteners
do you have zero op sec

technology is not only computers

soaps and chemistry are technology related
also antisemitism

weld a hand crank to the drum

I'm going to let you in on a secret but don't tell anybody. The best laundry powder is Dreft, but you can improve it even more by mixing it 3:1 with borax. There is no need to use any fabric softener with this combination, your clothes come out without any lingering perfumed odors, and your shit gets super extra clean. Dreft is kind of expensive but you don't need that much. I get a half dozen boxes at a time mail order.

Looks like everybody else ITT lives with their fucking mom and doesn't do their own laundry.

like love! ^.^

fags dont love they lust
and then they grow old and alone

It isn't a two way logical street you dumb faggot
Using parabens ----> maybe turns gay
Already gay --/--> uses parabens

Faggotry is a mental illness and you are prime example

You're such meanies!
I think you need hugs! UwU

Attached: 17737c1ac179b76c5940861316738ceb_480.jpg (480x587, 35.27K)

I just use whatever powder I have at hand. Don't use liquid, it'll eat away your drum spider, especially if you wash cold often.

It's very difficult to find a commerical and acceptable solution (lists all ingredients, not poison, not sold by kikes). Look for sites selling "natural", "organic" etc goods. There are plenty but they are not easy to find. I will tell you now that Method are commie epic minimalist queers, and Ecover (might be mixed up on this) advertises race mixing on their site. If you are in the USA, Seventh Generation is likely a good choice. Use EWG's lists for what is safe and what isn't, most items are on there. EWG are commie faggot fucks though. None of these are useable for handwashing however. Try baking soda/washing soda. Also, discard ALL polyester clothes. They are worthless chink-made estrogenic garbage

1 Part washing soda
1 Part borax
1 feels naptha bar shredded