HOW THE FUCK DID PEOPLE LET THINGS GET THIS BAD

HOW THE FUCK DID PEOPLE LET THINGS GET THIS BAD.

how can we actually make things better?

Attached: ­.png (1314x1140, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAMkz3dWUjA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
themoviedb.org/movie/56895-hashmatsa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUNMOS
github.com/froggey/Mezzano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_instruction_set_computer
stackoverflow.com/questions/5806589/why-does-intel-hide-internal-risc-core-in-their-processors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARC
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12353489
liberapay.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

- Abandon Loonix/iOS/OSX/Windows/BSD/Android.
- Popularize Smalltalk, Oberon, Lisp machines, and Plan 9.
- Extirpate the Web, keep Gopher.
- Stop DRM and the IOTS.
- Destroy the x86/ARM architectures, let POWER/PPC/MIPS/(RISC in general) survive.
- Have a firing squad for executing programmers who use shitty kiddie languages.
- Jail the pajeets that want to make "MMO apps using blockchain technology" (sic).
That would just be the start.

1. Free Software
Use GNU/Linux or another Freedom and privacy-respecting operating system and use libre programs, as much as possible.
Encourage others to do the same, at least partially.

2. Free Hardware
Buy, support, or at the very least shill libre hardware, preferably non-x86 hardware.
I mean, purism is doing great things to mitigate, but the (((courtesy letter))) and their subsequent removal of their FSP repo and pointing instead to Intel's one shows that we really gotta get off this train. There is no hope for it.
Explain to brainlet friends and acquaintances the dangers of Amazon Alexa and Google Home (((smart home))) stuff. Bryan Lunduke recently showed just how insidious it's getting, and nobody seems to be scared yet...

3. Kittens
Always love kitten bois forever OwO

Attached: 046bddeec5abad67a7c3ed253919b618.jpg (900x860, 126.41K)

Change social relations to the means of production.
Windows/mac can't be installed if we own all the factories instead of the oems that install Windows.

Deleting this board would be a good start

You mean (((Bryan Lunduke)))
youtube.com/watch?v=gAMkz3dWUjA

- Have kids
- Raise them to be Hitler
- Cross your fingers

>but the (((courtesy letter))) and their subsequent removal of their FSP repo and pointing instead to Intel's
nuking isreal would be a great start to solving this problem

Why do you want to beat your kids user?

If you really want to make things better, abandon everything written in C, which includes all of those.
These should be popularized, and so should Multics, VMS, and all the other OSes that have solved problems the shills don't want you to think are problems.
Plan 9 sucks even more than 1991 UNIX. 1990s UNIX-Haters rants that people here thought were made up are still valid in Plan 9 in 2018. If you want something resembling UNIX if it was redone 50 years later by more intelligent people, take a look at Multics.
RISC sucks because it's made specifically for C and UNIX. x86 is a badly designed CISC that's full of obsolete bullshit, but it still has advantages over RISC.

Date: Tue, 19 Nov 91 08:27:49 EST From: DH Yesterday Rob Pike from Bell Labs gave a talk on the latest and greatest successor to unix, called Plan 9. Basically he described ITS's mechanism for using file channels to control resources as if it were the greatest new idea since the wheel.Amazing, wasn't it? They've even reinvented the JOB device.In another couple of years I expect they will discover theneed for PCLSRing (there were already hints of this in histalk yesterday).I suppose we could try explaining this to them now, butthey'll only look at us cross-eyed and sputter somethingabout how complex and inelegant that would be. And thenwe'd really lose it when they come back and tell us how theyinvented this really simple and elegant new thing...

