At what point would you embrace the botnet?

At what point would you embrace the botnet?

Microsoft and Google infuriate me with their spyware, but if they made an affordable ai assistant that could do chores, be a friend, make appointments, and even fly you places I would definitely get one

Attached: 0h6hbig8zb5y.jpg (370x557, 72.45K)

Go home, botnet. We will not fall for your tricks.

It would be easier to ask the opposite. I don't have time to fight with clunky inferior software, I'd rather use botnet. See: Windows7, Photoshop

Honestly, i use Windows 10, Ubuntu, and TAILS. It's kind of like the memory hierarchy only with respect for muh freedoms based on what I need to do.
Reddit spacing
I attempted to remove all spyware from Windows 10 but I accept the fact some is still there and it's compromised. My Ubuntu is encrypted and set up the only data collection is local, or if I prompt it to send some. Tails, of course, is non-persistent and I route it through a VPN so the gooberment doesn't even know I use TOR

Never

Not even for flying cars that make you food?

I glad you found a job. Me and your dad are so proud of you, son!

Attached: paid_shill.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

If it was in service of purging jews and establishing a 1000 year ethno-state.

At about a few inches in front of a bottomless pit, into which I would throw it afterwards.

what the fuck. neither of those are useful. every thread on this board with a pepe OP image is just trolling. i will use the (((G))) if they stop blocking tor maybe. i already use youtube via youtube-dl

why would you even install winmeme 10? it serves literally no purpose. literally use 7 if you need something "modern"

well are everyone using any of this shit? no
its not going to change if Microsoft actually makes better program the competition either and if they do its bad for the business as it can kill markets
so no

ALL CONFORMISTS SHOULD FUCKIN DIE

took the botnet pill when I moved to a new area and didn't know my way around, enabled GAPPs on my phone to use the jewgle GPS

Attached: dr pepe and mr smug.jpg (562x342, 24.58K)

fuck off normies

Connecting to tor via vpn is less secure than connecting directly to tor itself.

GPS is not botnet. It is a completely anonymous process.
GApps on the other hand are botnet and will probably send your location out

I'm already considering it with that Google AI voice calls thing.
I'd finally be free of spending three days in anxiety and depression every time I needed to make a call for some reason. That might just be worth becoming a Jewgle drone for.

If I move to a country (and become its citizen) where I am confident that the government and the other people won't mistreat me (such as Finland for example), then I probably won't give a shit anymore. Maybe have a tiny separate machine (Android tablet?) for banks and stuff and that's it.

I don't have a cell phone because botnet. Don't see any other new gadget changing my mind.

Even if it was free I'd be indifferent.
I'm a homesteader, what you call "chores", I find much more meaningful and fulfilling than normie wagecuckery.
I have friends, but even if I didn't my wife, kids, and family provide me with all the socialization I could want.
Meh, I haven't had to book an appointment for anything this year.
Are you talking about booking flights or a literal AI transport pod?
Either way, I don't fly unless I absolutely have to, and I'd rather be in control of my own vehicle regardless. Don't like globalism? Don't like pollution? Don't like being tracked as you travel? Buy local.

Why?

As I place the elastic strap over its head and turn on goodnight gas.

It's pretty much a worse first hop into the network. Instead of going to a random entry node of the tor network, you go to a fixed server.

Your VPN will just see what your ISP would otherwise see

EOL of Windows 7 is 2020, and my school gave me a legit license for free. A bunch of other licenses for stuff only on Windows 10 too

Ok Grandpa

This is what made me consider embracing it originally

AI transport pod

And by chores i mean he'll do anything you don't want to

All you need is a map, right? You can get a fancy paper one in gas stations, or you can just print out map on your computer. No GPS needed, if you can properly study a map and plan route.

but if they made an affordable ai assistant that could do chores, be a friend, make appointments, fly you places, choke you to death in your sleep, report your secrets to anyone, force you to stay at home and make suggestions for you to buy shit that you didn't need I would kill myself right now.

No.

You are adding more complexity and more points of failure to the process for 0 benefit at all.

The benefit is that what you do on TOR can't be traced back to you even if most of the nodes TOR routes through are compromised, as long as your VPN provider doesn't keep logs.
If the nodes aren't compromised, the VPN provider only sees that you're connecting to TOR anyway and so it's irrelevant.

If you can't be traced back, then why use tor at all?

Hopping through a vpn first prevents your ISP from knowing you're on tor at all.

By letting another isp know that you're on tor? If you are idiot, use vpn, but you pay two isps instead of one isp.

Ignoring the fact they can use traffic analysis to see when you are potentially using tor through your vpn, why worry about your ISP knowing that you use tor?
My ISP and my school's ISP don't care at all that I connect to tor.

It's about spreading jurisdiction you fucking mong.

Never. Which is why I plan to build my own processor with an FPGA, a bespoke OS, and a very primitive web browser. Without the man power, I won't obviously be competing with wintel or potteringtel for performance, but at least I'll know what my hardware really does. In the beginning, I'll be able to make do by cross compiling programs to my architecture. What license will it be? If I release it, GPL.
inb4 fpga botnet due to proprietary xilinx tools.

At the point I get money for using it, only on work computer.

That will never happen. You should just get some open source premade FPGA images (or whatever they call them) and try to make that work.

Sage for bait thread.

Attached: c1082c94286a781b3bdc10f6199fadcb7c9f0f145f992badcc9a892f7ba895fc.png (436x432, 32.47K)

user, just because something is too hard for you, doesn't mean others cannot do it. Many computer engineering students build processors as a course project, and a talented programmer could easily write a toy operating system.

Counter sage

That's all fine doing a toy computer for the sake of education but do you honestly want to use an OS that has less power than an Intel 386 and less features than a DOS machine?

t. nigger who has 0 knowledge about how tor works
See, the first node is also called "Guard node" only chosen randomly on first start, then it persists through all sessions. Why does it do so? Because stable first node statistically lowers the probability of being owned by CIAniggers, das rite. Capisci, my little friend?

First hop VPN on abroad VPS allows you to scramble and obfuscate traffic patterns even further than obfs Tor bridges do it. An OpenVPN tunnel with garbage traffic flowing in both sides is less suspicious than a "private" Tor bridges distributed though bridgedb because said bridges could potentially already be in your IPS/government censorship lists.
Then there's such esoteric arcane things like GoVPN.