Why is Intel fucking up so much while AMD is god

Why is Intel fucking up so much while AMD is god.
This couldn't have happened without CIA niggers.

Attached: 2000px-Seal_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency.svg.png (1800x1200 496.34 KB, 144.85K)

Maybe cuckchan is more your speed, kid.

The x86 architecture is buggy and terrible full stop.

Y'all niggers don't even MIPS.

This place has gotten literally worse than halfchan with this shit

True, but I do own a G4 with an OpenBSD sticker over the Apple logo.

Attached: g4.jpg (640x480, 95.3K)

They didn't "fuck up", their botnet has been exposed.

That's what you get for embedding intentional hardware backdoors in all your chips for 20+ years.

Kill yourself.

Attached: Intel Inside.png (2000x1846, 198.16K)

Intel moved to israel
intel went to shit
coincidence ?

Intel fired their white engineers and replaced them with $300M of diversity. Ask Pajeet to design your hardware, receive Pajeet quality hardware. People would laugh if you said Loongson processors will overtake Intel in 10 years but I'm honestly expecting it. China knows not to employ muds so is able to make progress.

/thread

(((Intel))) was born in kikerael

It feels like China's decline in the 19th and 20th century made them come in late into the tech race, but now they're catching up.

In a few years the chinese will dominate the tech market and we'll all be running Ching Ling Chong Ching 5 giga-starvation processors with Xuan Xi People's Processing Units and 40 child workers of RAM.

China isn't going to last into the 22nd century. I predict at the unsustainable rate of their need for resources they'll likely be forced to balkanize before the end of the century. Especially with all eyes on it now.

every quarter there's a new "discovery"
This does seem intentional, but in reality means fuck-all as vendors won't un-shelve any of this shit until it's all bought up.

/thread

Vendors can't fix these vulnerabilities because they've been ordered not to.

Intel accepts CIA gold to let CIA jizz in their CPUs. In before Intel makes all embedded CPU software DRM. Tamper with DRM software for security research to find bugs and you go to jail in the US. Guess which country doesn't jail your ass for DRM tampering?

Israel. Coincidence?

Halfchan /g/ has new mods that ban for the slightest infractions now, considering it was one of halfchans most unmoderated boards people are probably leaving for here now.

Fucking damn this thread is cancer. Do you anons don't know anything other than parroting shit a million anons have said before? Or do you just can't keep your Zig Forumslution back to yourself and actually discuss the nature of the backdoors in these processors? Even OP is a massive fucking pajeet who can't properly write a sentence.

Don't bother, technology boards attract a lot of people with mental illnesses for some reason. I don't really understand why myself, there used to be a couple of regular shizo namefags here (MikeeUSA and the TempleOS guy himself Terry Davis) but they thankfully left. All that's left is people with genuine autism who make the same threads every week like this one. A symptom of autism is fear of change of routine, these people cannot mentally function outside their hugbox

Attached: all_smiles.png (308x320, 78.01K)

Theo de Raadt warned about it a decade ago. That was back when everything was quiet and nobody suspected a thing.

Its because they are lonely neckbeards that have zero programming experience and think that they are cool script kiddies if they know how to install Gentoo and screenfetch.

CIA niggers picking the obvious winner