Youtube fucked

I get the same 10 recommendation chains over and over and over again errday

MUH ALGORIUTHMS

Attached: 333j0ow.jpg (992x818, 129.77K)

use mpsyt and ignore any google suggestions

You're nigger cattle and you don't even know it

Poor snek :/

That's because Google knows you will buckle eventually and click it.

snek

nat, fuck off
This
Since a thread died for this already, has anybody figured out a way to bypass youtube throttling youtube-dl after the youtube-dl creators shoahed any of the implementations for bypassing? Changing the user agent, using the bypass patchset that was never merged, and using another type of downloader like aryia does nothing to increase speeds now. I remember seeing on plebbit during my search that there was a URL nameing thing that specified to throttle or not on youtube videos. Is there a way to send this via javascript that youtube-dl proccesses?

update youtube-dl to the newest version

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (904x481, 56.14K)

That picture is fake and edited because of the way the name is displayed at the top, there shouldn't be a ~ after it if it were a shell. That and I already have the latest git youtube-dl. I even went through the effort of byte-compiling it you faggot.

No the ISP is not throttling youtube either, as I can get full speed downloads from archive.org and other normie tier shit sites like vimeo.

Jewgles YouTube algorithm is so fucking broken its not even funny. I get recommendations for videos I already fucking have in my liked playlist. Why the fuck don't they account for this? How could you fuck up something so basic? The whole machine learning meme is fucking cancer. I miss when the "recommended" videos just mean they had similar tags and/or titles

Speak 'Hitler did nothing wrong' into your microphone 5 times each day until Google shadowbans your microphone.

Attached: 220px-Google_2015_logo.svg.png (220x74, 6.7K)

The shell shows whatever it's told to show. >>>/bog/

ML ruined everything. Prove me wrong.

I hope you are pretending...

Attached: 2018-05-15-170944_636x372_scrot.png (636x372, 12.15K)

I can get multiple mb download speeds so user is not shitting you. I have found that using a combo of a new user agent, aria (WITH a new UA) and sleeps between downloads helps quite a lot. Youtube, however, is constantly trying to keep me out so it's a continual battle and one I fear we will lose in the end.

Literally just use Hooktube, you fucking imbeciles.

All hooktube is useful for is as a youtube proxy. Wouldn't you still have all these problems? I haven't tried it yet.

Doesn't do jack shit for me, fuck off cianigger and give a real answer next time. I have tried multiple combinations of that with different downloaders and patchsets to no avail.

LOL

>if i sage and ad hominim no one will notice that (((we))) are lieing to maintain the idea that only some anons have problems with youtube-dl and that the shoahed comments in youtube-dl's github don't exist.
Wow, nice solution to a problem that isn't going away now that someone noticed it. So appearently jewgle hijacked youtube-dl and is using shilling teams or an articial intelligence to keep everyone thinking that its only them having problems and not everyone else.

There's already a least intelligent comment on this thread. Why are you competing for the second place?

I am the same person as and you stupid faggot. Answer my question with some logic or fuck off.

Hooktube is also smaller and thus quicker to download, but that's irrelevant, I guess.

Although, Hooktube's suggested videos probably wouldn't be affected by your browsing habits the way that YouTube is.

Replies are: I don't care who you are, and you aren't a comment. And no. Go fuck yourself.

I haven't noticed any throttling from using youtube-dl yet, at least not after updating it. I guess I've somehow lucked out.

bump

bump

A useful post in a shit thread

I've only seen throttling on obscure versions of a file (i.e non -best) options.
If speed is an issue change the URL to hooktube ;^)

Google already had an official answer to that: people like to rewatch videos. The problem is that a ton of people use YouTube as their music player. The algorithm has no idea WHY people rewatch.

There is one way you could get OK recommendations: use a new Tor identity when you would like to watch a set of videos. Be sure you don't click on any clickbait/trailer/trendy video, because they will quickly overpopulate the suggestion list.

Btw Vimeo's is great. :)

Does it work?

There is "too way": Delete cookies

the anons point was - google should know he likes to rewatch it because it is in his playlist - therefore jewgle shouldn't be recommending it.

Downvoted videos won't appear in your autoplay or recommendation lists.

Thats a fucking prompt, retard
PS1="\u@\h-\d\$ "

kek

the web ruined everything. ML just ruined more stuff and made shit stuff even worse

heh

My download speed is about 300KB/s (shit tier), where does it start throttling?

It depends on the bitrate of the video file. It starts off really fast to build up a "buffer" for users, but then after a few seconds it throttles to a rate just enough to keep up with video playback at 2x speed (fastest speed available in jewtube player).

I can watch the alt-right agit prop that youtube prescribes or I can go to open platforms like bitchute and watch nothing but alt-right propaganda.

I fucking hate the internet these days.

Now imagine what seeing normie bluepill media everywhere feels like for alt-right.