Brit/pol/ #2430: Hypocrisy & Jewry Edition

Mason Green
Mason Green

Posters claiming 'Israel is a racist endeavour' appear at London bus stops and are being investigated by police
standard.co.uk/news/london/outrage-as-posters-claiming-israel-is-a-racist-endeavour-spring-up-at-london-bus-stops-a3928681.html

Theresa May gives into violent French fishermen in scallop wars
westmonster.com/may-waves-white-flag-ending-scallop-wars-in-national-embarrassment1/

Barnier planning 'humiliating' Brexit deal for UK to secure his sole ambition, claims MEP
express.co.uk/news/uk/1013769/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-Michel-Barnier-UK-EU-withdrawal-deal-latest-video

Welby wealth tax storm: Archbishop of Canterbury declares wealthy families should pay more tax to help the poor
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6132509/Archbishop-Canterbury-declares-wealthy-families-pay-tax-help-poor.html

Bottle filled with MYSTERY LIQUID dating back to time of Jesus Christ discovered
express.co.uk/news/world/1013333/bottle-mystery-liquid-jesus-christ-phanagoria-city-russia

Twitter shares fall 6% as CEO Jack Dorsey testifies before Senate
cnbc.com/2018/09/05/twitter-shares-drop-6percent-during-dorseys-senate-testimony.html

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration
nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

‘Prepare for CyberWar’ – Anonymous sources brief right-wing press on May’s ‘revenge’ against Russia
rt.com/uk/437771-cyber-war-russia-skripal/

Russia to build one of world's tallest cathedrals, dedicated to the armed forces
rt.com/news/437780-russia-builds-military-cathedral/

Attached: Congressman-Markwayne-Mullin-reading-Sarah-Jeong’s-racist-tweets-about-White-People-to-Twitter-CEO-Jack-Dorsey.mp4 (10.77 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: israel-IDF.mp4 (4.83 MB, 720x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?4282-Anglo-Caribbeans-23andMe-Results
theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/06/most-of-countryside-now-devoid-of-hedgehogs-study-finds
waterstones.com/book/moneyland/oliver-bullough/9781781257920
twitter.com/Waterstones/status/1037626460259971073
metro.co.uk/2018/09/06/ukip-considering-letting-tommy-robinson-join-the-party-7919733/
wsj.com/articles/swedens-far-right-rises-in-a-campaign-defined-by-immigration-1536226200
breitbart.com/london/2018/09/06/licence-nerf-gun-uk-cops-swoop-childrens-birthday-party/
politicalite.com/exclusive/exclusive-parents-outraged-as-kids-return-to-find-pro-lgbt-gender-neutral-unisex-toilets/
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
poal.me/xzb045
poal.me/172w7f
hollywoodreporter.com/news/burt-reynolds-dead-deliverance-boogie-nights-star-was-82-831093
rt.com/uk/437814-topless-singer-war-memorial/
fullfact.org/law/are-there-80-sharia-courts-britain/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45433753
liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ism/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-06/brazil-presidential-hopeful-bolsonaro-stabbed-on-campaign-trail
twitter.com/InstituteGC/status/1037624848061739009
news.met.police.uk/news/man-jailed-for-multiple-knifepoint-robberies-320432
theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/09/white-kids-race/569185/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamist-extremists-uk-highest-number-europe-25000-terror-threat-eu-official-isis-islam-britain-a7923966.html
youtube.com/feed/trending
steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2675590778917470953
twitter.com/jokanhiyou?lang=en
youtu.be/LKEemq8OiG4?t=115
youtube.com/watch?v=qLAbAp5tbU0&index=2&list=LLmiNhbkhPDHZsq26vV9p4LA
q13fox.com/2018/09/06/multiple-shots-fired-at-deputies-in-hostage-situation-in-spanaway-sheriffs-department-says/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-religion/church-of-england-numbers-in-britain-are-at-record-low-survey-idUKKCN1LM3DJ?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter
express.co.uk/news/world/978699/syria-news-christians-uk-refugees-asylum-seekers-Bright-Blue
youtube.com/watch?v=vO9vBHZRBQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Livingstone
themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-state-media-accuses-anime-of-promoting-child-suicide-62760
twitter.com/NewsfromScience/status/1037415301984518144
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6142233/Millionaire-aristocrat-72-hunt-young-wife-breeder-single.html
poal.me/3frjfp
yahoo.com/news/merkel-german-intel-chief-clash-foreigner-hunt-reports-095940364.html
theguardian.com/food/2018/sep/05/ditch-the-almond-milk-why-everything-you-know-about-sustainable-eating-is-probably-wrong
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-stab-woman-119-times-transgender-told-date-mississippi-hotel-room-dwayne-hickerson-dee-whigham-a7860591.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/1014242/London-Bloodbath-100-murdered-knife-gun-2018-capital-crime-epidemic-victims
youtu.be/OGcMPp7TNo4?t=41
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/07/carlsberg-glues-beer-cans-together-becoming-first-brewery-abandon/
thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/still-thriving/article24305631.ece
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45444328
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/you-ask-the-questions-spike-milligan-1100423.html
forces.net/news/final-phase-british-forces-germany-rebasing-be-made-easy-possible
twitter.com/ABC/status/1037531438474780672
twitter.com/Tess_Holliday/status/1026909017665196032
twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1037965573559382016
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45435593
theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/07/mary-and-jesus-given-garish-robes-in-botched-spanish-restoration
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/greggs-opens-first-branch-cornwall-13208750
twitter.com/jack/status/1037399082023698434

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

1st for fuck blonde people

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

for her

Attached: R2yK079.jpg (94.88 KB, 1080x1226)

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

t b h

Attached: brown-hair-brown-eyes-master-race.png (2.69 MB, 1000x2662)

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

shut the fuck up you heaving American dipshit, /newbrit/ is absolutely the worst fucking thing that has ever happened to Imageboards, including not only Zig Forums and /pol/, but trannyism and pooposting.

To honour these disgusting gayposters is to bring great shame on our board.

Not only were they crassly cowardly in their means (waiting til the end of a civil war to show up with a fresh shitposters, every single time) they were disgustingly cruel to our oldfags, screencapping our posts not just to each other, but to bongo bongo land and other assorted queers.

Furthermore, looking into the board itself reveals degeneracy, cuckoldery, and even the most "wise" poster, Herts, being a shortsighted mouthbreathing retard that brought doxxing entirely on himself

Fast forward to modern day and you get /newbrit/. Disgusting cuckolds, but were they always completely fucking pathetic losers?

Well, yes, actually. We look at the occasions when they fought us fair and on level pegging, and Zig Forums win every single time. SA banned the shit out of them. Mercia banned the shit out of them. Everyone reported the shit out of them. They only kept coming because there was so fucking many of them and noone in their right mind would ever fucking want to post on /newbrit/

Then Helmer is preparing to defend against that shitehawk Spicposter, and what do /newbrit/ do? They fucking ruin it. They try their old "fuck with Zig Forums at the end of a civil war" trick again, but alas we absolutely maul the cunts. It does mean that the Yanks won out at nightshift however, so there we go, yet another time Zig Forums got massively fucked over and it was the fault of /newbrit/

Here's a fun one too, the word "lass" is a /newbrit/ word, so as much as lassposters are Steiner's fault primarily, scratch a little and it's yet another Zig Forums problem caused by fucking /newbrit/

So how about you pipe down and stick to watching your mum getting raped by Mexicans whilst being a fat fucking bitch before you come on here talking shit about your pan-board autism you stupid fucking cunt. Absolutely pathetic. Fucking off yourself.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Can't argue with facts. Even when they got together to celebrate being blonde and blue eyed, the incompetent subhumans had to rely on a dark haired lad to lead them. They are a people of lemmings.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Attached: c53a.png (409.75 KB, 971x712)

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Steiner is started to feel like a Zig Forums problem caused by /newbrit/.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Green eyes are the best tbh I'M NOT A TAIG I'M NOT A TAIG

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

t.taig

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

tbh

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

quite a lot of jock relatives too

Attached: 3bd3967692a229a793386c36b31e863695de1881c84921cff47a2085f2bcd6cf.png (322.35 KB, 818x869)

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

are you me?

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

How will she be remembered?

Attached: 1483894451111.jpg (87.47 KB, 468x790)

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

>tfw my great great great grandmother was half Scottish

She won't be

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

by her screams

Attached: Witch-Burning.jpg (574.33 KB, 1024x764)

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

broken wine aunt

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

A minge wielding Lord North

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

The broken molestation victim that destroyed a nation over unresolved daddy issues.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

What was the other half?

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

English

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

green eyes
jock relatives
5 foot tall
<still larps as le pvre vnglo

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Tbh cockneys were malnourished dockworkers so it makes sense that they carry midget genes.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Master Brew has rebranded as "x_XsKEPTA fANX_x"

Attached: 1bee906a769fe4bc9608bd6.jpg (8.58 KB, 280x301)

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Attached: 8c0f740c8191126f9d78b1a3fc2fe526ffa7bc60073f7a184d1e094bd4741a82---Copy.png (1 MB, 1314x390)

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

pleased to say I have no idea who that is tbh

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

scots are a branch of anglo-saxons prove me wrong

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

also helped us survive in the trenches

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

The scotti were an irish tribe.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

They're Irish invaders that genocided the native Picts tbh

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

scots like the language not scotti

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

He's going all out on the bin question lately

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

reeeee my scots family are all lowlanders i.e. northumbrians

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

when you want to be ANGLO so bad you have to desperately try to claim porridge wogs are actually English

Attached: d636d43457e77861640f7b6877279f29d8226179525c1476f2bd1076cf747699.jpg (67.31 KB, 687x900)

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Have any lads been to Iceland country not shop

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Well yeah, that part of country is Saxon land that those same Irish invaders stole. The Saxons built Edinburgh, the only inhabitable city in the entire fucking shithole.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Attached: Kent.png (54.78 KB, 1086x705)

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

d-do you hold copies of everyones DNA tests

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Yeah better than yours Jamal

Attached: 9762281971-ae32548dd5-b.jpg (132.92 KB, 1024x481)

John Martinez
John Martinez

what would you know kent you are nothing but a wog
my family are border reivers. anglo-scots masterrace

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

20% chink
lmao

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Nah I've gone back through my paternal and maternal line to the 1600 and haven't found a furriner yet.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

essex
reivers

come on lad

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

there are slavs and spics posting ITT and you're having a go at me for being british
splendid isolation? inbreeding

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

kent has webbed feet

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

says ESSEX
wew

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

so do i if you don't then you are not a true SON OF THE WAVES

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

Me defending Thurrock from the webbed-foot inbred wogs invaded from across the Thames

Attached: rorkes-drift-(2).jpg (5.01 MB, 5001x2967)

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

invading*

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

It's over lad, I actually bothered to reverse image search and found the source. You can stop trying.
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?4282-Anglo-Caribbeans-23andMe-Results

Attached: 28882ub.jpg (94.38 KB, 1086x705)

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/06/most-of-countryside-now-devoid-of-hedgehogs-study-finds
Most of countryside now devoid of hedgehogs, study finds
This troubles me more than any attempt to make me sympathetic for the third world

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

i think that forest is welsh

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

Why is London filled with houses people can't afford to buy and shops people can't afford to shop in? @OliverBullough takes us on a tour of Moneyland to explain shell companies, the nomadic elite and why we need to do something about it: waterstones.com/book/moneyland/oliver-bullough/9781781257920
Nomadic elites
twitter.com/Waterstones/status/1037626460259971073

Attached: Nomadic-elite.mp4 (9.71 MB, 320x180)

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Ukip considering letting Tommy Robinson join the party
metro.co.uk/2018/09/06/ukip-considering-letting-tommy-robinson-join-the-party-7919733/
The party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) will debate a motion – that likens the former English Defence League leader to Robin Hood and the Suffragettes – calling for Robinson to be allowed into the party this weekend.
Previously, Nigel Farage banned all former members of EDL from joining the Brexit-supporting party, but new leader Gerard Batten has already given Robinson his support.
Ukip’s Family and Children spokesman Alan Craig – who submitted the motion calling for the activist to be allowed – told Kipper Central: ‘Tommy has become a global phenomenon representing those who have been excluded and silenced by the globalist liberal elite.

