Hey

Hey,
Due to the Winspy 10 Firewall being very inconsistent in terms of resetting blocked connections after a couple reboots and/or a major update recently being installed. I found myself needing the desperate help of an external-firewall where I can reliably block all microcuck related IP-adresses. So can on of you give me a list of microsoft IP's being updated from time to time? Thx. And no: I'm not going to install gentoo.

Attached: stop-microsoft-from-spying-you-with-windows-10.1280x600.png (1280x600, 108.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clipboard.space/clip/Nb8xxaoeqPHP5nD8XNbe
github.com/crazy-max/WindowsSpyBlocker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

install gentoo

install gentoo

install templeos

install gnu/linux

Alright, but what if I have to stay with windows? I just need the IP-Adresses.

Reported.

install bsd

Install 9front

install windows 7

This

Install kolibriOS

I N S T A L L G E N T O O
N
S
T
A
L
L
G
E
N
T
O
O

connect your MACROSHIT WANGBLOWS computer through a firewall. The firewall must run gentoo.

This might need an update, you can check it
clipboard.space/clip/Nb8xxaoeqPHP5nD8XNbe

pass is fagget

Enjoy your locked thread newfag, We have TWO fucking stickies for shit like this

Attached: 1525540624065.png (695x1535, 256.76K)

So much freetard elitism in Zig Forums that Stallman would be turning in his grave, if he was dead.

Hey OP it's pretty simple: install Windows 7. But if it's too outdated and you have no drivers then sadly you need to install Linux. Not Gentoo of course which is garbage made for autistic people who want a "challenge" out of installing an OS so that they feel smart, but something like SUSE or Fedora or even Debian, with KDE or whatever-they-call-it-this-year.

I want to know more. What things, specifically, screwed around with your firewall settings? What things go through that shouldn't?

I use gentoo because it makes me feel good and it also plays like a dream because it plays according to my tune not the maintainers'

Install gentoo, then use looking glass to keep windows in a gay baby jail.

nice
anyone has a list of all google services ?

Then you need 7 or 8 because ten will ALWAYS be shit

install gentoo on another machine that will be your firewall

For example: I did some basic anti-spy procedure with DWS_Lite, which added a bunch of microsoft IP_Ranges - that magically disappeared after the next update. Also I manually blocked all Microsoft applications that I don't think need an active Internet connection like: Edge, Cortana, Mixed Reality Portal, Xbox crap, Photo viewer and even the fucking calculator! Those, again, were being reset after a reboot. It's fucking annoying.

Given the picture you posted you know what Windows is, yet you continue to disregard your freedoms. How can we help you if you won't even help yourself?
Here's your (You)

Just scrape off github.com/crazy-max/WindowsSpyBlocker or some other similar "Anti microsoft spyware" project that provides IP and domain lists.

If you're talking about software, then that's not possible. The kernel will always have priority access over any kind of third party firewall.

Your options are:
1. A router with iptables block of said IPs and Domains that sits in between your computer and the internet
2. Install Windows 7
3. Install Linux and use Windows in a securely contained VM.