PozzOverflow designated trolling thread

As the previous thread

exploded and drowns into bump limit, I still have the troll account which now has almost 100 rep, so if you still have interesting ideas how to further troll SO, post it here.

You might have noticed that "clearly" and "exactly" are offensive words now. Using them over the top is just one possible way to troll; but I need some more ideas.

If you have more time, create your own minority or Pajeet accounts and join the chaos.

Attached: 3.png (1418x1132 96.82 KB, 156.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aprilwensel/status/974859164747931650
archive.fo/oLYU5
stackoverflow.com/users/22656/jon-skeet
practicaltypography.com/line-length.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would have gave you props, if only you didn't reddit-space so heavily.

It's not heavy and it has nothing to do with reddit.

Have you entertained the idea that your trolling could actually backfire in regards to what your desired goal is? For all intents and purposes, for every person over there who doesn't recognize your trolling (in which case they may just report you and have your account banned) you're effectively just reinforcing and strenghtening the diversity legions by acting as another node in their echo chamber. How is that supposed to improve the situation rather than only contributing to its further deterioration?

It's already a shithole where pajeet gather to get their code for jobs.
One troll account won't make more damage than what waves of Rakeesh are already doing.
Sure, there might be a few be useful resources and interesting topics discussed, but it's mostly shit floating around.

OP, you should upload all the screenshots you took in here as well. Or at least their thread links.

Good point. By OP subverting the work for corporations for reputation points model of money making over at SO he's really fucking everything up. I mean shit are we supposed to go work for corporations for reputation points at plebbit now or something?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Which is …?
Obviously it's the second.

…or, perhaps, improving it in the end as a result of reduction to absurdity.

The sad thing about reddit-spacing accusations is that they come from people who don't know what reddit spacing is.
On reddit you have to return carriage two times to create a line-break, and three times to create a paragraph.
When people get accused of doing "reddit-spacing" most of the times you can clearly see they're creating new paragraphs. If they were doing reddit-spacing they would do something like this:

Not only that, but in the OP he's even doing line-break properly before the paragraphs, so you have proof that he knows how line-breaks and paragraphs works on imageboards.
Therefore you, and faggots like you, are a bunch of side-tracking morons who don't even know what you're accusing people of. Being a newfag is a state of mind, and no amount of avoiding reddit will save you reddit-spacing-accusers faggots from it.

That said, I love the OP's trolling, it's cruel, realistic and quite scary. You're a natural OP.

Attached: disappointed.png (584x569, 362.82K)

it is not the only way to do it.
another is 2 spaces at the end of line.

Redditor detected.

Also note that these "paragraphs" are usually one, maybe two sentences long and often don't even wrap two a second line. When a post looks like single lines of text separated by a blank line it looks retarded.

Clearly when you reach a point where a company is broadcasting their progressive morals the situation there is exactly lost until they're forced to make an obviously large amount of firings and keep exactly the productive members only.

Some context:
twitter.com/aprilwensel/status/974859164747931650 (pic related)
and someone tried to LARP as a pajeet but outpajeeted by an actual pajeet

Attached: outpajeeted by an actual pajeet.png (1154x1608 20.82 KB, 446.42K)

…then some crying for downvotes and almost got detected by a traitor
archive.fo/oLYU5 (unfortunately, too old)
this was one of the biggest sources of positive reputation changes

Attached: meta crying transparent.png (1350x1264, 225.26K)

The Reddit spacing meme exists solely to bait out insecure Reddit users who write long, autistic rants on Chinese Rubiks Cube solving forums about how much they aren't Reddit users.

No. I legitimately hate reddit spacing because vertical space is at a premium on ordinary screens. People who don't mind reddit spacing probably use phones and other botnet devices to post, where it's less noticeable.

(you) monster

So basically one shouldn't care less at this point if the entire edifice of Stack Exchange were to collapse and crash with no survivors?

I don't get it.

lol wut. I have a troll account with over 3000 rep but not gonna say which because i don't want to draw suspicion to it

I've not had a stack overflow account before, how long did it take you to get to 3000 rep for trolling?

you are probably the guy that came over from reddit
nice seeing you here buddy, get a cold one and watch a little before you post again

nobody will be able to verify that claim anyway
otherwise I may post a link to any account whatsoever and say it's me trolling, and what would they do?

Alternatively, you could link a "real" pajeet account and say it's you trolling. They can't even tell the difference because it's the same fucking thing.

Exactly. they got a db dump on the internet archive which I also backed up a couple of times. so if i need anything of that faggot shithole if it "collapsed and crashed" ill just create a script to query my own copy, which you should too

It's basic fucking markdown that you would use in READMEs and shit, reddit just uses that as markup language.

Good point. Here is my account. It got a little rep boost since I posted
stackoverflow.com/users/22656/jon-skeet

some months probably

t. 4:3 Trinitron master race

Pretty much. It's Wikipedia-tier at this point.

DO IT FAGGOT

And guess what ISN'T used on image boards and instantly flags you as an outsider from reddit.

"Reddit spacing" needs to die. It's called fucking PARAGRAPHS!

And there is nothing whatsoever wrong with that.

It's not just reddit. It's the cancer known as Marxdown. Even Github uses it.

It doesn't. Reddit, like stackoverflow and github, use a markup language called markdown. That's where the "reddit spacing" comes from.

Complaining about "reddit spacing" is actually a quite specific test for non-programmers who have never written a github/bitbucket README. It caught a luser such as yourself.

Lines shouldn't be longer than 80em anyway, markdown or not, to improve readability. Because lines don't wrap early here, on screens of design brainlets who use their browser in full screen mode short paragraphs look like single lines.

Who are you to tell me which window size to use?
How about you suck my dick instead?

None of this matters. It doesn't belong here, and neither do the people who can't stop hitting the fucking Enter key for no good reason.

Butterick recommends "2.31 alphabets" as line width: practicaltypography.com/line-length.html

I am free to use what the fuck I want because of my own reasons. And he also can suck my cock.

Then don't complain about paragraphs looking like single lines.

but I did not complain, you are lost dude

wtf, I love markdown now.

back to leddit with you

>>>/auschwitz/

This morning, I've seen some pajeet who, to the question c++ compiling -- unknown option --std=c++11, replied "put option -Dstd=c++11".