Looking for help setting up system(will pay w. a game code)

/here's is more or less my deal-- bought a bunch of bitcoins years ago to buy xanax with, after they rolled up silk road said fuck it, to risky and go away. Then right around dec, realized I had a very substantial chunk of shekels on my hands.

My those who don't know, there's very big dealer in electronic that takes bitcoin. So, I bought I ton of random shit. Accidentally bought 3 fucking Motherboards (2 of them the ROG Rampage VI Extreme)

In any event, of any of you fuckers are pros at setting these uo and can walk me through to the end including installing bios,you can pick out any game you want up to.

I know have my perfect case. Why did it take me 4 fucking moths? Well, the case for the Titan has to be filled with water in order to keep it in a semi-cool state (some jew from latl thread on /vid/ before the turbo-autist-kike banned me for a single thread...

Anyway fags, here are some pics. Should any of you want to help in exchange for a 75 game credit on either steam or amazon we can figure it out in course of thread, thanks mate.

Sooooooo.......Between the owner charge the 2 TB of ssd, the regular 8TB HD, the 3 fucking mother boards, the tools, and akk the various other shit...could have boughtt he most expensive apple, a server system, various iphones, ipods...jesus christ.

anyway, anyone awake and want to help me try to resurrect this motherfucker for $75, let me know,,,,,,

( I'm showing the images of cool gear to remind that if it could ever be put together, would be a fucking amazing setup)

Attached: comp-water.jpeg (1632x1224 652.09 KB, 627.53K)

I fucking reddit spaced it, but I've been up 86 hours (not shitting you) to try to make this motherfucker worker)

Good job choosing a water-cooled rig for your first build faggot. This belongs in the support thread btw.

go to sleepy please!

dummy, you don't meed to use water. Can cool it perfectly adequately with fans and 2 small air-conditioning type things that go inside the case (the fucking case is monstrous)

I don
t know what this translates to in OZ where you haze fuck you have fucking roos and duck-pilled platypus but it[s got to be less shekels...

Attached: ac-air0jpg.png (2192x1552, 597.79K)

Judging by your posting you will probably break it trying to put it together, ask a store to assemble it.

/here's is more or less my deal-- bought a bunch of bitcoins years ago to buy xanax with, after they rolled up silk road said fuck it, to risky and go away. Then right around dec, realized I had a very substantial chunk of shekels on my hands.

My those who don't know, there's very big dealer in electronic that takes bitcoin. So, I bought I ton of random shit. Accidentally bought 3 fucking Motherboards (2 of them the ROG Rampage VI Extreme)

In any event, of any of you fuckers are pros at setting these uo and can walk me through to the end including installing bios,you can pick out any game you want up to.

I know have my perfect case. Why did it take me 4 fucking moths? Well, the case for the Titan has to be filled with water in order to keep it in a semi-cool state (some jew from latl thread on /vid/ before the turbo-autist-kike banned me for a single thread...

Anyway fags, here are some pics. Should any of you want to help in exchange for a 75 game credit on either steam or amazon we can figure it out in course of thread, thanks mate.

Sooooooo.......Between the owner charge the 2 TB of ssd, the regular 8TB HD, the 3 fucking mother boards, the tools, and akk the various other shit...could have boughtt he most expensive apple, a server system, various iphones, ipods...jesus christ.

anyway, anyone awake and want to help me try to resurrect this motherfucker for $75, let me know,,,,,,

( I'm showing the images of cool gear to remind that if it could ever be put together, would be a fucking amazing setup)

well, it just deleted my post on all of the major vidya sudios being jewish owned as the reason we will NEVER see a COD type game with realistoc, hyped graphics (rather than "space kangz "). Oh ell, guess the fb hebes deleted thst one for me,

You're gonna DIE.

last post- you all always fuking tell me hoe easy it is "just inserting a into b!) and I was fucking dumb enough to listen to you shit-for-brains assholes which is why I'm currently fucking in the brownspot. thanks, canada. when my ancestors fucking raged to regin the swampland from coastal nova scotia (only to be expelled by the bloody eternal anglo after hardest work was done), i'm sure this filthy twat and his shit s0ngs was exactly what they had in mind

Attached: 88e.jpg (1582x1627, 658.78K)

unlikely mate, taking methadone, xanax, progivil, and adderal to keeop me awake...

Seek some sort of medication for whatever is afflicting you, because you really need it.

of course. it couldn't be the 87 hours without sleep, it;s clearly mental illlness,

hey op, email me here: [email protected]
ill try to help you set it up

dude xanax lmao

OK buddy.

Pick one.

Dude, you're taking the wrong stuff.
Pop some Addy or speed and get that shit assembled.

Go to auschwitz please

Bait is real

Unfortunately for you, your lifestyle is disgusting to me, so I'm not going to help you build this; I'm going to give you better advice instead

Attached: 07f4c6d4e633dd6a327bbc5111dcbb3b0c6bf5fbd9b9a4a05a22944ced3b6e4b.png (767x188 620.59 KB, 28.54K)

First 4chan & now Zig Forums, you are really hungry for attention, aren't you ?