Chair Autism

Can we get a thread on chairs? Seriously, we spend most of our lives in the damn things and yet they're never discussed.

At the moment the in fad is to get a "racing chair" thanks to a shit load of sponsorship being given to Twitch streams and E sports faggots. They're not designed for long term use, they're designed to stop you not getting your shit wrecked in a car crash at high speeds. They just found a niche of retards who would eat up the marketing as all "gamer" gimmicks do.

What type of chair would you recommend for maximum comfort? Whats your must have feature on a chair? Is it possible to make a sofa chair that's suitable for desk use?

Attached: beast.jpg (800x642, 94.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Merax-Executive-Leather-Footrest-Reclining/dp/B077PRN5J7?th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any other reply is objectively wrong

Attached: forum-executive-ufficio-1-poltrona-frau.jpg (600x550, 38.46K)

Having 3 pairs of functional gluteus muscles an sitting on plywood chair. This types of chair doesn't give you swampy ass, hemorrhoids and doesn't crack like chairs from artificial leather.

Why would you want a leather chair? Sweaty ass cracks.

i've been shilling my steelcase leap for 5 years that i got used and have sat my fat ass in nearly all day every day and it's still like new

"Sweaty" doesn't begin to describe the morass inflicted upon my supple hairy gorge. Should I dare to freeball, the stench that exudes from the nether regions of my nethers is enough to induce gagging upon one's own self, much less one's wife. (you see, hemorrhoids are prone to be accompanied by leakage, which mixes with the sweat produced by that vile leather abomination, and creates an all new slick, viscous sludge.) Further exacerbating the problem is the hairy gorge itself. Said hair is akin to steel wool, and abrades toilet paper with a veracity similar to a fat woman devouring chocolate. That, naturally, leads to dingle-berries drenched and bathed in that vile, putrid ooze. It's altogether enough to make me consider shaving the offending area again. (I tried it once, the itch produced as it grows back is a torment which should be reserved for the evilest of mankind.) The problem is compounded by the magnitude of the area being considered, which is considerable, as I could eat lesser men with a single flex of my corpulent jowls. I have long quested for a solution to this problem. I have considered laser hair removal, Nair, man-pons, and even that most heinous of thoughts, weight loss. Please help.

Forgot to attach the offending throne. Polite sage for double posting.

Attached: swampass.jpg (2000x2000, 430.92K)

Ok, this is /g/ now.
I'm leaving.

I have one of these, uwu

Attached: 0271F5A5-D4E5-4AD4-BD5F-B03C1AAF7673.jpeg (1500x1500, 197.95K)

i do this but there's no back support so i end up looking like pic rel

yet you didnt sage you dumb nigger

Attached: kyphosis.jpg (544x841, 47.34K)

I sit on a couch.

I used one of those for a while. It certainly helped with the swampass predicament. Unfortunately, they are expensive, and it's very difficult to find one sturdy enough to support the morbidly obese.

I used to sit on a couch in a trailer. Had my laptop on a TV dinner table. Shit was cash!

Attached: 00606_2UPV31F0BDs_600x450.jpg (600x415, 39.76K)

you can try ikea kullaberg

That looks comfy.

Suffer like /g/ did?

can't unsee

faggots

Attached: realchair.jpeg (250x250, 6.3K)

That chair is dank!

Attached: Gnome_Alone.png (320x256, 11.82K)

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAh
(just sayin)

Attached: xxx.jpg (1000x1000, 32.81K)

I refer you to

underrated post
(not sure if pretending to be trolling or pretending to be serious)

Attempting to hide shame with humor. Fixing that though, although progress is slow, it's still being made. Soon it will take at least two flexes of my mighty mandibles to devour lesser men. At least I'm not as fat as that fat jewtube fuck, and my wife hasn't left me yet.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x460, 191.69K)

We shouldn't, though.

Attached: dildo.jpg (500x500, 12.62K)

Attached: Super_Spin.png (775x1200, 2.02M)

A true autist would be looking at a kneeling chair.

Attached: ergonomic-knee-chairs-kneeling-office-chair-crafts-home.jpg (400x400, 36.87K)

An Operators chair for operating on operations by operators.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x600, 269.26K)

Does having a good chair even make much difference if you are sitting all day? I work at a computer, and even though I have good posture and get up to move around every hour, my back feels fucked. I've started doing some stretches every day too, which seem to help a little, and I'm in good health. Anyone else deal with this shit?

What, do you sleep in them? Because unless you're a useless fatass you're not spending most of your life in one.

SS + GOMAD

Get a load of this normalnigger.

It's only itchy when growing back if you haven't shaved before or haven't in a long time. If you regularly shave, then it will only be itchy like once. Don't be a pussy.

I had that problem at 20yo until I got a better chair and suddenly my back stopped hurting. Was a knockoff version of those dxracer chairs and it's pretty nice.

i have an ikea stool, and i squat over the top of it like an indonesian

This.
Curving the lumbar area while bench-pressing and doing pull-ups and squats fixes everything.

I've always wanted one of those kneeling chairs without a back, but this thing looks like it would just kill your knees since you'd constantly be pushing yourself into the backrest.

is that chair vegan?

forgot trip

Yes is shiteater like you germcuck

Got to give those knees bj durability.

I once believed I'd build my own version of this.

Attached: gyro-chair.png (640x449, 116.54K)

How fucked am I?

Attached: IMG_20180512_190531.jpg (2976x3968, 2.92M)

Just a headsup, this Ikea Millberget destroys back within weeks to almost hospitalization requiring levels.

Attached: 0470187_PE612589_S5[1].JPG (2000x2000, 320.63K)

Clean your fucking room and throw that out of your house.

Say goodbye to your ass

Attached: office chair hole.jpg (599x386, 34.47K)

Anyone have any luck with this brand, Merax?
amazon.com/Merax-Executive-Leather-Footrest-Reclining/dp/B077PRN5J7?th=1

Attached: 61dMwR3OvuL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 103.18K)

I just lay in bed adjusting accordingly.

Are you guys retarded?

Probably the best investment I've ever made in terms of dollars per value. I don't know how you retards handle those chairs that dig into your back constantly or give you a tiny, poorly-padded seating area.

Seriously, they're awful.

Also, bucket seat "gaming" chairs are a plague. Are those supposed to be comfortable or just look cool? They succeed at neither.

Buy whatever a rich businessman would spend his entire day in and you'll be happy.

Attached: images (21).jpg (225x225, 7.53K)

This. Lumbar support actually causes chronic back pain, so industry doubled down on it to reduce chronic back pain epidemic that started in 90's with Aeron. Just like low-fat diets,. "People are still getting fatter? Well don't eat any fat then LOL t. Dean Ornish" (didn't solve problem)

I'll take simplicity over comfort anytime, which is why I sit on an exercise ball. Been using it for years now.

I have one like this at work and i have no clue how to set it properly, but i don't even care after a short failed attempt.