Attached: not-local.png (291.82 KB, 667x554)

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

What a faggot spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Should let him be leader tbh so he can appoint a Jewish leadership council

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

this genuinely is a step forward for UKIP tbh

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

top keke
makes ukip worth supporting purely for the memmies

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

OHH TOMMEH TOMMAYY

Attached: souf.png (58.24 KB, 1545x961)

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

you need to spend time with people to show them that you love them
Like a fucking chore. Why can't they just accept my unconditional distant love, lads?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (46 KB, 399x322)

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Paul Williams, UKIP Party Director, sent around an email confirming that Tommy isn't joining the party, nor has he been asked. A statement of denial has been sent to the source that published this falsehood.

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

present them with a mouse lad

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

They will have to learn to hunt mice on their own if they wish to eat tbh

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

"It will be a disaster if they accept more people from the Middle East like myself,” Mr El Fahl said. “They are importing their values, their fanaticism.”
wsj.com/articles/swedens-far-right-rises-in-a-campaign-defined-by-immigration-1536226200

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

i am not giving money to those cunts, copypasta

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Attached: Imwhitehonest.PNG (93.7 KB, 1261x759)

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Got a link for that?

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

‘You Got a Licence for that Nerf Gun?’ – British Police Swoop on Child’s Birthday Party
breitbart.com/london/2018/09/06/licence-nerf-gun-uk-cops-swoop-childrens-birthday-party/
Police swooped on Yaxham village in Norfolk, England, after reports of “gunshots and the sound of children screaming” — to find it a party of small children playing with Nerf guns.
gunshots
nerf

OI

Attached: police-(1).jpg (146.14 KB, 1200x1200)

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

tbh the police were fine with it and ended up messing around with the kids.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

yeah it's nosey neighbours looking for a reason to whinge

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Charlie Coy 3 PARA

Attached: 3P.PNG (920.61 KB, 851x523)
Attached: 3-Para-Bosnia-Herzegovina-EUFOR.JPG (64 KB, 940x529)

James James
James James

wew

Attached: -rQD3vUCeT598Psu.mp4 (7.19 MB, 1280x720)

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

got a link
Not for an email lad.

Attached: img-178-001.jpg (31.82 KB, 750x664)

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

That's good enough lad.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

finished the cardboard prototype for muh pinhole camera I'm making for my nephew

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (57.84 KB, 720x644)

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

I reckon Alex will be running his own cult, with about a third of the American population following him, by the 2030's.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

Don't steal it and post it on Twitter, it came from the YI Hub.

William Powell
William Powell

good lad

Attached: DhYDmZqX0AEXy87.jpg (21.9 KB, 399x325)

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

show us, lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480.5 KB, 716x1120)

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

We EU army now

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

Parents OUTRAGED as kids return to find pro-LGBT ‘Gender Neutral’ UNISEX toilets in Bolton school
PARENTS were outraged after their kids returned to school to find Gender Neutral toilets installed – without being consulted about the changes.
Little Lever Secondary School in Bolton was accused of ‘going behind parents backs’ after they installed gender-neutral toilets over the six week holidays.
Angry parents across social media spoke of their shock and one reported their child ringing home ‘in tears’ at the newly installed unisex toilets. Some claimed that the unisex cubicles did not even have doors.
politicalite.com/exclusive/exclusive-parents-outraged-as-kids-return-to-find-pro-lgbt-gender-neutral-unisex-toilets/

Attached: DI4NafJXgAAsKEU.jpg (146.65 KB, 1200x900)
Attached: imgID21680171.jpg.gallery.jpg (118.36 KB, 1200x799)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Haven't made a mockup of the lid because it's a bit pointless tbh. Basically there'll be a hole in the top for the top of the spool to just poke through and then a little key or something can be used to rotate it and pull the film through from the first cassette. There'll be felt upholstery on the wall behind the film and on the two interior spacing walls to help keep the cassette chambers lightproof.

The drawing pin on the front is just there so I knew which side was which, the hole obviously won't be that big when finished.

Thinking of using plasticard for the final product rn

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.86 MB, 2071x1554)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.47 MB, 1760x1320)

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

You gonna take it apart so he can see how it works? It's good to teach kids these things.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
Not Everyone Conducts Inner Speech
Consider inner speech. Subject experienced themselves as innerly talking to themselves in 26% of all samples, but there were large individual differences: some subjects never experienced inner speech; other subjects experienced inner speech in as many as 75% of their samples. The median percentage across subjects was 20%.
Tfw the normies are NPCs memi is literally real. What is even going on any more tbh

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

cool whine aunts btfo

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

thats an odd looking urinal, never seen a circular one before

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Oh and there'll be dowel stumps to hold the cassettes in place
yeah I'll make the lid detachable so that eventually he can reload it himself

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

That's so creepy. What's with the circular urinal

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

madman embracing the point-and-laugh mindset

Attached: XfSB0rs8FWOiF2bC.mp4 (13.8 MB, 1280x720)

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Attached: HMhr8SI2EOKcm-N6.mp4 (951.08 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: efYeKUdWstWKx9Gm.mp4 (3.53 MB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

sexist
keek it's gotten so weak I guess it doesn't need power anymore though as it's against the law now smh

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

They are just so used to being able to shout down any opponents that they genuinely have no idea what to do when someone just blows raspberries at them.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

tfw no uncle to build me a cardboard fort

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

when it's only a matter of time before normies start saying things like 'have you heard of the high elves?'

Attached: kimi.jpg (73.78 KB, 800x533)

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

What's with the circular urinal
that's a sink, lad

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

*builds you a cardboard fort*

Attached: iy-.jpg (246.87 KB, 1024x768)

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

tbh

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

*gets the hose out*

Attached: DhgdhP-XcAEHNV7.jpg (33.55 KB, 699x485)

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

top keek

thanks, lad
tfw no cardboard fort big enough for me

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

*builds a fort big enough for you*

Attached: 1399096-FGR.jpg (59.77 KB, 326x400)

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Not even sure what this means. Woulodn't you need inner speech to function?

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

They don't lad

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

woooo it's a Norman castle. Thanks, lad

Attached: 1e48c86f48ad0e70648da3b0a8b1a750b56a0a209f02350ac2674647c7dd10f1.png (324.53 KB, 538x600)

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

np lad
*waits until you are inside before setting it on fire and locking the door*

Attached: oqom4.jpg (105.35 KB, 1440x1080)

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Are they just going by instinct like literal animals? Disturbing if true. But it would explain a lot. Would love to see it broken down by IQ.

Btw Oblivion conversations are literally more interesting than normie ones.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

I'm a nigger. Give me your bike

Attached: bike-nigger.mp4 (6.96 MB, 360x636)

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

After years of shitposting and triggering the libs epic style on twatter, and even talking about the JQ, I effectively get my account permabanned for this
@PeoplesMomentum There are proselytizing gays, even in schools as this clip shows. Homosexuality is a mental illness/learned behaviour. Homosexual adoption and fostering has lead to more kids getting raped bc of pc culture of social services turning a blind eye, as was predicted.
since before I can even log in properly I've got to add a phone number, which I'm not doing. Smdh lads. Another good boi smote down by the gayists.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

You can get a sim for a quid lad, any smart lads here should have a half dozen at least already.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

I'd have to get a phone too because I don't use one. Suppose it wouldn't cost me any more than 30 quid for a cheap one but I was thinking of quitting twatter anyway and fug paying any money for the privilege. That QT Christchan poster is going to have to own the libs on her own from now on.Smh.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Attached: angry-orangutang.jpg (81.28 KB, 854x570)

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

boys pooing and peeing on the toilet seats
roasties btfod

Attached: devil-pepe.png (50.66 KB, 211x239)

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Bolton

Attached: Capture.PNG (397.29 KB, 433x517)

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Very important poll
poal.me/xzb045
poal.me/xzb045
poal.me/xzb045

Noah James
Noah James

Attached: dibnah-pepe.png (1.1 MB, 1200x788)

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Follow up poll for those who hear an inner voice

poal.me/172w7f

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

That must be bullshit tbh, how would they write anything?

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

F

bye bye Butt Reynolds

Noah Young
Noah Young

discrimination against cockneys tbh

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

hollywoodreporter.com/news/burt-reynolds-dead-deliverance-boogie-nights-star-was-82-831093

RIP

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

You can only discriminate against humans mate

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

smh

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

The 88% have it

Attached: 88%-Inner-voice.PNG (104.04 KB, 591x412)

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

101%

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

then why do I hear folks chat about discrimination against pakis?

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

That's not true, guide dogs are protected under discrimination law.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Pakis aren't as distant from us as blacks, lad. They're really the same race, the Indoeuropean race.

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

rt.com/uk/437814-topless-singer-war-memorial/

thots
those lads would have fucking smacked her for being a whore in public disrespecting the sacrifice of men infinitely greater than her

Attached: its-a-long-way-to-tipperary.mp4 (13.49 MB, 480x360)

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

Those "folks" are wrong.

Attached: ainsley-28.jpg (142.36 KB, 396x594)

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Attached: SA-finally-snaps.jpg (103.03 KB, 600x1061)

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

It's the religion that's the problem with pakis. You could have a baby with a paki and noone would ever know if you managed to get rid of the mother somehow.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

no one will notice your child is ultra swarthy, poo eyed and inherited all the shit inbred genes from the paki parent

Attached: ainsley-20.jpg (89.04 KB, 412x594)

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

if you managed to get rid of the mother somehow.
You could curry her away you mean?

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

The eyes never lie

Attached: article-2144255-08ABBFD0000005DC-961-306x423.jpg (25.99 KB, 306x423)

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Disgusting

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Do you ever find yourself feeling too old for all this?

Attached: 4e51e6ea8c6c9f04c9ab2584766f760b1bbe8e02fb89c7ab2ef2236b2bc8c390.png (332.86 KB, 1023x681)

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Attached: SA-greatest-fear.jpg (91.68 KB, 476x750)

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

You're both talking about Indians and indo-paki mutts. Pure blooded pakis are Persian-tier

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

T H O T S

Attached: sword-of-christ.jpg (66.78 KB, 449x627)

William Young
William Young

tfw mummy told me when I was a new born in the hospital that a paki woman who'd had a baby girl kept looking at me and saying "boy, boy" like she wanted to steal me because I was born pretty dark skinned with black hair thanks to wop genes but got pale and lighter haired later

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

I sense you have a bit of
CURRY FEVER
lad. Be careful the spice (Nick Lemongrass, Harrisa Not Herbs, Gerry Garlic, Shallots Magazine) does not consume you.

Attached: ainsley-7.jpg (29.17 KB, 466x310)

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

I got the urge to shag pakis out of my system in uni lad don't worry
wop genes
getting kidnapped by a paki woman as a baby
good grief what is going on here

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

fullfact.org/law/are-there-80-sharia-courts-britain/
Was wondering the answer to this, turns out the kafir have no idea.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

wopanon?

