Qt creator

is this the pinnacle of IDEs?
vim/emacs/othershit BTFO

Attached: serveimage.png (1920x1040, 220.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vim.org/download.php#pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's shit, sorry pajeet

MASM32 is the BEST IDE ever made, ever.

Attached: masm32_edtiro.png (1008x756, 53.77K)

this looks like shit

You're probably not advanced to a programming level of skill where you can understand what kind of a tool you're looking at.

Attached: hh_2018-05-03_02-10-49.png (1050x654, 69.78K)

ugh

the best IDE is one which resides in the unmapped free space at the end of my HDD.

Pelles C, compiler and IDE and it's only 10 MBs

Attached: Pelles C.png (1024x728, 123.57K)

At least it's wangblows 7.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-05-03 10-44-36.png (1063x534, 238.83K)

use NASM instead you utter faggot

wow it's like 90's again

I agree, I use Pelles C for all of my C programming too

Hi reddit.

Attached: poide64_2018-03-30_12-25-48.png (1274x970, 95.52K)

Nice for quick GUI building, too bloated for anything else.

It actually has to be one of the worst IDEs I've ever used

this is really not the right place for you guys >>>/g/

Attached: 1431464670013.png (213x214, 25.13K)

Attached: 114.jpg (565x489, 44.17K)

I agree with this
Some IDEs like Eclipse, Visual Studio and NetBeans have become unbelievably heavy piles of shit.
They're fucking unusable as general purpose text editors, and you need to make a "project" to even edit a source code file. The projects have their retarded build systems and makefiles that no mortal can figure out
I think the best IDEs are the ones that lie somewhere between text editors and heavy IDEs. I used Geany in the past, it was very lightweight and it did everything i needed. It even had gdb integration, fucking great
Now i often have to use Eclipse because of my job and have to program in Java, its torture. Eclipse takes a good minute to start and become usable, and even then its still slow as fuck compared to other IDEs. The "project" folder is a mess of 9000 files, many of them .xml with no purpose

Attached: 0182 - EbOxDzB.png (400x335, 117.72K)

Its definitely a great IDE. Relatively lightweight, has a lot of features, and makes working with qt really simple. It also makes a good general purpose C/C++ IDE.
I like it a lot better than those fucking huge java based IDEs everyone seems to use these days.

sorry, I just used it because it was the one that I remembered that I had installed, it's the one on the website if you follow the links for windows:
vim.org/download.php#pc

So, I found a command-line vim and it never went over 2mb, pretty impressive.

Cpp? Into the garbage it goes.

What's your beef with the C preprocessor?

For c++, yes

for real? is that a joke?

No, if you go onto their site you can see they have a link to a downloads page, which has a link to the windows versions

People here get upset if you even indirectly admit to using Windows

can you modify the qtcreator examples to use in your own program? for things like windows, menus, etc. there's no point in rewriting the code. but what if you don't want to use everything included in the GPL'd library, so you remove some of it. Do you still need to include the original file? or what?

uh oh