God, Zig Forums fucking sucks. No way has it ever been this bsd

God, Zig Forums fucking sucks. No way has it ever been this bsd...

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-093723.png (1080x1920, 375.64K)

U 'aving a giggle there m8?

fix your display settings dinghole
your white level on the screenshot is too far from being white

Attached: f1b820e34a9e994cd3ec9f79c1a8c4eceafd7b3b869cf768859803537fb0125c_.png (1080x1920, 243.12K)

He clearly set his phone to moonman mode. You filthy Jew

Attached: bedbaf96c4cb3988620c751b658306110e18c244e2caa7acc21fe4a5c1007f00.gif (345x259, 552K)

you OBVIOUSLY should understand that we don't have to deal with his crap.
also
go
back
to
reddit

.gif is the thinking mans webm you brainlet

Attached: 1325295626729.gif (446x251, 725.55K)

Attached: 6cd863e1afaed8a45b1ba142d88613739ce628a1467da06ee7b45d3a3e90daf3.jpg (480x360, 29.07K)

Filtering this thread.

gif is worse than any video codec ()including VP8 and VP9) in every possible way and you are a brainlet if you can't see it

you did the right thing

Attached: b441ed2723917de1c879f32e11f799ec438d3de2aa3bf3720c3279baa1eaf199.jpg (570x533, 50.17K)

GAS GAS GAS the Zig Forums

what a piece of shit board

An imageboard's decline in quality is equally proportional to the amount of /g/tards and Zig Forumstards in said board.

As you can see, half of the threads open are low effort flame threads to talk about the SJW antifa jew dindu soy cuck (((parentheses))). The other half is to talk about products or brands.

No real talk about technology going on in this board because it has almost no tech enthusiasts here, just shitposters and retards who take the Internet seriously.

Well technology has sucked for a long time tbh. It started going downhill after Commodore, Atari, and various others were replaced with only PC and Mac. But it really took a nosedive when smartphones happened.
Look it's simple: if an average programmer (as in the oldschool type, not today's soyboy web lamer) can't realistically write his own OS for the computer of his choice all by himself, the scene is shit. The hardware has become shit, and the software as well (including Linux).
Now you have all these stupid threads on here about SJWs, Tor, facebook, Discord, and other irrelevant bullshit that's just a bunch of masturbation because until the fundamental problem is addressed (modern hardware is unmanageable and outright hostile to the owner), it's just a waste of time that will never go anywhere. Talking about all that shit is like trying to build a house on top of a sand dune. Your shit's never going to work, never, never, ever. So the Zig Forums will just be a reflection of this suckitude.

What thread about technology did you make? Right, none. Also, as much as Zig Forums stuff doesn't belong in here, I would never have known about the StackOverflow pozz without a thread, so I'm kinda okay with them.
The problem is that you're acting like technology threads will be made magically by banning other threads.

Go fuck off then

it generated some troll efforts as well, I'd recommend checking that shit out if you haven't

suffer like /g/ did?
what about the larpers?

I know, my XKCD thread got deleted. XKCD is about fucking technology, but I guess on-topic threads aren't welcome. I don't get this board sometimes.

kek

Not an argument

a) It's not a thread about technology, it's a thread about fucking politics
b) Does it affect your life in any way

desire_to_know_more_intensifies.tga

Every on-topic thread either dies or is instantly derailed by a bunch of retards posting the epic Jew image or parentheses. It's just not worth it.

The shitposters and retards are the LARPers.

a) It's about politics in a major technology company. It affects the technology world as a whole.
b) a vast user-generated Q&A-style knowledge base is a great and useful idea, and a de-facto monopolist just decided to replace the "knowledge" part with faggotry. We're all poorer for that. Not that it wasn't cancer from its beginning for incessant reddit-style karma-whoring, but hey - nothing a good poz-load can't make worse, right?

((( )))

Attached: jew color.png (600x701, 447.59K)

Time for (you) to leave.

When was communist ever a insult?

You niggers aren't helping your case. Zig Forumstards are like African refugees but lower in IQ

Fucking this a thousand times. I don't know why the mods allow these poltards infest the place. These cavemen can't comprehend that the more diversity we have in tech the more projects we will see flourish and the quicker we will evolve as human beings. Of topic, but do you guys know any good foss hormone replacement therapy?

epic meme dude! Trolled them libtards EPIC STYLE

pls mr moderator pls range ban all mobile ip ranges and mobile user agents. i will even suck your dick which i presume is better than dealing with these retards.

Yes, ban constructive posters who use phones since their computers don't run JavaScript, instead of banning the Zig Forumstard thread derailers who slide good threads off the board by spamming about "diversity"

Nice try /g/fag. You don't need javascript to post. Go back to reddit.

wtf???????????????????????

netsurf-gtk refuses to post on Zig Forums.

Text mode browsers work

By god this place is toxic. People are more interested in insulting each other than they are in discussing technology.

How would you go about calling anons faggots in the fastest way possible? I'm thinking about training a neural network (probably TensorFlow) by hand and then pay Jim to indefinetly allow all posts coming from my TensorFlow bot by never expiring its CATPCHA verification.

This is an imageboard. What the fuck did you expect you hook-nosed niggerfaggot?

Why do Zig Forumstards think this excuses flooding boards with unrelated shitposts?

21st century, when no one but retards and literal underage high school students claim to be that

HOH BOI this go knows his history for sure >>>Zig Forums

Attached: 1525099036699.png (1000x946, 733.27K)

Your first post is more than enough,really

I have a shocker suggestion. Why don't Zig Forumsniggers stop meddling politics into a technology board and Zig Forumsniggers stop complaining about Zig Forumsniggers? I imagine we would have an immediate spike in the post quality.

Because Zig Forums IS Zig Forums and you should GTFO

checks out

>>>Zig Forums

>>>/pone/

>>>/d/

that's a worrying combination

>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/hentai/

Being anti-Zig Forums does not make me a leftist or a kike. You fuckers are as bad as likes, at least 10x more parasitic

You sound well acquainted with all those.
>>>/oven/

Of course not, but we know you are. Now fuck off.

Attached: DXuQjkuU0AAGzcz.jpg (1024x576, 50.92K)

Doesn't 8ch run on FreeBSD?
I remember seeing BSD part of discussion just as much as any other OS. God forbid someone let the FSF zealots in anywhere, they try to take over and shut out any discussion that isn't GNU or GPL related. Their bloated bodies match their bloated binaries, license, and apparently discussion tactics. Just fill up the entire world with yourself while you're at it.

Lawyers raus.

We know who you are, JOHN!

disregard that, I suck cocks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 209.38K)

Yes I definitely do

of course not - its a phone poster thread