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

I got the urge to shag pakis out of my system in uni lad don't worry
Filtered.

Attached: ainsley-11.jpg (14.86 KB, 370x300)

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

I'm the one you all bullied across two threads for having 4% turk blood about a year ago and I will be very sad if this visually observable baby wop doesn't get the same treatment

Levi James
Levi James

this
never ever stick your dick in curry

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Why? They all get married like a year later and you never have to hear from them again. 0 baggage. Easy.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

wogs ITT

Attached: how-bad-things-really-are.jpg (77.19 KB, 774x767)

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

1% turk is worse than 100% wop tbh

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

Nope. I'm wop/slav/anglo/1/64th Jewish user. You cannot fathom my innate burning hatred of all civilisation.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Most people get darker hair and skin with age, no? or do you mean shortly after birth

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

stay mad that we raped all your women slavnigger

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Dont feel bad for being part taig anymore. At least taigs/jocks are actually from this country.

Eli Green
Eli Green

taigs are actually from this country.
Solid banter lad

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

University of Huddersfield Holocaust centre opens
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45433753
A £1m Holocaust exhibition and learning centre has been opened at the University of Huddersfield.
The exhibition contains artefacts from daily life in the Nazi concentration camps and testimony from survivors.
Six million Jews and millions of other people were murdered in the Holocaust, before and during World War Two.
Trude Silman, a survivor of the atrocity, said: " I think it is important for people to realise that you can lose everything."
Six million

Attached: Saturday-Kike-Fever-Pt-II.mp4 (693.16 KB, 1280x720)

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

never ever stick your dick in curry
It would be a bit spicy.

Attached: ainsley-spicy.jpg (79.84 KB, 780x430)

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

I had light brown hair, literally white skin, not even pink, by the time I was a toddler and still do now.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

the irish are from the british isles lad

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Kingdom of England, Scotland and Ireland tbh

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

vindaloo up the japseye

Attached: poo-in-it.jpg (43.43 KB, 630x405)

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

yeah but they're knobheads

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Could join it up with a trip to the International Slavery Museum in Liverpool for a fun day out.
liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ism/

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

they belong here though. unlike turks

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Thanks for admitting that scousers belong here mate, send benefits pls x

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

no you get nothing you roach

Attached: Ilja-Jefimowitsch-Repin---Reply-of-the-Zaporozhian-Cossacks---Yorck.jpg (8.4 MB, 4122x2437)

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

scouser doesnt like taigs

Attached: 3934yu85yu4.gif (457.58 KB, 393x373)

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

just drank a can of custard

Attached: badboy-pepe.jpg (120.28 KB, 1000x1000)

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Are you a ghost?
Yeah it would have surprising to me if it was later in life. I had medium blonde hair as a child and it's now brown

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

The Irish have wog admixture just like wops. It was confirmed by modern genetic studies that African sailors muhdicked the Irish about 6000 years ago iirc, if the old sketches of Irish facial features and skull shape znd the fact most considered them black didn't tell you…

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

cold?

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Fuck off Mohammed. Go back to fucking Germany you disgusting cunt

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

I literally have 0 English ancestry it's like 85% Irish, 10% Norsecunt and 5% Turk, noone has ever hated themself more than me

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (403.87 KB, 620x413)

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

post your 23andme

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

yeah it was fucking lovely

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

So you're an American then?

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

mohammad
turk

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (293.7 KB, 600x298)

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

((saxon))

John Turner
John Turner

Transatlantic african sailors
4000BC

Attached: ha.jpg (69.03 KB, 1024x957)

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Attached: Screenshot-20180906-204345.png (487.02 KB, 1080x1920)

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

It was confirmed by modern genetic studies that African sailors muhdicked the Irish about 6000 years ago iirc
are you retarded? The crossover is because Celtic mercenaries were employed by the Romans in the Iberian peninsula and dicked a load of dagos and moores

Attached: 1431633028584.png (487.29 KB, 692x692)

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

old sketches of Irish facial features
taking 19th century shitposts seriously

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

The African admixture didn't come to the Iberian peninsula until after the Roman Empire fell, the visigoths took over and were BTFO'd by the moors, lad. Unless you want to count the Carthaginians, who I always thought were semitic as they were from Tyre in Syria.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

tfw blue eyes with taig ancestry

Attached: naughty-pepe.png (10.31 KB, 500x500)

Asher Green
Asher Green

he's 90% wog, 10% snownigger

Wew.
Never so insecure to get tested but I'd guess I'm at least 50% made up of indigenous British ethnic groups. I look very typically English and have Yorkshire blood going back as far as there is any remaining family history (about 400 years). I'd hazard a guess I'm not even a quarter wop as I think my grandfather wasn't a full on wop. Actually has a surname that was more common for French aristocracy tbh.

I wish sometimes tbh. Would love to live like a self sufficient desert hick. I'm just as British as you, fam.

I know. I was jesting.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

mfw someone who hasn't even taken the test is talking shit about 5%

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (536.62 KB, 800x524)

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Found a picture of a nigger
Both his parents were wops so he must be a nigger
Prove me wrong

Attached: Frank-Sinatra-frank-sinatra-30785365-653-530.jpeg (46.03 KB, 653x530)

David Morris
David Morris

mocking Gallipoli
mods? I don't mind foreigners but not when they actively insult our dead troops

Attached: unimpressed-pepe.png (277.49 KB, 800x800)

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

right-wing dynamo & presidential favorite Bolsonaro just got taken to the hospital with a serious case of abdomen stabbings
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-06/brazil-presidential-hopeful-bolsonaro-stabbed-on-campaign-trail

We really have no choice but to kill our opposition before they kill us

Attached: 62xmL89q2hKf8szQ.mp4 (425.97 KB, 636x360)

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Attached: 22st's-thigh-sludge-collection-is-discovered.mp4 (362.17 KB, 480x360)

Julian Young
Julian Young

He does look like a nigger tbh.

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

My granddads dad went to Gallipoli, but if I'm an evil Turk I'm an evil Turk mate :^)

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

:(

Attached: Screenshot-2018-09-07-Turkish-Islamist-push-may-be-to-blame-for-removal-of-Atatürk-inscription-at-Anzac-Cove.png (957.84 KB, 775x1300)

David Carter
David Carter

He's a WE WUZ, lad..
WE WUZ SAILORS
WE WUZ WOPS AN TAIGS 'N SHEEIT

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

LOVE that Erdogan boy
it's about time we went and put East Europe back in their place
you're all gonna be jannisiaries

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

Frank Sinatra has typical nigger features from his blue eyes all the way to his tight afro and choclate coloured skin
He looks just like this lad. Just w/o the hat

Attached: DmQMRoiX0AI5xEs.jpg (109.54 KB, 800x1000)

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Jews don't want to get turfed out of Brazil. Rich pickings for them tbh

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

wew

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Bony Blair speaking on Brexit live on @Bloomberg: “If you end up with paralysis in Parliament then the logical way out is to go back to the people”. Read Tony’s recent article on why this would be the rational choice.
Logical
Rational
twitter.com/InstituteGC/status/1037624848061739009

David Fisher
David Fisher

Attached: kek.PNG (61.68 KB, 802x492)

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Italians
not niggers

Attached: wop-bridge.jpg (74.79 KB, 650x366)

John Wood
John Wood

the fucking wikipedia article about robbery is the first result

Attached: B1UE.jpg (75.4 KB, 423x584)

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

top lel

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

North Face tracky
oi oi up the boys

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

Bueno.

Attached: 819-4.jpg (165.83 KB, 728x409)

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Don't worry lads, the brilliant, diverse minds at google will sort out this glitch in no time

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Same as in
North Face must be youth essential work wear these days.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Attached: 1536261417315.jpg (57.27 KB, 386x371)

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

'Crime doesn't pay, you've got honest eyes
If we go to the law another thief is born
And I'll get the book back, creased and torn
So return what you've taken and apologise'
I gave him back his nudie book
I said I was sorry, I slung my hook
With the Razzle in my pocket as the second prize

Attached: beautiful-music-pepe.jpg (30.9 KB, 320x286)

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

It's scally attire yeah, whenever you see a group of pikey cunts with their hoods up squirming about with a joint in public, it's north face they're wielding

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Found the news story on news.met.police.uk/news/man-jailed-for-multiple-knifepoint-robberies-320432
Thought that would throw off the search so tried the below news for Armed Robber…

Attached: Islington.PNG (58.15 KB, 769x492)

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Found the news story on news.met.police.uk/news/man-jailed-for-multiple-knifepoint-robberies-320432
Thought that would throw off the search so tried the below news for Armed Robber and Islington

Attached: Capture.PNG (57.69 KB, 759x484)

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Disgusting.

Given that we're going to cyberwar with Vlad will we be safe in the house?

Attached: disgustingfaggotdadsarmy.mp4 (2.55 MB, 320x240)

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Disgusting.

Given that we're going to cyberwar with Vlad will we be safe in the house?

the story was linked a few breads ago lad

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Double posting

Attached: duma-90e-08.jpg (83.47 KB, 640x360)

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Double posting
it's all the fashion these days lad, especially when Vlad is already off the mark.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Burt Reynolds is dead

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (997.68 KB, 928x523)

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

DAVID DAVIS HAS RESIGNED

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Slowpoke

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

When will the millionth Zig Forums post be lads?

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

ahem

Attached: 7a2f9adaccde138031e1a42bae0a26dec46eee5b8706b53b98518cc20773e138.png (59.02 KB, 430x453)

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Attached: 1345287266086.png (22.52 KB, 205x246)

William Hill
William Hill

h

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

sounds like our Joe is getting even more LOCAL on his new vids lads.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Lads, how do we destroy London?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (80.52 KB, 961x471)

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

in minecraft. you mean?

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

tfw this scene comes on
feels smh

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Let Sadiq Khan keep running the city and wait for the wogs and pakis to turn on one another

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

Didn't think it warranted saying, tbh

Nolan King
Nolan King

theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/09/white-kids-race/569185/
How Well-Intentioned White Families Can Perpetuate Racism
The sociologist Margaret Hagerman spent two years embedded in upper-middle-class white households, listening in on conversations about race.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING JEWISH MEDIA

Attached: bce391fb656014bbb08e4f4826cf00446b46bb4df3ab5a66632b9b0563c73363.jpg (31.58 KB, 459x448)

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

HILARIOUS! Gower Blew It AGAIN After Stefan Molyneux Disaster

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

cool wine dogs
I like this memi

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

What happens when one of them wins and the others just move elsewhere? That does noone any good, best to keep them contained if anything

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Attached: IMG-20180906-WA0001.jpg (41.27 KB, 694x663)

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Big kek

Attached: 1a6edc95e0883c93b86617dff90ccd8b14b227ecc3624e1133814a2101a0facb.png (1.34 KB, 306x306)

David Watson
David Watson

Some depressing stuff there, having a father is 'white privilege'

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

95%+ of the "privilege" wank is salty ethnics and women pissed off that they aren't white males.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

No, they overstep. This kind of thing is too much too soon I reckon, even NPCs aren't appreciative

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Perpetually funnel more and more reinforcements into London, whoever wins gets the gift of napalm carpet bombing.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

pagan lesbians
Why would anybody make a film about /newbrit/?

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

tfw when don't have the funds to set up a mass napalm bombing campaign

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (367.83 KB, 385x540)

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Which is why we need to win, so they all run back to the continent.

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

Plenty of muslim niggers tbh, it's a religion that encourages rape.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

bad vlad leaving 45 minutes from Iraq perfume near Porton Down

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (331.68 KB, 398x520)

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Of course lad, do you really think the working man gives a flying fuck about any of this.

