EUROANONS ON Zig Forums

YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

OR ELSE YOU'RE FUCKED

liberties.eu/en/campaigns/protect-free-speech-campaign-online-censorship/249

Attached: 57e73e1744fa701dc9e088a85bc5d942eee188d5a1940616d54217ad2b31b2f8.webm (512x298 1.5 MB, 17.56K)

Good.
I want the Internet to be tore down, so that it will rebuilt from zero in a 90's-esque style.

Who the fuck is Zach?

a faggot from /tv/ who got dox'd

Let it pass. The law would probably get rid of a lot of cancer and force people to finally migrate to decentralized platforms. I really don't see how this is a bad thing.

The Internet will never be trully decentralized as long as we have ISPs.

Not an argument.

Good! Any extra reason to leave the EU is a godsend. The more the better.

Attached: 062ead0a277e21ffe69d6ff4dec908eb9b3de6785bcae6530ea6361afcb9fa9f.webm (270x480, 10.92M)

this

I dont mind low latency. If sites also get much lighter you wont be able to tell the difference.

That's not how it works.

lol
how is this not what they do already? does the law make you need bots instead of normal DMCA compliance etc (which is already essentially bots since it's just rubberstamping by an army of pajeets)? inb4 "DMCA is murica only" or some shit, i don't care, europe deletes copyright shit already the exact same way

Fight of the century.

This.
A browser should only render text and images thus a website should one have text and images.

This kind of shit is inevitable.

However, it would (and already has) increase the demand and accelerate development and deployment of decentralized and privacy oriented technologies for independent media and communication, leaving Google, Facebook etc. goynets behind.

Attached: logo1.png (1024x1024 2.19 KB, 50.39K)

who cares

won't change anything the system isn't anonymous.
There's something going on in HTTPS right now don't trust communications that only uses that.

Neitner is working protocol stop your schilling, fucking retarded....

What exactly is "going on"?
Matrix uses Axolotl-based end-to-end encryption, tls is only client-server encryption.

Different user. I heard they were trying to integrate tor into IPFS. I don't remember where from though.

Fuck off reddit fag

Wrong again. A browser should browse files, an HTML renderer should render HTML, a text display should display text, an image renderer should render images, and the display server should display graphics(images/vid/etc.). There is no need for them to be combined like they are in web browsers.

A javascript engine should run javascript, an html renderer should render html, but they should not be combined! You must manually open every javascript and css file.

A javascript engine should not exist