Knurling Tech

Knurling is objectively the best manufacturing process, this is not open to debate, but this post serves as a reminder.

Attached: knurling.jpeg (650x488, 78.62K)

Is that a mic?

I don't know. It's just a generic image of some nice knurling.

Looks like the grip area of a GraphicGear 500 mechanical pencil

Unfortunately, you're wrong. It's the picture of the knurling on a Volere AA flashlight.

Attached: 10414ce0bd31f347105c0922274da72a8069ced8cdbc88bb18b833e6630bc1d5.jpg (845x740, 75.19K)

I use montblanc not pencil bullshit

Knurling is ass. Everybody knows that turning is the best manufacturing process.

ok mr autist don't forget your meds

ayeee

Attached: Db-qM5jW0AMvYl4.jpg (720x540, 34.04K)

I use vintage Parkers or modern Pilots. Montblanc is ass. And by the way, Montblanc makes pencils too :^)

Looks like a hand grip.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1500x1600, 435.31K)

faggots

Attached: 31EOAenhlJL._SY450_.jpg (422x450, 12.96K)

i love nice nurling

Attached: peakflaglogo2-2.jpg (867x533, 138.08K)

Fat Sharpies are trash for anything that isn't writing on glass. They bleed through everything and everyone knows how bad they smell. Sharpie pens are acceptable though.

Lel, if you only knew how simple the actual manufacturing process is, in comparison to real advaced stuff. But keep on dreaming. Also >>>/g/

Why would you use a metal fleshlight?

It's called minimalism, cuck. Simple but effective.

Examples?

Test post

>>>/gaschamber/

lmao you've never spent any time in a machine shop. Knurling doesn't even need good alignment to work.

Can you knurl hardened steel?

Attached: AEDE7245-1281-4B37-BFDD-C56BF0A77B65.jpeg (1200x800, 116.28K)

Best in the 17th century maybe.

Those scribbles don't seem to match that tip. This rustles me.

Not even sure what this is supposed to mean.
Don't leave it out. All tools should be cared for properly.
More meaningless garbage, but congratulations on the 1,263,434,856th misuse of the word cuck this month.
No, the stainless steel nib on my pen, tipped with osmiridium, does not break with a little force.
Don't forget it.

Your criticisms fall into three categories: incoherent, just plain wrong, and not a concern for people who aren't idiots. Given the latter, I understand your opposition to this type of pen.

Knurling isn't a production method. It has nothing to do with production. It's a surface treatment meant to produce a metal surface that is easier to grip than finely turned metal, and softer on your hand than roughly turned metal.

What the fuck do fountain pens have to do with knurling nigger?

Engine turning
Get on my level.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x1718, 4.97M)

You need to sudo apt update your opinion on that senpai.

Unrelated engine turned bolt pic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1500x640, 1.38M)

Cuck

Possibly OP mentioned knurling due to lack of knowledge about engine turning.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x1430, 3.96M)

Attached: d6f.jpg (403x389, 18.41K)

What even is that.a fancy checkers game

To appropriately detail appreciate

A horological masterpiece

How so

Attached: baitthisis.png (625x626, 66.48K)

It looks nice, but what makes it a masterpiece

If a Casio F91W can be called a "masterpiece" this effortlessly passes as one.
Engine turning, not knurling

my great uncle got an axe in pakistan from his time in the military, not sure really what he was doing in pakistan but whatever. so its an axe, with a wooden handle. its more of a decoration. the handle is knurled really well. wish I had a pic of the axe but I dont have it with me atm.

ebin story, /b/rudder Xppp

Engine turning is weebshit.

Whats so great about engine tuning? It looks like tacky shit 99% of the time. Besides "engine turning" is a terrible term for this process.

Engine turning is purely aesthetic and offers no performance advantage to the turned piece. Knurling on the other hand, provides aesthetics and a much better surface feel.

I just imagined how much dirt and grease from someone's fat hands would it collect. ugh.