William Phillips
William Phillips

As if we can deal with Russia's spy networks at the same time as monitoring thousands of Muslims anyway.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Sadiq Khan keep running the city

Sad dick Khant
running city
Pick one

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

how interesting that they have such clear cctv pics
normally it's a big blobby blur but for this they have 4k pics

Ian Long
Ian Long

Exactly, so no need to get too upset

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

Saw a closed down Polish Supermarket today

Attached: 55decb7e54ebe8fc31abd5fe3026a0df.png (446.92 KB, 456x638)

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

alri lids, any new joe vids lately or any good news? or is spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) getting to ruin breggzit with based corbyn?

tbh I think dump and a blue wave is going to happen in nov just in time for a stockmarket crash so they can impeach dump and missile bomb assad

Attached: 1535527291483.png (20.85 KB, 788x699)

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

As May declares war on Russia
Finally-
's spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)
Dammit.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

There's a good fresh Joe here lad

Can anyone webm 2:20 to 2:27 please?

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

for

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

Lad you shouldn't let any shit posted here get to you tbh, normies are apathetic indifferent cunts unless the shit is on their doorstep, so anything that goes on for too long will only piss them off.
This jew shite with Corbyn will only create more antisemites, get to a local and start taking advantage of that.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Cold war II begins?

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

actually listening to Joe "Ordinary people don't care about islam" Owens

Attached: Bemused-Pepe.jpg (41.71 KB, 250x238)

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Is this game moral, lads?

Attached: manhunt.jpg (28.73 KB, 323x433)

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Unless allahu ackbah is on their doorstep, they won't grumble much

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

pursuing political dead end roads

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

I'm absolutely with you, was just encouraging the two upset lads

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Imagine the change Dame Vera Lynn has seen in her life; born during WW1 and still alive today at age 101.

She lives in East Sussex now which is still 97% White.

Attached: Vera-Lynn-Wiki-template.png (177.52 KB, 271x616)

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

If only it was combined with that gimmick in Watch Dogs where you could point a phone at someone and get details like if they are a muslim or homosexual or into scat etc. so then you could kill them horribly.

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

monitoring thousands of Muslims
If more bums had been sitting on church pews at the weekends there wouldn't be thousands to monitor tbh.

Islam only grows in societies without, or not holding to, their own culture.

I don't understand the point of the larp story tbh. She could just say "I don't like Putin because he's a mob boss and we're going to war over it". The cranky child abuse victim would get more respect for it tbqh.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

They also walked all over the place and shopped for vintage coins all in clear CCTV.
Ordinary people seem to be fond of 'what is happening', 'what is going on?' and 'what is the world comming to' as things get worse and pretty obvious.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

joe will never give you a fighters guild quest

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Mercia is back

Attached: 39f029b13f1879097544c9a8399c2637568cba589dc588a4627d041b4f019a76.png (1.1 MB, 1029x1200)

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Number station nostalgia

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamist-extremists-uk-highest-number-europe-25000-terror-threat-eu-official-isis-islam-britain-a7923966.html

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

She could just say "I don't like Putin because he's a mob boss and we're going to war over it". The cranky child abuse victim would get more respect for it tbqh.
War weariness has never been higher, she at least has to maintain a narrative of the collective Britain being under threat, rather than the Hebrew hegemony and their pockets tbh.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

but it is a false and transparent narrative that shows how duplicitous she is - and does her no favours.

large enough proxy army to send off to fight Vlad, and never return.

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Very few among us can claim to be fervent Christians. Once your faith is broken (as children, I imagine for most of us) you can never be more than a larper. We need something new, but tradition has not evolved fast enough, nor can it, I suppose

Ryder King
Ryder King

tfw was talking with my communist mate a while ago and we both agreed that a peaceful solition was more or less impossible

Attached: 43e28ab5a81f2cab521859519b07b57d89d5ce0e69d0dd902e286dc38563f30d.jpg (32.96 KB, 400x550)

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Hullo yes, your accomplishments are impressive. Because of this, I bestow upon you the rank of Warder of Kensington. ok thank you

Attached: joeblivion.jpg (86.58 KB, 484x615)

Ryder White
Ryder White

but it is a false and transparent narrative that shows how duplicitous she is - and does her no favours
It's for the benefit of the history books, not today's people, much like the ebil Nazis trope.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

What's he doing now?

Attached: test1.jpeg (220.93 KB, 1000x888)

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

He's got some good points, I especially like his focus on actual politics and policy rather than angry shouting and marching like NA. With that said, he's totally wrong to say people don't care about islam and the we shouldn't organise as a party but run independently. Most people I talk to care a great deal about islam taking over the country, but Joe is the type of guy to get an idea into his head and never abandon it no matter how wrong it can be proved.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Attached: fuckin-behave-yourself.webm (306.17 KB, 1280x720)

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

At that moment you should have jumped him in a surprise attack and used your razor sharp wrists to kill him.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Very few among us can claim to be fervent Christians.
If there's not enough salt the meat rots.
Look at the hardline Christian extra strong salt DUP in NI. They are essentially the only reason we don't have Hamas Corbyn as PM at the moment.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

He was too busy cowering in fear from a spider in front of a girl he liked tbh

Attached: smug-rasta-mon.png (181.23 KB, 500x381)

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

Conflict is inevitable, but it's going to be interesting to see how it goes in a disarmed nation such as this. We'll likely see things similar to the 2011 London riots but all over the country, a national emergency is declared and some lad me is put in charge to sort it out

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

probably activated her maternal instinct tbh

John King
John King

maybe the greatest questions can only be answered by the greatest conflicts

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Maybe dead.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

feel like I should be doing something but don't know what

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

how it goes in a disarmed nation such as this
My money is going to be on decentralised terror cells using easily-obtained weaponry (knives, molotov cocktails, etc) to strike against the opposing population on a much more regular basis than we're seeing now tbh.

Mason Young
Mason Young

I wonder if we might see community watch groups form with non existent Police (outside of arresting National Action, major incidents and cats stuck in cars). Might lead to something.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

probably still lurking here

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

As I've said before, the day will come where both Communist and Nazi are hand in hand beating centrists and various traitors to death on the streets of London.

God imagine Zig Forums running the country

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

There are probably a fair few stabbings and acid attacks going on now that only make local news.
Zig Forums running the country
Tuesday is Sharpe marathon night

Owen Long
Owen Long

This is a DUP classic

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

I mean sure, but where can we find the extra salt? I think the vast majority can only LARP as salt now. Massive youth indoctrination is a hard pill to push, and you'd need to get the existing adult population to start larping to do it anyway. I'm not convinced it is compatible with modern life at all, hence the need for some new tradition to bind us together

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Zig Forums brit
shitposting tax
state enforced mummies for single lads
boarder closed
London fumigated
green space massively extended

Leo King
Leo King

God imagine Zig Forums running the country

Attached: ainsley-style-pepper.png (331.85 KB, 400x595)

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

shitposting tax
Those cunts in Parliament have done it now, where's my pitchfork?

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

shitposting tax
I object to this

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

ywn walk with joe down to the rat house and STOMP the rats then walk over to the one mummys house and tell the lads to behave. then you walk back to the guild house and the guild master tells you both that nick griffin has taken the cadres out and joined the blackwood company (which is ruled by BASED NA: the necromancers) and beat up the innocent redguards

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

Shitposting tax?? You've lost my vote.

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

imagine /sh*t/ running the country
<boozers run dry after first few days
<wogs too afraid to venture out because of all the drunk "racists"
What else would happen?

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

A Week On Asda Smart Price DAY 7

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

don't worry lad, plastic paddies will sell you shitty guns like ingram mac 10s

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Reminder we are all just waiting for the Brexit stitch-up to become undeniable

Attached: bb01e1f121cda5ff53029a83cbc314e42da67e59927d5f059988bafbc206a526.jpg (15.85 KB, 398x400)

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

reservations for burger posters,with 3 chug concubines for Steiner and a selection of goblinas for spic

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Inside enclosures with DO NOT FEED THE MUTT signs.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

*goes off reservation*

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

fresh racist ojii-san

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Greater London turned into open-air convict city

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (193.15 KB, 630x310)

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

thinking rope and quick lime is free

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

youtube.com/feed/trending
An insight into the mind of the goy cattle

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (8.6 MB, 1309x11578)
Attached: 537286563-png.jpg (23.79 KB, 412x351)

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Not allowing them to grow obese for the amusement of domestic tourists

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

That's what I meant by blackpill, lads. It's so depressing. Literal NPC music. Why can't people be players in life and not just drones?

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Eminem
Blimey, he's still going? How old is he now?

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Attached: gayforgs.webm (3.96 MB, 1024x576)

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Sseth's stalker review is trending
top keek

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Calm down lads. This isn't representative of the of average person. They are however, the most -broadly- appealing videos youtube can offer. There is a difference. Again, let's not get too upset!

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

styx in there

based gooberg

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

SsethTzeentach
unironically kino tbh. the rest is depressing though.
Post good music

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

i miss him lads

Attached: bye-bert.PNG (922.94 KB, 738x656)

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

Conflict is inevitable, but it's going to be interesting to see how it goes in a disarmed nation such as this.
disarmed
lel
The nation isn't disarmed, it merely being polite hoping for better.
Already a firearm is being used in Londonistan every 6 hours lad. You think if people realize it's all gone to shit they won't be CCW more than burgers?
When wars happen there is a demand for arms, and there's always someone supplying it. The closest data points you'll find for what will happen here is places it has already happened.
Brazil - loss of native demographic
Lebanon - Islamic demographic rise and takeover

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

I miss him lads.

Attached: tosh-2.jpg (44.37 KB, 550x361)

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Domestic gun factories would probably be easy to get going here if you had the know-how and there was a collapse of law and order.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

when you remember how hideous Mercia is from those photos

Attached: 67398f45f1366ebc68549f92f80c28da35b611b49e6cd1b2ab982ccb7f8bc576.jpg (8.67 KB, 236x235)

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

Eh? More than burgers? Of course not. Supply of guns into UK is existent, but very limited.
Every 6 hours is pathetic compared to the American colonies anyway.

John Taylor
John Taylor

America has a lot more people tbf lad and a lot more guns

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

is anyone else getting 502 (bad gateway) errors?

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

I did just then.

Brayden White
Brayden White

no but it takes a while to post

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Yeah tbh

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Absolutely. Anyone with a house of their own can purchase an old lathe and mill. Ammunition is actually a bigger problem for home manufacture.

Well that's the point, we'll never have more guns than burgers

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

I had a bit of that and posts going missing, hence the double earlier. Wondered if an attack going.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

try opening another board in a tab you'll also probably get it.

Angel Long
Angel Long

where can we find the extra salt?
Convert islamics to Christianity - since they're already ardent followers of religion. With improved assimilation two wives for you lad or do as Hitchens has, wash your hands of it.

This is a DUP classic
proof of monitoring thousands of Muslims
If more bums had been sitting on church pews at the weekends there wouldn't be thousands to monitor tbh.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Yeah, and slow posting

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

UKIP officially supports Alex now tbh lads.

Pretty sure the war in Eastern Ukraine could supply all of Europe with stolen weapons at this stage, they keep losing things like entire crates of AK's and ATGM's.

Attached: ukip.PNG (44.54 KB, 1078x210)

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

absolutely organic

Attached: youtubememeball.jpg (34.18 KB, 460x487)

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

do you press f or s lad?

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Baste UKIP, UKIP tranny force led by ttpw when?

