Best Firefox fork?

Waterfox and Pale Moon are spyware and IceCat is incredibly slow for me as well as lacking quite a few add ons I use, is IceWeasel any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The root of the problem is that Firefox sucks (I'd say Seamonkey is the best substitute, but it isn't spectacular or anything). The _real_ solution is to only browse the web with Links - and do everything else the analog way.

Yeah no thanks I like my add ons.
I'll check out Seamonkey though

yes
All firefucks and its derivatives are or have been incredibly slow. Chromium is significantly faster but I'm wary of using it or its derivatives because jewgle. Falkon has a lot of highly annoying bugs (fullscreen videos sometimes hang the browser irreversibly, etc.) but otherwise it's fast and generally ok to use.
Only links and elinks actually work well on my computer. If only I could use imageboards properly on it...
Take in mind that my CPU is always 100% occupied by crypto mining, so a browser that works well under those conditions is truly a good one.
Firefucks will never again have good addons. SJWzilla killed the backwards compatibility and for that reason no individual addon developer will ever put any effort into their work because SJWzilla has set a precedent for not maintaining backwards compat.
Iceweasel is exactly the same code as firefox. Debian uses it because the Firecucks logo and branding are proprietary.

ur gay

Also why did you have to make yet another browser thread.
You realize exists right?

Attached: OP.jpg (464x259, 132.34K)

Maybe Brave browser, I guess. Though I heard somewhere that it is also in a process of getting cucked so I really don't know. I don't have sources for this tbh

pozjew is just as bad as chromium now. if your using going to use it to browse the normal web instead of the dank webs it doesn't matter anyway

Most dead questions on that thread are dead because the poster was a retard who says something like
>Why is my not working? Halp plz
without giving any additional details. Or retards who post browser threads. Browsers have been discussed so much already that anyone who still has questions about "whats the best browser" must be a newfag by definition.

The basis of 95% of Zig Forums's claims

Brave was (and is) pozzed right from the very start.

unironically tor browser

I use TorBB and Firefucks ESR. Reliable and works(I don't care about speed) for me but probably spying on my ass. I don't use the latest Firefucks because Mozilla is infected by women and since when are women competent?

;^)

It's pretty secure (you can spoof your user agent and send null referrers, plus you don't load javascript/CSS) - you should also block domains like Google and Facebook with your router/DNS resolver. Also, the most secure OS is one without a network stack - doing things the analog way is safer period.

Also, I simply gave my opinion on Firefox (most people *know* it's slow, monolithic bloatware with tons of legacy code) - and the alternative I gave still has all the addons you use without depending on dbus (shitware).

True, I don't even use a computer to post on Zig Forums. I FedEx handwritten notes like this one to codemonkey, who posts them directly into the database for me with SQL INSERT statements.

......... so that's how Zig Forums got hacked

Attached: 11223f243d7f5f358bce51f8b07d1bf58a9ed05437a50f56c81c6bc1db34ef6b.jpg (493x508, 30.37K)

Just gut out Tor Browser and use that with some privacy addons

Non-unique finger print and secure browsing

Palemoon.

Got any tips on how to post on Zig Forums with links? It works with w3m at least.

It should work just fine. You need http referers, so make sure to enable those.

Attached: links.png (1024x768, 121.26K)

Qutebrowser

how are those two spyware?

magic?

I typed the filename beforehand - the image is uploaded concurrently with your post (that is to say, when you click "New Reply")

spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html

Quit worrying about things spying on you. Disable some stuff in about:config and you're fine

palemoon is spyware because it has geolocation enabled by default?i

nice

how do we disable this?
my palememe does a 6-5MiB tx/rx during startup

reddit

your addons were fucking useless and placebo anyway. the first step to making non-homo browsers would be to realizes this simple fact. right now i use palememe with no addons and it works as long as I don't enable JS. it's still bloated and slow as fuck and full of RCE vulns, but that's why we need a new browser

sure feels more secure!

Security and anonymity are not the same thing.

it's called spyware for a reason Jim Bob.

Attached: the emperor's clothes.jpg (640x451, 119.93K)