Am I paranoid?

I want to start a wordpress blog my thoughts on certain things (philosophical, political) and I'm held back by thinking this data will somehow be processed. My writing style, ideas and associations will inevitably make a profile of me.

I know that that's the point of a blog but my question is - is it safe?

Attached: image.jpeg (391x376, 43.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/who-owns-wordpress-and-how-does-wordpress-make-money/
ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.642012
github.com/psal/anonymouth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a smelly curry-nigger.

projecting much?
I won't use blogger because google, and github pages requires a lot of promotion.
?

Just self-host your own blog.
Make it a Tor hidden service if you're THAT schizo. Alternatively, you could use GNUnet, too.

The issue isn't really with wordpress. The issue is with being profiled. And I want at least someone to read it, so using tor is a no-go.

The "what you write now might cause you problems 20 years in the future" meme might be worth considering. You'll most likely be fine. Don't post using your real name and use Tor to connect to your hosting provider.

Of course, if you use WordPress your data will be sold, but if you self host I don't think anyone will bother profiling you, as long as you don't do anything illegal. Too much work.
I'd read your blog on Tor, though.

You can try to run a clearnet site completely over Tor, it would go something like:
-Buy buttcoin mining shit, ensure miner's connect to *coin network only via tor, make sure the wallets only connect via tor.
(This get's around you having to use a credit card to buy bitcoin, most places require you identify yourself now to buy or sell bitcoin).
-Buy a server in the cloud and a domain name with these buttcoins, making sure you only use Tor.
-Connect to this server only using Tor.

You will invariably fuck this up at some point no matter how hard you try, and all it takes is once and all the work goes down the toilet. Your better off growing some balls if your in a country where freedom of speech is legal.

How feasible is this? Make a static site with git integration and keep it on a server. Server has a script that automatically uploads to github which is where the website is hosted. I connect to the server via tor and the server repo is updated from the repo on my computer. Does this mean I'd have to store my github creds in plaintext on the server?

takes too long and doesn't guarantee anything. For all I know, the exit nodes might be pozzed or my ISP might single me out for the sole regular tor user in a large radius.

No names or personal contact info is what I'm going with.

definitely nothing illegal, just a text-only blog.

yes it is safe

How wordpress is doing money?
That's the question.

Moreover, if it's just to say that society is doomed, the president is corrupted, we need a revolution etc.. we all know that. No need for a hundredth blog about that. And no, no one is gonna give a fuck. That's literally common knowledge.
Yes, you'll be profiled. You want to write a public blog, and you're afraid of being associated with what you're gonna say publicly?
If you want to talk and stay user, then there is tor, and image-boards.

There is internet, and there is reality. In reality, if someone steal from you, you'll go to the police station and file a complaint with you name. If tomorrow, you want to take a stance, it's with your name. If you want to join a political party, it's with your name. That's reality.

By the way, by just using "alternative" news sites, using tor, VPN, browsing here, this put you on "the" list. So think knowing that.

If you want to just write down your ideas, to make them clear and organise them, simply buy a PAPER notebook and write in it. If you want to confirm your ideas, and make them evolve and remove what is wrong, then go on alternative news sites and search hard. Try to talk IRL with people about politics, you'll at the end find the people with who to resonate. But if you want share your knowledge or vision, then do it publicly, while limiting your true information by using a proper service (your own hosted blog, or other solutions).

Attached: this-reality-have-crushed-my-dreams.jpg (1024x780, 89.99K)

W-well, at least it's not WordPress, right guys?

wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/who-owns-wordpress-and-how-does-wordpress-make-money/

nice meme, I'm sure it'll work!
already have
no shit

How do you know that?

It'll get scraped anyway, what's your point?

I've personally audited every single dot in the code.

I mean the hosting service.
And you can't verify they're using the same software you see in the repo, they might add something to it.

How do you even use GNUnet? That service confuses me.

They sell their database. Literaly every companies nowdays are trying to gather a good database to make it sellable.

Oh, I see what your problem is.

What's that?

It's well-known fact that wordpress is insecure botnet. You should use hugo or something similar and host it in VPS.

proof?

Stylometry is only going to be getting better and better. They can collect data now to use in an analysis much further into the future. The bigger a data set you give them the more you are sabotaging yourself.

this scares me

Don't put anything out of your head you don't want other people to find. You should know this if you're on tech.

You will NEVER be safe.
The question is will you speak out knowing that you may be killed for your speech?

Depending on what you say on your blog, your "data" could be "processed" by GCHQ, NSA, FBI, the Southern Poverty Law Center, all of the above, none of the above, some of the above, or plenty of other individuals, organizations, or letter agencies. '

Define safe.

Your post contains a lot of vague, muddled thinking. I hope it isn't representative of the blog you'd write.

Not nearly enough

The only way that works is if you have two separate, large bodies of work: One anonymous and one public. They also have to have reason to believe it's you in the first place, because no one is going to cross reference every author with every other article written.

Make a phlog on sdf.org famalam.

how to make a hidden surface?

So train an ANN to rephrase what you say and make it FLOSS so that the ANN's style can't be back-traced to you as an individual.

It's like these boards taught you nothing

Even if you do that there will be many false positives just because of the volume.

OP, this should be of interest for you

>ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.642012

I've seen people doxxed over the use of a single phrase.

You could also do all your posting in a different language. That should be effective to separate your identities' writing styles.

Heyas, I never heard of that.

This, use Tor to post anonymously for now to say what you want to say. If the country ever gets to the point where they are dragging people away for exercising their free speech rights, it's at the point where it's time to start shooting.

really?

that only happens on regular message boards and when the supect is gullible enough.

retard

not an argument

Attached: BurnEverythingKeepNoNotes.webm (640x360, 5.12M)

I see what you did there.

Yes.

What's this from?

Final Fantasy Movie

Don't know if this actually works:
github.com/psal/anonymouth
Try analyzing your own posts, messages and already written texts programmatically, write a script to find word repetition, punctuation mistakes if those are present, etc.
For blog, best practice is to have static web pages, they can be easily proxied to hidden networks without fear of cianiggers trying SQL injections or poking php 0days on your wordpress admin panel. Use git for content management and whatever layout generator is popular these days, look around: every CSfaggot has a github pages/neocities homepage, just as we're back in 90's or something.

justify it

Text is illegal where I live tho, sometimes.

Self-host.

Yes

What about trying some networking for go back to reddit?