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

Logging off and going to bed. Good night.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2675590778917470953

removed features
still no release date

Legit lost all hype for Bannerlord tbh lads

The Trap Death Squad is led by Westie not ttpw.

Attached: 36th-waffen-grenadier-division-by-erica1940-danslh8.png.jpg (136.33 KB, 752x1063)

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

Westie leads the maido force tbh

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Domestic gun factories would probably be easy to get going here if you had the know-how and there was a collapse of law and order
Absolutely.
Thinking caps on lads. If there is a collapse of law and order why would people waste time making the stuff when the real deal would be getting imported without restrictions - due to said collapse of law and order?

I said CCW more than burgers, not more guns than them which would be utterly ridiculous.

502s all the way

Ukraine
that would be the most likely route. There's plenty of slav drivers who would be looking to make extra pay.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

tfw forgotten all the features they have talked about
Can't be disappointed if you have no expectations.

Attached: ainsley's-dnd-cha.jpg (17.95 KB, 210x330)

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

VTOT

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Attached: 1409464858337-jpg.jpg (88 KB, 408x439)

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Attached: frog-woman.jpg (46.95 KB, 531x519)

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Attached: 66acd701186f2c735d93e1f3d872eaa0087a0157bf8173eff2e53d9f8788c3f4.gif (616.29 KB, 244x156)

Austin Green
Austin Green

Hmm, I was imagining localised collapse of law and order; a riot situation in London and perhaps other cities that police dare not interfere in. Little effect on gun smuggling.

As for ccw vs guns, I think that only makes it a little bit less ridiculous.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

it's back next week

Attached: Ive-seen-some-shit.jpg (240.37 KB, 615x459)

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

I've missed it tbh

Attached: sceptical-primary-school-teacher.png (100.63 KB, 356x317)
Attached: teen-boomer-lad.jpg (39.83 KB, 370x447)
Attached: UKIP.png (200.53 KB, 352x296)

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Attached: borstal-billy.jpg (52.19 KB, 501x489)

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

Can't wait

Attached: QUESTION-TIME.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

keek

Logan King
Logan King

masochists ITT

Attached: Ainsley-g.mp4 (6.51 MB, 640x360)

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Are those nettles? Bit of a weakling if so

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

lads I know only SA is allowed to weeb post but does anyone know what this is called? I'm organising some stuff and I want a correct folder name

Attached: 1456680039.JPG (96.52 KB, 462x1045)
Attached: 1456680086.JPG (222.8 KB, 448x537)

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Question Time is a purifying flame. The fire through which all posters must walk to either emerge reforged and renewed or be driven insane

Attached: squareman.png (346.61 KB, 360x469)

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

good summary

localised collapse of law and order
The same principle would still hold, whether national or solely collapse in a local area. If a local collapse armed response vehicles would end up getting looted, mugged, etc.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

in the 1st episode of The Simpsons the whole wall is upside down at one point

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (383.83 KB, 640x480)

William Gray
William Gray

It builds character lad

Attached: corbyn-help-me.png (135.14 KB, 403x359)

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

mokou

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

That sounds like an excuse SA would make lad.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Still takes more than that to get 5% of the population armed. Point taken, though, I can see how it would be much easier/more popular than homebrew firearms

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

I have it down as "weird chinese memmies" since they are made by some autistic Chinese girl, she posted on /v/ once.

The early episodes are full of mistakes, thank god they got rid of Klasky Csupo.

Attached: chinese.PNG (18.03 KB, 142x178)
Attached: --fujiwara-no-mokou-touhou-drawn-by-shangguan-feiying--1933c29acad16f063c9508c4e4c7bb24.jpg (40.73 KB, 392x495)

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Ainsley will never cook you dinner

Attached: 1453413477350.jpg (13.33 KB, 255x255)

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

whoa we have a badass here lads, would you teleport behind the nettles lad?

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

thanks lad
yeah I sort of knew it a bit. just wanted to go full autism tbh

someone uploaded a 100Gb torrent of his entire reaction image folder to the /v/ share thread so i picked it up. he never organised anything and just dumped it all into one folder. its a fucking nightmare to try and integrate it to my own file system.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Come now lad, you know they only tingle

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Those things towards the end look like Alien eggs tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (161.25 KB, 395x225)

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Attached: boomer-dog.mp4 (2.83 MB, 1280x720)

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

I love him but it would probably be too spicy for me

Attached: 2ae7bb3044f66f6b867ae3d6418cb9ebfa4c0e0220a9388e50f6ee1585edf313.jpg (155.56 KB, 1223x800)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

I dunno if you could handle the level of spice (Nick Lemongrass, Harrisa Not Herbs, Gerry Garlic, Shallots Magazine) tbh lad

Attached: Ainsley-Music-5.mp4 (9.12 MB, 640x360)

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

oh it's also from touhou but it's way too far removed to really have much to do with anything.

twitter.com/jokanhiyou?lang=en

The lasses twitter where she posts them.

There must be some weird shit in there lad, be careful.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

youtu.be/LKEemq8OiG4?t=115
He is Lord of the spice (Nick Lemongrass, Harrisa Not Herbs, Gerry Garlic, Shallots Magazine)s tbh

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

homebrew firearms
homebrew memis tbh. The sort of person who could make something effective would likely have experience with, or own the real thing anyway.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

werid shit
so far all I've seen is a lot of jerryphillia pol stuff and tones of weeb stuff but that's about it.
<

Attached: 228ed9839925bbf59efad342f268cc443c157a32158a5fd89bdd1c5bc93c759d.jpg (83.04 KB, 599x424)

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Lads has anyone seen that new snickers advert where Elton John turns black after eating one?

are Tommy made one tbh

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Have just realised I may be protected on my walks by the fact I have very hairy legs

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Twitter ragebait doesn't get you juicy reaction images though tbf

David James
David James

are Tommy made one tbh
the yaxley lennon? Did it work?80% doubt

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Twitter ragebait doesn't get you juicy reaction images though tbf
Tell that to SA. Seriously every other post of his is a screencap of some twitter shit

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

me too lad, also very hair arms, it triggers some people too. is that taig/scot or saxon genetics?

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

no

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.13 MB, 1024x664)

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Is it wrong that I played this ten times and each time I was laughing like a fucking autistic?

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

brit memmies are a cut above everything else tbh

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

Attached: chew.png (247.23 KB, 760x572)

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Baltic
I've little hair on my arms and torso though, I seem to have taken all my dads body hair and stuck it on my legs

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

I was also had this playing for background music.
youtube.com/watch?v=qLAbAp5tbU0&index=2&list=LLmiNhbkhPDHZsq26vV9p4LA

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

No the other one

Attached: stream-img.jpg (51.21 KB, 680x382)

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

tfw no late night brit underground jazz club

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Lads has anyone seen that new snickers advert where Elton John turns black after eating one?
Yes I've seen it lad

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

tfw we don't own the British Empire anymore so we can't crown him as duke of Jamaica
It hurts tbh

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Smdh

Attached: 30e6548a1bbf007eba81b6f38bcdc1e47e95169482754c1868976ce8b66d3308.jpg (108.62 KB, 960x958)

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

now I want them to do a milky bar one where a nigger turns white when he eats it

William Cooper
William Cooper

Attached: 1442671986242.jpg (190.63 KB, 747x839)
Attached: 710c277ea212df0237b27cc9f13c987cbb27c9a6c47a94de7949592533042463.jpg (27.51 KB, 475x533)

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Attached: Ainsley-the-real-cheddar-man.jpg (267.08 KB, 1000x563)

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Attached: sea-cow.jpg (683.9 KB, 1200x1782)

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

impressive, very nice

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Attached: manatee10.jpg (437.15 KB, 1920x1440)

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

00:00:00

Attached: c57d51032ecb2eef37d43b1ab36933eefdf25b6bc6bd1c8c2284dd93d9b67677.jpg (141.42 KB, 336x476)

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Excellent

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

*click*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (29.46 KB, 435x118)

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

posting latency has been all over the shop today I'm very satisfied with that one

Attached: dance-of-the-manatee-leah-saulnier-the-painting-maniac.jpg (214.65 KB, 732x900)

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Helmer now on page 3 of the board log

Attached: Seacow.webm (14.22 MB, 768x480)

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

JF Sebastian is live

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

Attached: 69809299548afa7ce301e9241ac628eaba5070d37432d6469dc63038f9ecbc6e.jpg (54 KB, 599x467)

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Lad

Attached: 1528770210785.jpg (41.67 KB, 367x379)

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Looks like he chopped up a rifle tbh.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

good timing lad

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

DIBNAH
time tbh lads

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Attached: British-Union-of-DIBNAHs-tbh.png (138.99 KB, 177x332)

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Don't know how you timed this when posting on this site is still so hit and miss and is always delayed.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

fuck lads this episode is proper sad

Attached: 1401193c1fc217ada2cc5f85a0be73322f41019381bf4bd43e972d1f49b793ed.png (230.29 KB, 364x444)

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-07-at-1.10.21-AM.png (1.37 MB, 1160x1064)

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

[F]

Attached: IMG-20180906-215611.jpg (26.68 KB, 750x840)

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

and it's permanent this time

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

Not condoning it but i don't get why the media make a big fuss over a public figure cheating when infidelity and divorce are at an all time high,this sort of thing is incredibly common in the general public but if ryan giggs shags his brothers wife it's another shoah

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Holy fuck lad

Attached: 1503580411255.jpg (61.29 KB, 1271x720)

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

My Alex Jones folder is getting rarer by the minute tbh

Attached: 1497283154816.jpg (91.62 KB, 1179x942)

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Did you see this yet lad

James Long
James Long

No, I need to find more of these esoteric Oblivion shitposting channels, they are so fucking funny
That ragdoll

Attached: 1484100577477.jpg (13.6 KB, 320x240)

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Same tbh, love that Oblivionposting has become popular this year for some reason

Attached: HUH.jpg (513.38 KB, 1180x664)

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

that dog is very fat

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

Keep up the Oblivionposting lads, gonna make a folder at this rate

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

Attached: imisshimtbh.webm (1.15 MB, 640x360)

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Attached: High-Def-Digest-Blu-ray-Review-Texas-Rising-Bill-Paxton-Ray-Liotta-Oliver-Martinez-4.jpg (142.61 KB, 660x372)

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

What country is this?

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

ur mum

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

New PC, forgot to put my flag on, smh

I was in his village the other day tbh. Didn't see him though.

this is apparently a UK advert
Based Americanisation

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

It's an American dog, lad

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Feel like pure shit just want him back

Attached: God-Damn-It.mp4 (587.77 KB, 1280x540)

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

he fell for the obviously fake hoax.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

tfw that one fag on the bongo bongo will always have made terry's family think they had contact with him when he needed help
that fag stole their money
terry died alone and far from the people who cared about him near normalfags who thought he was a nuisance

terry died and will be forgotten soon and nobody will care about him ever again

Attached: niggercattle.mp4 (5.28 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: peacemaker.mp4 (4.58 MB, 640x360)

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

tfw remember the old Guile theme memi

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

not remembering the 'im the juggernaut bitch' menes from 2005

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Is this (You)?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (35.89 KB, 384x146)

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Too early for the dead eyed chavs and pakis to be awake
Feel like going out for a stroll.

Attached: 6E8A13F2-B030-4FAE-AD67-AA077CBDD55E.jpeg (52.25 KB, 499x499)

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

No, just been sat in this thread like a nigger cattle

Attached: 8162356ec7a25cd56212c8b54c756d20ddb37f5800d4d5522abc317b981e0fd1.png (30.64 KB, 974x522)

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

FRESH HAPPENING
q13fox.com/2018/09/06/multiple-shots-fired-at-deputies-in-hostage-situation-in-spanaway-sheriffs-department-says/

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

Can’t the family contact the police and papers to get that guy justice both in court and the media?

