Cryptocurrency Exchange

Are there any crypto exchanges that don't have that stupid selfie requirement?
That just seems fucking ridiculous.

Attached: gas yourselves.png (316x202, 43.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kraken.com/en-us/help/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, because if they didn't have that, it would be illegal. This isn't 2012 anymore, the government actually cares about bitcoin now.

Attached: 155cfeb32f61b5db0f2e3722da3259d0d661def704fab613619a104a48fdea4f.jpg (208x241, 14.2K)

Purchasing VTSAX requires less identification. For that all I had to do was upload a notarized drivers license.

Attached: 1483051944658.gif (300x298, 2.23M)

I think the ones that refuse to do business with US citizens don't have the selfie requirement

binance is still ok. Its run by chinks though

pay some random person to do it for you and say you left your id at home. how hard is it to think outside the box

send cash by mail to someone who has bitcoin and have them send you the appropriate amount in BTC.
or just mine some small coin, wait until it becomes more valuable and then sell to BTC

don't buy bitcoin buy gpu's and mine bitcoin, like every other faggot does driving gpu prices through the roof.

this isn't 2010 any more, dumb fuck

OPs screenshot is from Binance.

Is this fucking real? What?

Privacy is dead lmao.

Fucking loads, even a modicum of googling would tell you this. I use poloniex.

The government always cared about ways to scam the people. That's why USD exists.

Gas yourself.

Attached: poloniex.freshdesk.com_sup.png (751x2372, 352.33K)

HAHAHAHAHA

A handwritten note and selfie makes it difficult to fake an identity? What the fuck are these people thinking?

Attached: 1239821.jpg (724x1224, 98.66K)

the paper is too uniform and flat to look realistic. remember these (((people))) get paid lots of shekels to detect shops.

I'm sure they REALLY care about constantly checking profile ID's instead of just collecting your images to give to LEO for facial recognition when they do some illegal shit.

worked for me (not craigslist since it blocks tor, but there are other sites).
i'll never touch any of that goyshit

stfu. why do you post this retarded completely false shit in every thread. bitcoin has nothing to do with GPU

>remember these (((people))) get paid lots of shekels to detect shops.
no, they don't. either they pay a few "engineers" to create some snake oil, or they pay peanuts to 10000 laymen. also they don't actually _care_, these types of checks are only there for virtue signalling or compliance

Radar relay has no kyc or registration at all since its just a relayer on 0x and not a true exchange that holds funds and everything. Downside is most of the coins have terrible volume and market depth but its getting better

Problem is I want buy a large amount of different coins, which is practically impossible without going to a large exchange.

I wonder if there's any darknet exchanges. Obviously, the risk for end-users would be higher that the exchange simply runs off with their funs, but at the same time, the exchange provider wouldn't have to kowtow to regulations either, so there's less overhead and less oversight.

Attached: 1511551819.gif (256x256, 352.1K)

Maybe it's because you're american. I never had to take one.
Though, I also don't trade over 2k a day

Binance has no KYC whatsoever, and so do decentralized exchanges like Bisq or FairPay, which have gotten so good they now accept fiat pairs. Kraken and Coinbase/GDAX have KYC but no selfie, just ID scan. There is also always good old Localbitcoins if you don't fear getting raped.

Now fuck off.

Attached: the yellow jew.jpg (683x105 76.01 KB, 8.51K)

You gonna withdraw more than 2 BTC at once? If you are that much of a big player you should surely know how to avoid KYC by now, right?

Do some crypto exchanges really need your selfie? I'm using localbitcoins.com and shapeshift.io, and they hadn't even needed my personal data except email address.

Attached: 1484858458633.jpg (333x333, 45.15K)

Attached: Trevor.png (397x365, 183.83K)

BitMEX

Shit, hit reply by accident
as of right now It's only required if you want to withdraw more than 2 bitcoins a day. that is probably not a problem anyone browsing here has.

real human bean

>Are there any crypto exchanges that don't have that stupid (((KYC))) requirement?
ftfy

That's really not that much money

20 grand
try cash out that amount with your bank and see what happens

I've literally done exactly that to buy a car, at worst they tell you to come back in a few minutes while they confirm with their manager.

Hey user you look pretty.

