Last amd hardware without botnet ?

Not much written on the web
from all A series and up
phenom 2s dont have it ?

Attached: botnet_blog_title.jpg (1200x671 67.37 KB, 100.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.vikings.net/libre-friendly-hardware/d16-ryf-certfied
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_K10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_FX_microprocessors#Bulldozer_Family_(32_nm)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_accelerated_processing_unit_microprocessors#Lynx:_"Llano"_(2011)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_Accelerated_Processing_Unit_microprocessors#Desktop_APUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IMO just buy a Huawei or ZTE phone and call it a day. CIA niggers wouldn't make such a fuss about them if they had access to the Chinese backdoors in these phones.

i want a desktop and the fact i have junk laying around so only need the mobo and cpu it will cost me 20-40$ for a 3ghz quad
that should be enough for general browsing

Post 2013 processors have PSP.
The latest CPUs you want are Bulldozers.

FX-8350 and the faildozer. In terms of performance they are alright, (they were considered a failure when they came out (and are still regarded as such - but they're free of the PSP)). They also happen to run *very* hot and draw a ton of power.

Attached: Clownpiece panicking.jpg (720x960, 130.67K)

Piledriver, sadly.

modern epyc 32C/64T/3GHz cpus draw 180W, to put that in perspective.

Except Epyc has triple the amount of cores and is ridiculously faster than Bulldozer.

That, and what about non-public exploits the NSA and whatnot might be using.

The entry level POWER 9 CPUs is 90W, 4C/16T/3.2GHz(3.8 boost).
Piledriver was a total fuckup.

Are those libreboot/coreboot desktop boards easy to find?

Are you retarded? Piledriver is from 2012, not POWER9. And in multithreaded ALU workload (like x264), it's still very good.

If you're european (or at least have european money), you can buy the best one preconfigured from these guys
store.vikings.net/libre-friendly-hardware/d16-ryf-certfied

Oh and it's officially approved by Stallman and the FSF to be botnet-free

ouch
I think I'll take my chances flashing an old Athlon 64 board myself.

Anyone else think craigslist is CIA? Most of the ads are BS with too many fake sms numbers to be private scammers.

Also you can't find ANY non American phones on there, and after seeing how CIA handles shipments for Cisco customers I wouldn't doubt if ordering new just ships a CIA plant phone in lieu of your order

Considering how CIA intercepted and installed malware on Cisco routers as pointed out as well, what stops the CIA from doing the same on these machines as well? Not even mentioning the unwanted attention you will get by buying a machine that is apparently botnet-free.

I guess you would be helping the development too by buying on that site or minifree.
You should also thank Leah.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x300, 157.22K)

The cianigger A.I shills craigslist with false ads all the time and craigslist either ignroes the fakes or is CIA and is collaberating. Their A.I shills everything with lies from job advertisements created on the fly that are fake, to fake only american phones for sale. It wouldn't suprise me that ebay has the same thing done to it but not only does the A.I generate the fake ads, but that some are real that the CIA compromises and sends the item for you like with thinkpad laptops.

Attached: 8a80ddc6d4666fca3060c201fa1385c59fa8fead8133536947005becb9c58d1f.png (1104x3045, 1.43M)

While it's admirable for someone to spend their own money to pay proprietary software companies to release their software in a free form, it doesn't mean that anyone else must or should share that burden.

If I was wealthy enough to make regular financial contributions like that, then sure. For now, I'll just stick with buying hardware that's already got open-source/libre software for it. see

alright i think im going for something sub 100w
probably a phenom 2
some AM3 boards can take 2000mhz memory this should give it a nice boost assuming most benchmarks back in the day was made on 1333mhz memory

Just FYI, I use a Phenom II x945 (quad core, 3 GHz), and it's a bottleneck sometimes. I can mostly, say, compile a new kernel while playing music (with mpg123), but I'll occasionally get pauses in the music. Can't play HD video at full size even if that's the only thing I'm doing.

odd im using a lower performing A-series cpu right now and it flies

Richland and Kabini.

Ax-6xxx series APUs and FX 'dozers.
now get out

FX-9xxx were basically factory-overclocked parts. the FX-8370E had a very reasonable 95W TDP while being barely ~20% slower.

So do 12C & 16C Threadrippers. It's a matter of how much do you push the clocks.

This is retarded. Piledriver will give you much better performance (also per Watt). You don't need to buy the high-end 125W FX parts, ffs.
I suggest an APU on the FM2 platform. You'll get a much more modern chipset with better peripheral interface choice, at the cost of topping out at 4 cores.

Nice up those compile jobs, fgt. I had silky-smooth music playback (and even video, with a sufficiently low complexity codec and bitrate) while compiling on an ancient Pentium III back in the day.

It's nice in winter tho.

Attached: phobia xtreme 400.jpg (1037x857 75.06 KB, 309.4K)

Richland and Kabini is 2013 and certainly possed
Trinity is late 2012 but probably has it as well, looks like they decided to go botnet with the fm2

So the only A series that is safe is Llano fm1

Get a better player. I had once built an HTPC for a friend based on a low-end 'dozer APU (dual-core barely over 3GHz). Playing Full-HD H.264 streams gave ~60% load on one core.
You should be able to smoothly play 1080p H.264 and 720p H.265 streams on that Phenom.

PSP is part of the processor (unlike Intel which puts theirs in the chipset) and was introduced in Kaveri. I don't know about the small core APUs though.

wikipedia say botnet since about 2013
Kaveri is 2014

"about 2013" = so piledriver architecture and up it is

Architecture has nothing to do with it. Botnet is separate from the CPU cores.
Latest AM3 FX processors were Piledrivers too, and they're known to be safe.
Kaveri was delayed as fuck. It was supposed to be out in Q3 2013 IIRC.

But planning design and manufacturing surely is, since this is not you simply slap on at the conveyor belt.

low-TDP option: K10 CPU's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_K10
high-TDP option: FX cpu's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_FX_microprocessors#Bulldozer_Family_(32_nm)
apu option: llano APU's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_accelerated_processing_unit_microprocessors#Lynx:_"Llano"_(2011)

from this page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_Accelerated_Processing_Unit_microprocessors#Desktop_APUs
it seems that APU started having PSP botnet since Kaveri, so strongest non-psp apu family is Richland
but it's dangerous area, you better get oldest CPU that can handle your needs

are you dumb, CIA nigger?
it's not fault of CPU, but your shitty music player and shit OS. quality music player will have music playing on highest priority thread and will (almost) never pause except rare situations with interrupts/hardware/hdd

now that's CIA bullshit
fucking CIA shill I will kill you
Phenom that you posted can play full HD hevc(x265) or vp9 videos. or 4k+ x264 videos.