Bentley White
Bentley White

At first I thought "sniggers", then I remembered the joke had already been done.

Attached: mars-and-milky-way.jpg (414.79 KB, 700x3438)

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

gets to Salisbury almost three hours too late to poison a door knob (a door knob we were told had been rained on over night whilst coated in novichok)
uses trains to get about, leaving a trail of cctv evidence
spends their time shopping for vintage coins
practically walk around smiling for cctv cameras
magically exist in the exact same place at the exact same time at the airport. check the time stamps in pic related

this story just makes less sense the more they add.

Attached: theimpossiblephoto-768x880(2).jpg (71.44 KB, 768x880)

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Obviously different cameras lad

Attached: Theresa-May-smirks-at-the-plebs.jpg (778.83 KB, 1280x800)

David Jackson
David Jackson

Dont dispose of container in the woods or something
Put Novichok bottle in charity waste bin for NPC to spray on thinking it's expensive perfume.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

That feel when a lidl near by so it's never too early for them.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

hullo

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Attached: hullo-compilation.webm (780.8 KB, 384x288)

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

different cameras pointing at the same spot? the angle is a little different in each shot, so possibly two different corridors, but still, what's the chances of that?

Attached: 32459375-1861034630574946-5128493020768894976-n.jpg (97.34 KB, 960x798)

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Simply fantastic

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Church of England numbers in Britain are at record low - survey
More than half of Britons now say they have no religion, according to a new survey

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-religion/church-of-england-numbers-in-britain-are-at-record-low-survey-idUKKCN1LM3DJ?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

Attached: f0490f24e327dfb8792b088cebe72c27a44e16b58be3d05c84717565bfc8d047.jpg (269.15 KB, 593x572)

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

We should take based Christian immigrants and refugees to revitalise the church tbf

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

express.co.uk/news/world/978699/syria-news-christians-uk-refugees-asylum-seekers-Bright-Blue

Attached: twitter2-681x426.jpg (68.5 KB, 681x426)

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

C of E is pretty heretical, I doubt many foreign Christians would be interested in joining a glorified liberal party.

Attached: d037411182150d64bc41e7f0d3113c84439fd2861b6bac8600991686e7ffebf5.png (339.77 KB, 500x503)

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

I'm sipping on a cool Monster Zero Ultra. Ahh, there's nothing like it on a dewy September morning.

What's your sip?

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Attached: PicardTea-thumb.jpg (133.74 KB, 550x367)

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Sacha Baron Cohen Tells US City It's Getting New Mosque And They Don't Take It Well

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

ahooooooooooooooooooooo

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=vO9vBHZRBQ4
6:25 Swedish Mobility Scooter save reporters. Need to weaponise our OAP community tbh.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Better video of just the Scooter assault kek

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Do you lads have any cringe stories?

be at junior school aged 9
P.E. time
go to the cloakroom to fetch my P.E. bag
getting changed in the boys room
Realise i've accidentally grabbed some girls bag called Lorraine
no time to put my clothes back on
walk through the corridors in nothing but my pants holding this girls bag to give it back to her and find my own
everyone is pointing and screaming with laugher
the paki teacher shouts 'user PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!'
laughter intensifies
girls are giggling at pointing at my Harry Potter underwear

That one has haunted me for over 15 years now

Attached: wojaksuicide.png (6.06 KB, 221x228)

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Livingstone

Was he good lad?

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

holy shit they let Sargon at the Twitter account.

Attached: ukip2.PNG (46.55 KB, 1069x255)

John Long
John Long

no time to put my clothes back on
What? Sounds like you're a weirdo tbh - I mean you forced a nightmare scenario upon yourself.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Can we get a version where a thug is loitering with his trousers down until he eats a milky bar and turns into a respectable citizen?
He seems to have been a real Christian who wanted to evangelise Africa. The Zambia where he's buried is the most church-attending nation on earth today.

Attached: Untitled.png (39.71 KB, 263x268)

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

He's interred in Westminster

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

baste

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Should have just worn her clothes to be honest, act as though absolutely nothing is out of place.
That or, y'know, just put on your poxy trousers and get your own bag. Still hindisght is 20/20.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Dibnah will come back in England's hour of need tbh, he is the mechanic in the mountain

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

RUSSIA DECLARES WAR ON ANIME
themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-state-media-accuses-anime-of-promoting-child-suicide-62760
A Russian state-sponsored media outlet has raised the alarm about anime television programs, citing cyberthreat experts who say the popular animation style promotes suicide among teenagers.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

i was 9 you retard i didn't want to get in trouble for being late to p.e.

Jack Price
Jack Price

Good lads. Anime needs to copy Ghibli and be heartwarming, not exploitative.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

I am spookadooked tbh

Attached: pandemic.jpg (111.53 KB, 1024x662)

Camden Green
Camden Green

More than half of Britons now say they have no religion
If they have no religion they chose Islam by default.
They were told, they didn't listen.

John Walker
John Walker

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

This, it's a spiritual war. Saying that you have no religion means laying down your weapons.

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

shill get out

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

This tbh

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

he's coming back lad

Attached: Tony-Blair-005.jpg (129.57 KB, 1200x1500)

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

cool kid in junior school
year 6
going to swimming lessons with the class
were on the bus
sat at the back
using a stainless steel 30cm ruler with a sharp edge i was digging around in the back of a seat infront
pull out a used condom
"hey lads who wants a balloon"
…user thats not a balloon
use the ruler to flick the condom across the bus in disgust
lands on the lap of another kid
he screams a high pitched girly scream and cries
feels bad man
friends mock me for not knowing what a condom was
get back to class
teacher demands to know who threw the condom
dont speak up
half the class start telling her it was me
suspended for 2 days
mum hit me with a wooden spoon
get back to school after suspension
an older kid walks up to me and mockingly gives me a 2 pack of condoms
I wish I could forget that incident.

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

nobody would vote for him. he wouldnt be able to take over Labour. Maybe LibDems but it would be a disaster

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

Attached: Nige-summoning-a-Bloodthirster.gif (804.99 KB, 480x270)

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

free condoms

Winner

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

i was 11 they had expired by the time i had sex

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

eating snickers
not eating aldi's store-brand variant

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

Aldi have some pretty nice cookies too tbh, need to go there again

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

They have pretty nice everything tbh, their ham is great.

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

aldi
NOT
LOCAL

Attached: b14df234b39391229819f85c505921ee6796f18e51d3b963aeff386f3ca1de01.jpg (36.18 KB, 599x510)

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Calling them Snickers and not Marathons

Attached: gallery-1463505012-marathon-bar.jpg (35.81 KB, 480x480)

Charles King
Charles King

Other than a butchers I don't have any local shops near me it's London y'cunt

Cameron King
Cameron King

Tfw don't even have a fucking butchers

Attached: 1447307540658.jpg (21.14 KB, 236x236)

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Londonistan is so not-local that it doesn't even have shops
Yeah you lot need nuking tbh

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

When you have a butchers but it's this kind of butchers

Attached: 1556932-500c3981.jpg (111.33 KB, 640x427)

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

It's all polski skleps and halal crap.

Jose White
Jose White

Yeah, nuking tbh.

Easton Green
Easton Green

H O W C O N V E N I E N T
twitter.com/NewsfromScience/status/1037415301984518144

Attached: Screenshot-20180907-124056.png (436.77 KB, 1080x1920)

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

that genocided the native Picts
thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.png

Attached: emss-65760-f0001.jpg (95.84 KB, 800x925)

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

GERMans
you're surprised?

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Next week I'm going to do a 24 hour fast, meditating regularly for the duration of it, and finally dropping 400ug of acid in the hopes of achieving communion with the Divine.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

hailing from far-off parts of Europe
One possibility, though unproven, is that some of these outsiders were child hostages
Every journalist gets the fucking rope for purposely being misleading.

Attached: IMG-20180906-213623.jpg (29.51 KB, 600x200)

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Attached: hitch-snap.png (343.56 KB, 640x1129)

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

If it works I'm going to try and get him to tell me how to save Britain. I'll keep you lads posted.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Uma Thurman will never chop me in half

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

he's coming back lad
is he trying to remind the populace they haven't hanged him for treason yet?

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Marathon is a much cooler name. Imagine a world where our chocolate was named after historical battles and kings. Tbh

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

raped and pillaged for house slaves
re-written as
welcomed foreigners into their households
lel. Do they believe their own shit?

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

What can you lads squat

Ican do 120kg.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

Wow, Orkney really is a diverse melting pot.

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

Brunanburh Bar

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Because we don't live in a YouTube meem compilation video

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Lad wtf how have your knees not exploded

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

A Trafalgar Bar sounds pretty good.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

true. history is a far more bloody riot than gentle net memies

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Think I have the shits

Attached: 1506871525361.png (38.21 KB, 633x758)

Henry Long
Henry Long

A Longshanks Bar with a logo of his majesty kicking a rootless international elite across the Channel tbh

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

not asking for a Bulge Bar
I'll have Somme please.
One Verdun and I'm done.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Dresden Bar

Attached: 5b5e399ea6b1a30de7f4372e3c69d08c4825fe01525c72670d46d0b31748255b.png (242 KB, 607x804)

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

farmer in South Africa beaten with shovels and had poison sprayed in his eyes
media will still say it's a conspiracy despite the SA gov't openly admitting that they are going after white farmers

Attached: DmVxJ1nXgAA-loC.jpg (81.02 KB, 700x933)

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

Hail Longshanks

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Nah Dresdens are a packet of little chocolates that you hold up high and drop into your gob

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

luck tbh. the things they do to them are some next level shit.
It's like they live in denial hoping the inevitable won't happen to them.

They could be teaming up on a small area of land and digging in to build compounds while declaring it to be Rhodesia 2.0.

Dresden chocs
too spicy and too hot tbh

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

We know what the media's like, though. They're not kidding anyone with a brain this way.
It's good that he's getting more focus now. He was genuinely one of our manliest kings.

For example, while he was crusading, an Hashashin tried to creep into his tent and stab him, but he killed the heathen right there in hand-to-hand combat.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

We have to kill them before they kill us.

Attached: 62xmL89q2hKf8szQ.mp4 (425.97 KB, 636x360)
Attached: abh].png (669.86 KB, 580x698)

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

Surely Dresden would be a kind of spicy crisp?

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

lad lets not complicate things with potato crisps and corn snacks

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Is there anyone alive who's done more damage to the menace of identity politics?

Attached: carl.jpg (35.95 KB, 349x349)

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

yeah

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Attached: Milo7764.jpg (18.19 KB, 215x315)

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

He's a channel for a certain feeling that's in the culture today, namely, I wish I could just relax and have my consumerist life in peace without these SJWs and Muslims ruining it. That idea will still be around until we start feeling the hurt economically.

Soros has done more damage with his propaganda.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

the sjws and third world combine will accelerate it if anything

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

Weirdly these two only served to strengthen the SJW and far left side. They beat them back for a while, but now they've come back in the form or tranny degenerates like contrapoints or whiny faggots like Shaun, and they've adopted the same smug self importance as their opponents. They've also learned that by flirting with extremist politics they can appeal to displaced edgy kids.

Attached: 1531714977425.jpg (105.34 KB, 1280x720)

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

[Brazilian far-right potential president] Jair Bolsonaro was born on 21 March 1955 in the city of Glicério, São Paulo, in the southeast region of Brazil, to Perci Geraldo Bolsonaro and Olinda Bonturi,

both [parents are] of Italian descent.

