What does Zig Forums recommend instead of discord?

What does Zig Forums recommend instead of discord?

Attached: botnet.png (612x716 124.61 KB, 89.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ordoevangelistarum.com/psa-discord-is-jewish-use-riot/
matrix.to/#/@thomaslewis:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com
matrix.to/#/#foyer:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com
matrix.to/#/#bog:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com
8ch.net/tech/res/917924.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with IRC?

It looks ugly, and that's what most kids of today look first, instead of functionality...

Suicide.

You can't send images/files

This. You also can't have a friends/contacts list, or message history without configuring a bouncer.
I think Riot/Matrix would be a good choice for a discord replacement. I hear it has voicechat and videochat too!

wire, riot, rocket.chat, tavrn tap. those are your only options

doesn't that just apply to the website though?

I think so.

Just remember their names yourself, or write them down on paper or locally on your computer. Why would you want to give away who your friends are to alphabet agencies?

Just look in your log files. You can even search them much faster than discord.

deleted my account (yes you can laugh at me)
I suggest others do the same if you haven't already.

Attached: true peace sign.png (1024x951, 159K)

XMPP works for text and file transfer.

Fuck your kids

Server operator can read everything you say. You cant send files around. No voice support. Total botnet.

Imageboards

Attached: 50e384c9ea7beda1cfd1920c8db91305f830345c7b179fb21669e619c2908c2e.jpg (248x250, 13.38K)

How? Last I checked there wasn't an option for that.

Use some pomf clone to send files

Email. Instant messaging is mostly shit talk anyways. If you really can't live without instant shitposting then IRC or xmpp.

XMPP for one-on-one chats. IRC for group chatrooms.

/thread

This. or just use email for one-one discussion if you don't need it to be real-time.

I'm pretty sure that's how it was or should be or it's just a past life memory? The same sign can be flipped down or the other way which means "bad times". Since the peace sign is the other way, it is a sign that peace is yet to be achieved.
I sure hope they meme your pic related to alter macrocosm with memetic arts.

Attached: rune.jpg (300x121, 5.49K)

line chat.
the only feature nonexistent would be bots, custom emojis and that audio stream from discord

Nothing but normalfags don't understand it so you get idiots saying things like:

Who doesn't know that you can customize the various clients to look like anything you want.

Who doesn't understand DCC or how to use a XDCC server

That is too retarded to keep up with his own friends and

Who hasn't figured out that DCC chat doesn't go through the server.

IRC is fine but it'd be better with voice support. The main weakness is the lack of a normalfag friendly GUI/client. If someone was to hack together one of those and invest in a network that supported voice you'd have something normalfags could use assuming you could pry them away from discord. I hope no one does it though because the main thing I like about IRC is the fact that it isn't overflowing with normalfags anymore.

Attached: 57326b6b5b99e.png (512x512, 153.93K)

looks like a fucking rake to me, runefag.

/thread

matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

See pic related.

Attached: feiwaojfeioajfaifoejawoifjewaojfieoiwajfeiowjafioejawoifjeiowajfioejafoijfe.jpg (548x365, 37.24K)

See
ordoevangelistarum.com/psa-discord-is-jewish-use-riot/

Can't take you seriously

i dunno, i just go for teamspeak. anything's better than discord. this is on my winblows gayming rig where i don't care about security/privacy. even then discord is still too shit to consider using

Telegram

Who keeps spamming that stupid stupid devil girl on Zig Forums and every other board?

It doesn't even load without cookies enabled, both of you are faggots.

What do you expect from Zig Forums? They half-ass everything.
Tell this guy about it. matrix.to/#/@thomaslewis:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

They're as tech illiterate as most people on Zig Forums are politically illiterate. Obviously and sadly.

telegram is shit

Right now, normalfag friendly is probably gonna be wire. If anything, we need to get the boys over at whisper system s to implement something similar to discord. It seems possible

Matrix would be OK if using end to end encryption wasn't such a fucking nightmare.

You have that gay Tavern discord clone bullshit, XMPP, or just use Riot.im without encryption.

Attached: kira listen here you little shit.png (600x640, 303.09K)

Are "discord replacement" threads with autists screeching IRC, XMPP and MATRIX at each other the new browser threads?

LOL

no, because browsers actually have practical use (but are all shit, hence people are constantly looking for new ones) while discord is just because your lazy friend didn't switch to some real software yet

why?

Sad

matrix.to/#/#foyer:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com (main room)
matrix.to/#/#bog:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com (shitpost)

Do what you wish

This, I'm using pidgin with discord plugins because my friends refuse to change to irc/xmpp

I just want quality voice chat with low delay for fucks sake

Telegram.

It has only one major flaw and it's a big one: if you have someone's number in contacts, you don't see his user @handle in group chats but real contact name.

Tox
inb4 "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK"
That should be a testament to its effectiveness.

But godamn, its responsive, sleek, it fucking works (except the video chat blinks out sometimes. Its UDT, so)

Attached: 1515582243388.gif (700x827, 508.55K)

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (727x491, 116.56K)

OwU zzz

Riot.im

Nothing. Just don't send anything private and don't install the app

You should use retroshare 8ch.net/tech/res/917924.html

shut the fuck up. basic chat programs can't have more features than one another, they only have bloat and shitcode

Wait until there is SC for Tavrn and it supports voice chat

Attached: filth.png (753x753, 606.01K)

incels.me, 4chan.org, voat.co

The point of using something like Telegram or Discord for voice chat is that you can always see the entire chat history, you can always join a channel and see what people said 6 months ago.

fuck I keep getting it wrong

Replace "voice chat" with "text chat"

IRC can do pretty much everything discord can, it's just not as easy for normalfags. And also all graphical clients suck ass.

Can you tell me which bouncer shows chat messages from 6 months before you joined, and why I should pay for it?

Logs go back forever AND they can be searched much faster than discords search feature.

why do people keep bumping these discord threads? it has literally zero appeal aside from the fact that your nigger friend uses it. you're lucky if that webshit even goes 5 seconds without crashing when you first try to set it up

They don't show you anything that happened before you joined the channel.

your point?

Matrix

Wrong. If you're using a fully featured IRC client you can send files directly to other people over the IRC protocol. I frequent an IRC channel whose sole purpose is to distribute ebooks using this feature.

XDCC discloses your IP to other people, normalfags don't want to be ddosed by their own butthurt socipath friends, this is the main reason Discord skyrocketed on Skype's flaws.

It's a feature that people want.

Have you tried not having any friends?

Come to #Zig [email protected]

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 8.03K)