If only we could do a
[THREAD LOCKED]
type of ordeal

Attached: kraken.png (649x1507, 213.88K)

shut the fuck up
more likely requiring "ID" (which they have no way of checking) is a marketing move to make customers feel "secure"

shut the fuck up. the bank will raise (((flags))) if you even take out 1K. you just call them and say "give me my money" and they pretend to analyze your conversation to determine if you are a fruadster or the real holder, and also add an entry to the anti-terrorism department. flags are just a security theater gimmick. also i traded $20K of btc this year in person without needing any of this ID bullshit or dealing with banks (but lol the buyers all had to go through bullshit with their banks). it's literally less hassle to cross the city and meet someone than conform to some stupid security gimmicks that just put myself at risk

whadduyameann? it says right there in your picture that you need a picture of you holding up your ID, and in their FAQ:
kraken.com/en-us/help/faq

oh okay it also says:

okay you don't need a photo maybe. I made an account and applied for Tier 1 (which needs the above stuff) and entered all fake info lets see if it goes through

here's a full list of what you need to go through as the stages of cancer progress:
tier 0:
cuckflare
re"captcha"
email verification
tier 1:
Full name
Date of birth
Country of residence
Phone number
tier 2:
All of the above
Address verification
tier 3:
All of the above
Government issued ID
Verified proof of residence (e.g., utility bill no more than 3 months old)
Social Security number (US only)
ID confirmation photo (see footnote)*
tier 4:
If you are interested in a personal or business Tier 4 account, please contact support.
Choose the category "Verification: Tier 4" for your support request.

each higher stage of cancer allows you to deposit/withdraw higher amounts of money

And this is Zig Forums related, why?

Because crypto is tech.
sage negated, gas yourself

im only interested in this thread for calling gay websites that require 50 forms of verification shit

That depends on what do you mean by "crypto exchanges". Anonymous pure crypto-crypto exchanges still exist. Exchanges that offer fiat however are bound by KYC regulations practically everywhere. You're down to f2f if you want that anonymously, and still have no guarantee the other guy isn't a spook.

just use craigslist or whatever equivalent your country/city has. you could probably do your le-trading bullshit on some goy platform and then use craigslist to convert it to/from local currency

Buy crypto in eastern europe.

why does this matter? i avoid botnet shit because it's cancer. in contrast i don't care about the odd chance that i trade with "a spook" IRL

So you REE about botnet gathering data on you automatically, but are completely fine when a human operator manually enters data on you to the botnet?

The fuck are you talking about? I'm not Zig Forums. I don't care if a site gathers what. I use tor but that's because it's useful and prevents any useful form of surveillance like some kid going in my router or my ISP from recording everything I access. Some guy paying me $10K for bitcoin and writing down the fact that we traded doesn't matter.

Why isn't there any crypto presence on 8ch?

Kind of glad.
half/biz/ is literally just shilling for cryptocurrencies. The entire board is a pump and dump scam, with literally no /biz/ whatsoever.

Attached: 1516744128498.jpg (300x293, 12.59K)

There is a stock market general though.

Are you autistic or something? You can buy hacked bank accounts for around $10, the whole point is to prove you're the owner of the sending account. Just buy with cash through mail or a cash deposit? Is it really that hard you fucking dolt?

Because 8ch isn't a complete cesspool yet.

Because fuck cryptoniggers.

Attached: 1510924579720.jpg (600x580, 52.22K)

localmonero.co

It's a tragedy. /biz/ was the one board I browsed there. It was a very different place before 2017.

What sort of business could you even start today and have a hope of success with? Online services have consumed everything.

This. Give it another six months or so with prices continuing to crash and a lot of the niggers should be flushed out though. I'd like to see more crypto here at some point.

business is a pump and dump scam too, you're just browsing a board which is even lower quality than real busines discussion

a dating app for pets with voice recognition
or
something that isn't software related

BTC-E wex.nz

Never sent them anything, only email address, but I registered there long ago and have small volume.

Zero problems with crypto withdrawal. Fiat might not work outside slavlands

Attached: 14996340569650.jpg (900x900, 27.08K)

We should revive >>>/crypto/ or >>>/cc/ and make sure they are not used exckusively for blatant shilling.