The Italians are on a roll right now.

Attached: Raoul-Bova.jpg (115.29 KB, 400x600)

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Roman Empire II is the future and I'm good with it

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

They haven't made a difference as they don't stand for anything. Apolitical centrism is completely meaningless and serves nobody.
They only exist for the sake of their bank accounts.

Attached: sargon-skeptics.jpg (182.79 KB, 1400x599)

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

tfw half wop half anglo

follow me lads i will lead you to greatness

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Trad hymn revival tbh

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

You can sense how much weaker they are than Islam tbh. It's like trying to stop a galleon with a blanket of fog. Islam will just sail straight through it.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Thread theme

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

We have to kill them before they kill us.
who is "them" lad? and why the hate?

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

thats an altered mein kampf quote laddy

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

I always feel really relaxed and at ease after meditating. I've been doing 10 minute sessions but am going to move up to 20 soon. It's quite hard to reach the level of focus required not to have your mind wander at all.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

The creepers lad. We need to kill them before they blow us up, in Minecraft.
Big if true.

Attached: Creeper.png (36.71 KB, 472x964)

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

just seen a photo of a primary school era "gf" of mine with cum on her chin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (618.74 KB, 1000x1000)

John Jones
John Jones

If she's happy to be featured in photos like that, you dodged a bullet. Monogamist power.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6142233/Millionaire-aristocrat-72-hunt-young-wife-breeder-single.html

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

One of my primary school friends is married to a Morrocan with this ugly little shitskin for a baby now. My mum still speaks to her mum, and tries to show me pictures and says I should go see them some time.
Fucking disgusting stuff.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Attached: 151282014104.jpg (75.66 KB, 946x402)

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Other than trolling libs epic style and being so centrist that you have no political opinions, what do either Milo or Sargon actually stand for.
Their only stance is anti-liberalism/anti-sjwism, except they aren't really anti either of them since they basically are a part of those groups. They just stand and point at subgroups and tell everyone to laugh whilst they roll their eyes condescendingly.
They don't stand for anything as having a stance would potentially isolate them from some of their fans/donors. Their only priority is their pocket.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

post it :^)

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

what do either Milo or Sargon actually stand for
Hedonism. They're using a different tactic to defend hedonism. They're fighting for the same god as the left, but they just don't like the Muslim mercenaries their would-be leftist allies are using, and they think that a small government is better for maximising pleasure.

Christians have a genuinely different end-goal. But the liberalist's ideal state is the same hedonistic techno-utopia that the leftist wants, just with a different ruling party.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Sorry for denying you that (You) lad, have two more as compensation

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

How'd you manage to see that? Is she in porn or something?

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Does anyone actually still care about Milo? Since getting kicked off Brietbart for being a pedo I've heard pretty much nothing from him. I know he set up his own site but even then I don't see anyone sharing anything from him. The only conversations I hear from him are from people mocking him. Most people I know who used to like him even seem embarrassed to have been fans of his.
Same goes for Sargon to a degree, he's still big, but fails to carry the same 'counterculture' popularity he once did. Since Trump, the 'alt-lite' as a whole totally lost momentum when they became the mainstream.
We've now seen leftists claim to be the new counterculture and it's fucking sickening.

Attached: 04b24712bd251aa2b7b28ba86e76f226d25be78cf56229619df8934c23ee71e3.png (301.11 KB, 785x688)

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

These fads curdle like milk.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

wat u on about? conservatism is the new counterculture

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (310.42 KB, 720x340)

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

I haven't heard about him in ages, and the only reason that sargon is still somewhat tentatively relevant is because he's hitched himself up to UKIP.
These fucks start spiralling down their degenerate paths and isolate themselves from their audiences.

Attached: skeptics-(1).jpg (54.58 KB, 628x509)

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

She followed me on instagram and I clicked a link in her bio that went to her tumblr. I think she may actually be a prostitute…

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

nonces vs nazis

Attached: Dmff2c4UYAIESGy.jpg (153.53 KB, 838x1200)
Attached: Dmff2c7UYAAO-Yp.jpg (165.83 KB, 699x1200)

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Attached: Untitled.png (240.85 KB, 310x311)

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

poal.me/3frjfp
poal.me/3frjfp
poal.me/3frjfp
poal.me/3frjfp

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

No doubt, and these fads have worked wonders for the left. Debates can be shut down just by saying 'kek shadillay fellow magapedes' to any right wing opponent.

Attached: 5eb0eaf22cad4b22b479e9688604efab6fb45997702f8e3aa37c474d4fa9fe6d.webm (499.96 KB, 1280x720)

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

I'm not averse to censorship when it's reasonable and understandable

Attached: DmfibXZXcAArxRg.jpg (109.5 KB, 740x892)

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

This is why men should be grave and sincere. Childishness is easy to mock and the only response is to get serious.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

jockland should be balkanised tbh

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

oh dear
Merkel btfo by her own intel agency
NO evidence of rwds at all
yahoo.com/news/merkel-german-intel-chief-clash-foreigner-hunt-reports-095940364.html

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

a tenner says he hasn't read any of them

Attached: d.png (58.01 KB, 602x534)

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

That's rough lad, I'm sorry you had to see that. However, lesson learned, never click on a Tumblr link.

Battlefront 2 all over again, I reckon, p2w in a full retail price game.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

men should be grave and sincere
agreed tbh

Attached: DmfrrYuUUAEW2q6.jpg (94.55 KB, 1199x821)

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

theguardian.com/food/2018/sep/05/ditch-the-almond-milk-why-everything-you-know-about-sustainable-eating-is-probably-wrong
The way these posts are written are terrible, tabloid tier shit smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (46.88 KB, 920x195)

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

Man stabbed >woman he met on dating site 119 times after she told him she was transgender
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-stab-woman-119-times-transgender-told-date-mississippi-hotel-room-dwayne-hickerson-dee-whigham-a7860591.html

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

There's almost no effort put into journalism these days.
Just look at the BBC; open any article on their website and they will ALWAYS space it so that every sentence is its own paragraph. It's childish and pisses me right off.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Someone add the text for me, thank you.

Attached: IMG-3040.JPG (165.7 KB, 1600x832)

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

a load of obvious shit is revelatory to vegans

Attached: 2432543.jpg (3.78 MB, 2544x4000)

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Attached: firefox-2018-09-07-14-43-14.png (6.96 KB, 485x117)

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

Are you lads having a nice day?

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Yeah tbh hbu?

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

sheeiit he got bigger

Attached: AfD-chad-(2).png (219.65 KB, 343x406)

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

A former sailor in the US Navy stabbed a woman 119 times when she revealed she was transgender after they had sex
<are you going to take that lad?
obviously not

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Yes lad. I've had a good gym session and now I'm reading about our glorious past while listening to 80s synth music.

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

women mene

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

keeeeeeeeek

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

they made /r/transpassing private

now where am I supposed to go to feel better about myself

Attached: 1478942894592.jpg (263.96 KB, 1080x1080)

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

He got deplatformed and the alt lite abandoned him. If Sargon doesnt toe the line the same will happen to him. Their fans are fickle. It will be interesting to see how Alex Jones handles himself going forward.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

tf

Attached: 9d424261e00615aa3e650d44f061e7c4cea1a773151c9c6b16a9511c9c1101f5.png (73.12 KB, 562x272)

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Got a cold and I'm angry

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Attached: big-boy.jpg (114.82 KB, 700x589)

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Take the garlic pill

Attached: garlic.jpg (14.64 KB, 700x380)

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.86 MB, 1066x1326)

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Attached: never-ever.mp4 (877.16 KB, 704x528)

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Zig Forums

William Young
William Young

I didn't mean it in that way lads

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

it's alright lad, baste traps are welcome here

Attached: Womans-not-Man.PNG (92.24 KB, 498x255)

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

mummy and basset in same pic

Attached: 1520712769848.jpg (60.96 KB, 1000x800)

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

BIG

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

Imagine the farts and shites

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

as the justly humiliating precursor to the end of the british menace

but what will rise from the ashes?

current year britain is an even gayer version of harry potter

Attached: marforio.jpg (105.8 KB, 480x360)
Attached: oldfaglaugh.jpg (5.69 KB, 300x168)

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

express.co.uk/news/uk/1014242/London-Bloodbath-100-murdered-knife-gun-2018-capital-crime-epidemic-victims

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Attached: 1523799731855.jpg (67.71 KB, 642x642)

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

wog

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

the mummy president in battlestar galactica

Attached: lips.jpg (7.32 KB, 228x221)

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

not the dyke

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (118.53 KB, 249x267)

James Turner
James Turner

Did someone say mommy president?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.51 MB, 1280x720)

William Green
William Green

Attached: 1524076956653.jpg (34.17 KB, 607x341)

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

youtu.be/OGcMPp7TNo4?t=41
all that cultural appropriation
kekked

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

using a stretcher for a jerrycan

Attached: a-funny-filename.gif (453.53 KB, 290x269)

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

my favorite part is when he is like, acshully gyeah

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

Attached: firefox-2018-09-07-15-17-35.png (333.64 KB, 438x579)

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

i'd buy that ngl

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

smh lad you can't talk about black people like that anymore

David Powell
David Powell

this looks good

David Cruz
David Cruz

good lid

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Attached: 1530890843040.png (194.91 KB, 400x392)

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Attached: el-goblino.jpg (75.97 KB, 595x614)

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Finally

Attached: smackslips.PNG (189.94 KB, 306x293)

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

Honestly, it's hard to blame jews for wanting to remove white people from existence when they look the way they do

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

Her mother is African American, her father is Danish, and her paternal grandmother had Greenlandic Inuit ancestry.

Her first name means "power" or "strength" in the South African languages IsiXhosa and Zulu

Notice the racial naming by the parents here. It's like a conscious rejection of the father's heritage, even in a civic nationalist sense.

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Attached: niggercattle.mp4 (5.28 MB, 1280x720)

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

my sides

Attached: sargon.jpg (135.45 KB, 900x900)

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

lads what if count dankula starts a baron's revolt and overthrows the monarch and starts the dankulan dynasty?
would you rise up and throw out the scottish usurper?

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Attached: cute-dresses.jpg (102.32 KB, 635x623)

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

nobody has made the recent joe vid into a fighter's guild quest about STOMPing rats

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Carlsberg glues beer cans together becoming first brewery to abandon plastic rings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/07/carlsberg-glues-beer-cans-together-becoming-first-brewery-abandon/
Carlsberg finally doing something that isn't shit

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

lad stop posting this tranny shite it makes me want to suck on a shotgun

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

bottles>cans

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Attached: okapi.jpg (195.88 KB, 691x600)
Attached: heros-okapi.jpg (120.94 KB, 1245x640)
Attached: okapi-directory.jpg (362.38 KB, 940x529)

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Here's one for all the incels, pussy will be coming your way soon enough once you take this all in

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Did you see that David Davis has resigned?

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Attached: OqszaSP.jpg (532.95 KB, 1094x905)

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

my phone gave me one of those "instant news report" things this morning in regards to it

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

tbh

Attached: louis-the-martyr.webm (6.22 MB, 249x249)

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Based mummy protecting Louis

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

women always backbite

Attached: 1530522717836.jpg (54.94 KB, 468x328)

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

That IS a jew.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

I miss based bricklayer posting tbh lads

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

what happened to shego?

