Furfags deliberately crashing

The only conclusion I can draw is that Mozilla programs FF to crash itself once it realizes it's no longer the newest version as a scare tactic to get people to move on to the next one. I refuse to believe it's anything that I'm doing, given that most of the time it crashes for seemingly no reason. Anyone have a similar experience or can confirm whether my suspicions are indeed the case?

Attached: booley just.jpg (478x497, 116.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1203188
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I assume it's not LTS, because you didn't mention it but said "last".
Well at this point you deserve anything that happens to you.
/thread

also reported

Attached: ссзб.png (460x413, 321.52K)

LTS -> ESR
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/

But how long until a Quantum version displaces 52.x as the new ESR? Isn't this going to happen in only a few months or so? What then?

This sort of thing has happened time after time again. People were bitching about 4.0 and swore they'd stay on 3.6 forever. Fast forward a few years, same thing only with Australis vs 27.x. It will be no different this time, in a year or two from now when 52.x ESR is too far behind to render many websites properly and has outdated certs and other security features, everybody will be happily using Quantum and not even looking back.

Can you fucking search the web anymore?

To be honest I don't see why anyone would even need Downthemall. Build-in downloading works fine, and in an unlikely event that you need more, just use fucking wget or curl.

I thought down-the-mall was some shopping extension.

support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1203188

Show me a website that is rendered improperly by old firefox versions.

Been crashing on esr randomly on my thinkpad. Wasn't doing that until this month.

Attached: bfcff85f04fead712793987d3be071d9ab23a56fbfe390c016b6d9b5a390b66a.png (500x428, 23.96K)

try cyberfox, see if that does the trick

This fucking maymay again.

Can't post on 8ch.net from 3.6 for some reason, whenever I try it asks what program I want to open "post.php" with.

just use quantitative already, be a clearly good goy

Just use Firefox ESR 52. It will be supported until August 21st and then the ESR 60 will be released.

yeah it's not like people left ff and went to some other browser. lmfao

I've never had a problem with FF crashing, but I've been using 52 ESR so that might have something to do with it. I did have a problem where FF would use like 6GB of memory for no good reason, I could have it running for only a few hours with like three tabs open and it still would take up a shit ton of memory. Turns out I had to disable "browser.tabs.remote.autostart" in about:config and now it uses less than a gigabyte on average. Apparently it's multiprocessor support to make the browser run faster (and mozilla claims you'll only incur 20% mem usage with it enabled), but it runs just as fast and it's not eating up all my ram so idk what the fuck that's about.

tl;dr: Firefox is garbage

That's weird. Could that be from a malformed php file rather than the browser however?

Attached: HOcYNYG4.png (512x512, 192K)

I thought everyone here used Chrome?

Attached: Chrome__logo.max-2800x2800.png (2800x2800, 1.59M)

Are you fucking retarded? Anyway Chrome is actually worse in this respect.

Nobody here uses that botnet. You might as well install Windows 10 and split your dick like a banana while you're at it.

Retarded people can't use chrome

install waterfox

You can read the source code you fucking retard.

They gave more than a year's fucking notice. Google gave no notice when it broke default cancellation behavior of scroll and click events. How much notice do you need? Disabling old extensions wasn't some big secret that was dumped on you without warning. There were even months where it warned that the old extensions were going to eventually stop working inside the addon menu itself.

Chrome is a Trojan horse that installs itself as a third party software via another one. Only people with 0 computer knowledge uses it.
That's the only reason why it's so massively used (besides smartphones because it's already there per default).

fuck off shill

This.

seriously though, last year I installed windows 7 because I really wanted to play a gayme and at some point I downloaded powerISO for reasons I can not remember, I knew fuck all about wangblows software at that point but I remembered hearing about powerISO before so I thought it was sound. 5 minutes later after installing it I opened up chromium to realize that I never installed chromium.

not an argument

Attached: mozilla bugzilla.png (2036x710, 95.51K)

red[ill normies on how much it sucks.

Stop installing non-free software.

literally who?

So after all your complaining and trouble with Firefox you haven't decided maybe you should try another browser?

You deserve what you have, normalfag. Now, go back to 4gag.

And you decided to bump his shit thread. I wonder why.

keeeeeek

Who said anything about easy?

This is different since they changed engine all plugins stopped working
A lot of people only use firefox because of the plugins.

Too bad 52.x ESR goes EOL in less than four months from now. What then?

Has the ultimate end of the line for these type of systems finally arrives?

*arrived

Pale Meme.

Apple's shit OSs do the same thing. Fucking insufferable faggots. Good thing they get AIDS from eating feces.

Newfags might actually believe you so I have to say no, Chrome is a digital kike trojan as said.

ESR 60

or use uGet, there's an extension to integrate it with the client so it grabs your stuff.

But ESR 60 is Quantum.

the Stockholm Syndrome is strong in this one

No, that could be from the captcha pop-up, though.

For (You)'s

Is that a bad thing?