Owen Price
Owen Price

He died on his 5th week of NoPoo

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/still-thriving/article24305631.ece

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

Every cunt in this video deserves to be killed
Weak cunt father
Overbearing cunt mother
Dumb cunt son

Attached: 14389779921.png (141.96 KB, 480x305)

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

It's all the Father's fault. You can tell he's a semi-functioning sperg and just passed on turbo-autism to the son

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Yeah and he is probably the kind of cunt who lost his virginity to his wife and is a slave to her forever

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

PATROLLED
hope we get footage of this
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45444328

Attached: giraffe-vs-tigers.jpg (140.1 KB, 1280x720)

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

Louis posted it presumably?

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Why do people make expressions like this?

Attached: Untitled.png (594.73 KB, 660x371)

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Attached: kaeZKqm.jpg (54.55 KB, 800x512)

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Attached: may.png (191.8 KB, 638x447)

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

…and what did Corbyn say?

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Attached: gh.png (509.71 KB, 640x596)

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Tbh Milo et al are about ensuring that the muslims don't threaten the process of cultural degradation and white genocide by being too spergy. They also ensure that the goyim don't notice that the kikes are behind it all.

Levi Green
Levi Green

Jews have never been mentioned so much in British politics as they have been in the last few weeks. Proof that anything feels insincere coming from May though, it's impressive that in attempting to slander the opposition as antisemitic she's only made herself look bad.

Attached: 1494788433417.gif (2.83 MB, 176x144)

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

“It is about people understanding their past to give them a sense of place and inspiration for the future. So well done Leicester, I’m very impressed.”

James Williams
James Williams

public ownership
works for customers
pick one

disgusting display of anti-semitism tbh.

Jason White
Jason White

corbyn in charge of water
God help us all.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Attached: 1c2c4374a425ae2416685692bc….jpg (78.87 KB, 890x715)

David Taylor
David Taylor

I don't think re-nationalising it would work, let alone be possible without the various water companies throwing a massive fit.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

don't worry lad, just piss in it.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

he is opposed to electronic cars taking over petrol cars
he wants the saudis to stay rich and powerful because he can't think of another way to bully leftists
pathetic

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

LOCAL POISONED RESEVOIRS

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

The Alex Jones Twitter Shoah

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Attached: tenor2.gif (1013.79 KB, 312x510)

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

top lel tbh
Is this Oliver Darcy a yid lads? He sure looks like one

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

troll-master way to exit twatter tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (629.84 KB, 886x742)

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Corbyn will turn water into GIN

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

"Gas the jews Heil Hitler! Peace and greetings to my dear fren, Ken. Free Palestine Allahu Akbar"
according to the Jewish Chronicle

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Irish still try to claim Spike Milligan as theirs despite him being born in India, raised in other Commonwealth nations, and living almost his entire life in England

Attached: gortamor-pepe.png (832.84 KB, 798x531)

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

It's a well known giraffe baiting grimace

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

This is almost as tense to watch as the nonce catcher videos. Tbh he looks a bit Indian, but he's quite possibly a yid.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

So he was an internationalist poo immigrant all along? Is that what you're saying

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Alex Jones catches a nonce
top lel lad

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

Remember when he claimed to have joined a communist group but all the people who knew him during that time said he was in the BUF?

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

I almost feel sorry for the cunt (darcy). Still I know people like him, and I know how fond of dogpiling, shit-flinging and back-biting they are. Sneaky, effeminate husks.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

He was an army baby lad
keek yeah now you mention it I remember hearing that

William Butler
William Butler

claims to be a nationalist
opposes public ownership of vital utilities

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

but under Corbyn the unions will own the utilities

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

He was an army baby lad
Milligan was born in Ahmednagar, India, on 16 April 1918, the son of an Irish father, Captain Leo Alphonso Milligan, MSM, RA (1890–1969), who was serving in the British Indian Army.[5]
His mother, Florence Mary Winifred (née Kettleband; 1893–1990), was English. He spent his childhood in Poona (now called Pune) and later in Rangoon, capital of British Burma. He was educated at the Convent of Jesus and Mary, Poona, and later at St Paul's High School, Rangoon

Your novel The Looney is littered with words like `spade' and `Paki'. Would you call yourself a racist?
James Pringle, Coulsdon
Definitely, no.
You ask the questions: Spike Milligan
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/you-ask-the-questions-spike-milligan-1100423.html
Has your sense of humour changed - if so, how?
Adrian Webber, Cirencester,
No. It's always been abstract. I'm Irish - we think sideways.

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Final Phase Of British Forces Germany Rebasing 'To Be Made As Easy As Possible'
forces.net/news/final-phase-british-forces-germany-rebasing-be-made-easy-possible

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

sounds like accurate reporting for JC's antic tbf

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

blazin' it up while me shares crash, innit?

Attached: musk.jpg (140.08 KB, 1200x1200)

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

Welp that's it I think my brother is officially beyond help and prefers the chemical stupor.

Elijah James
Elijah James

claims to be a nationalist
I don't remember him doing that. No one knows what Corbyn claims to be other than an enigma

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

twitter.com/ABC/status/1037531438474780672

Attached: QFE7vmyKrMNzSo7j.mp4 (4.41 MB, 720x720)

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

They built on the green belt to accommodate this I suppose. 1000 new houses

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

So do I compared to this hell grow up lad

Attached: 1dfae71b8e3fa7a6d325fa2a7dbbb63b80b3a25c1f76f6790cd80dfb48eb0414.jpg (161.38 KB, 1130x1200)

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

the responses
if she was stealing it must be because she was hungry so needs food not discipline

Logan Price
Logan Price

909930 <-checkem
quads night tonight lads

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

He should have slotted her

Attached: are-you-fucking-kidding-me.PNG (81.97 KB, 701x652)

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

He's not functioning, he's also becoming unstable.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

all the comments calling it racist
Let's see any of these whingey fucks open a store in the ghetto.
No sane businessman opens a business in an area where they'll be robbed.
"uhh you can't say that it's not true it's racist"
If it's not true then there would be stores in the area.

Attached: 1dVMH.jpg (33.01 KB, 624x680)

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Cop who shot her was a nigger. He KNOWS what niggers are like

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Good, with each person who participates in this society knowing its terribly wrong it gains credibility

Attached: 42e6514e0e761f825a3ca50445de72e5125d7537b22d726884491f2ff2c82c35.png (1.05 MB, 1474x1240)

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

played a bit with my newphew tbh
feel good hormones

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

F

Attached: 4FD5D7F300000578-0-image-a-44-1536329544411.jpg (74.14 KB, 634x423)

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

played a bit with my newphew tbh
NONCE

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

N O N C E

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Good for you.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

these divs are just desperate to cry "racist"

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

I bet he hates them more than we would tbh.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

twitter.com/Tess_Holliday/status/1026909017665196032

toplel

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

having feels
it's been so long I forgot what having feels feels like tbh

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Sometimes I just can't believe this is the Britain we live in tbh lads
twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1037965573559382016

Attached: nonce-.jpg (85.29 KB, 960x960)

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

percy pigs for dinner

Attached: Percy-Pig.jpg (51.71 KB, 615x615)

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

fucking hell, its real

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (470.68 KB, 535x814)

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

That was some good grill food

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (101.96 KB, 1228x1502)

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

I hope you ate some salad with it or your stomach cancer will come back

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

I just can't believe this is the Britain we live in
Why woud you expect it to be other than fubar? What action have you or others taken to prevent FUBARification?
This sort of thing is to be expected tbh, at least it wasn't rape and murder.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Honestly lads, why aren't major offences like murder, rape, paedophilia and ideological subversion met with the death penalty? Additionally, should repeat offenders of petty crimes also be put to death?

Attached: 029ec37f23783508cb1d95ba598b622f98bdd09bc155c9091a22498718bbb8a9.jpg (25.35 KB, 261x346)

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

But salad is just more calories

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Biblically, all of those are punished with a grizzly execution. The government lost its belief in good and evil.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

Petty crimes just get you fined and the cash is paid to the defendant in the Bible though. So if you repeatedly offend you just fill your victims' pockets.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

gotta rehabilitate those poor people. Can't believe there are just 2-4 years for rape, and they come out way earlier.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Conversely, where there are strict punishments consistently handed out for crimes like that, you see crime rates plummet. Examples are Franco's Spain and pre-war Syria.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

I want them to serve their sentences in Parliament

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

and let them rub shoulders with all the other nonces?

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45435593
Large-scale wind and solar power 'could green the Sahara'
Baste terraforming tbh should dam the mediterranean too

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

should inmates be allowed to choose where they serve
"I'd like to serve in a young offenders prison"
t. nonce

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Exactly this. Parliament is a Cat A open prison
It's where all the major league crims hang out

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

and let them rub shoulders with all the other nonces?
Yeah for a few seconds before we lock the doors and set the fucking place on fire.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

They found that the actions of wind turbines would double the amount of rain that would fall in the region.
Solar panels have a similar impact although they act in a different way
I seriously don't get how that would work…

Also why would "greening the Sahara" be a good thing? It's like that for a reason and all that sand would have to go somewhere.

Attached: 902ce447e375f3c604304397b4e66dba7c839a0aeeeba3373d0c45b9fd5016b1.jpg (76.49 KB, 1280x720)

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (160.89 KB, 313x315)

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

It used to be a much greener region tbh, but the sub saharans burnt all the vegetation same story in australia

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/07/mary-and-jesus-given-garish-robes-in-botched-spanish-restoration

bloody spaniards did it again

Attached: 2583.jpg (261.41 KB, 1920x1152)

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Was it a woman again? I swear they're commie cat ladies

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

London has 80 + gangs and the biggest gang of all - the Met Police - can't deal with them at all, kek

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

tbh if you went over that with some dyes to shade in the recesses and do a little drybrushing here and there it probably wouldn't look half as bad, though the green was a very poor choice

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

she made them white

Attached: 782d370752a088f4a34cc5271c362505db0c9f5dff81b6aee0c960add274f6af.jpg (108.54 KB, 600x723)

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

It's always the bloody spanish

Attached: 001.png (538.06 KB, 734x834)
Attached: 002.png (890.77 KB, 636x1372)
Attached: 003.png (509.58 KB, 720x914)

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

why did they "need" to be restored in the first place?

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

always a spaniard and always a women
ban spic lasses from art tbqh

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

All these botched restorations has to be more than a coincidence.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

Greggs opens first branch in Cornwall - and the locals are up in arms
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/greggs-opens-first-branch-cornwall-13208750
A war of words has broken out after Greggs opened its first branch - in Cornwall. Locals in the county - most famed for the Cornish Pasty - are up in arms over the shop. The store has been built just off the A38 in Saltash on the Devon Cornwall border.

Attached: kernow-stein.jpg (68.6 KB, 900x561)

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Woman 'attacked with plastic bag' in Nottingham
Police have released CCTV images following an assault in the Arboretum area.

Officers reported that a woman was walking in Peel Street at about 11.20am on August 21, when she was approached by a man who shook a plastic bag in her face.
The woman suffered an injury to her eye, believed to have been caused following contact with the bag.

Attached: 0-Untitled-design-11.jpg (68.97 KB, 810x539)

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

As for the choice of colours, that being very bright almost pastel colours, it's because that was what was actually used back then. I know from the Dover Castle interior project, when they did up all the rooms inside the keep, they were worried that the bright colours looked stupid- and they do in a clear light, but in candle light or torch light it looks good.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Scotland

Attached: 40729683-318660565347113-3148689598993924096-n.mp4 (1.93 MB, 224x400)
Attached: GlassesPepe2.png (23.21 KB, 641x530)

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Fresh

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Good time to join a union then.

take a stand faggot

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

@Wank
twitter.com/jack/status/1037399082023698434

Hope they burn it down and keep it L O C A L