Multics was written in a high-level language first. ITS ranon the PDP-6 and PDP-10.Sure they came up with an implementation. You just make amachine that looks just like a PDP-11 and you can port unixto it. No problem!The latest idea is to build machines (RISC machines withregister windows) which are designed specifically for Cprograms and unix (just check out the original Berkeley RISCpapers if you don't believe me: it was a specific designgoal). Now, people tell me that the advantage of a Sun overa Lisp machine is that it's a general-purpose machine ("Ofcourse it's general purpose." they say. "Why it even runsunix.").Hmm, well this example shows that at least the weenix uniesknow how to USE recursion!

I'm just getting around to responding to this, with an historical note which I cannot resist. Paul's paper is a good, thorough, and competently done analysis, but the conclusion takes me back about 14 years. Are we always destined to reinvent the same stuff every N years?There is a well known effect in the computer architecturecommunity, which in summary states that all majorarchitectural mistakes must be and have been made at leastthree times: once in the design of mainframes, once in thedesign of minicomputers, and once in the design ofmicrocomputers. Perhaps a similar rule applies to operatingsystems.The same mistakes are made once in mainframe OS's, twice inmicrocomputer OS's, and N times in Unix (tm) operatingsystems. What seems surprising and different is that theydon't get fixed in Unix. Mostly people don't even realizethey ARE mistakes.

Shooting moderators on sight.

What do you recommend instead?

Hi Mister Lisp Meanie! u didn't respond to me earlier so I will repost

tfw Zig Forums is a Hello world program.
do your lisp OSes use the superior microkernel design?
like it or not, a modern web standards-compliant browser is kinda essential for basic usability these days.

ok so with this new one:
umm I think part of why they say that is because lisp machines dont have much software at all, outside of maybe some very obscure cases. So yes Sun unix systems are more general purpose because they can actually have a purpose ok?
umm what are mistakes? using a language that isn't lisp and hurts your feels? uwu

m-mister lisp meanie? wheres your modern lisp OS? where can I try it?

Attached: pic_1468876128_1001.jpg (500x645, 33.63K)

No. 90% of my internet use is mail, ftp, irc, ssh, torrent, ppp, and gopher. You *really* need to free yourself of the modern commericalized web; I only really use chans with browsers like Lynx/Links/w3m.

Why want any nanny OS at all though? I don't care if it's microkernel, it's still trying to act like I don't own the hardware, or like I'm not good enough for it. Ok, that's fine for servers, but I'm not running any at home. And anyway, you could run BBS on any 8-bit computer, without nearly all the security problems that are in every modern piece of hardware and software today. It's a total disaster, and a complete mindfuck.
When I push the reset button on 80's computer, everything goes back to factory defaults. Cianiggers btfo!

Attached: Z80.png (964x580, 21.44K)

This is my thinking too. And yet we live in an era where the average man cannot do a thing unless their is an "app for that".

Everything we care about has been on a free dive for several years now all thanks to people that don't care (at least about the subject at hand) infiltrating , Jews infiltrating and ruining everything, and a massive shift in demographics. This extends to all of our hobbies may it be art, video games, programing, internet forums etc all in the wider scale of things. Letting women into our spaces was a big "no-no" and letting the Jews get away literally everything they've done to get us to this point is a major fuck up on our ie the boomers fault. Almost nothing can be done because the demographics have changed so drastically for everything we care about, that there is nothing we can do realistically. I'll go over a few examples to prove my point. For example, lets look at video games right? Because of the massive influx of mobile retards, a greater access to the internet, street shitters, children, other undesirables now have a much higher access to video games. Thanks to their nature, they are more likely to buy into overpriced retarded bullshit that is not only shit, but will milk them out of all the money they can get out of them. This causes the industry to shift in a negative direction which cannot be shifted back thanks to people who cared back when things were better, becoming a minority. Another better example that applies more closely to Zig Forums is eternal September (if you somehow still don't know what this is, leave right now forever) and the influx of normalfags and non-whites into the internet after the smart phone became popularized thanks to that GRIDS ridden faggot Steve Jobs. Because of those two events, internet forums are destined to become only more and more shitty as a never ending influx of new users who refuse to adapt flood in. Hell the same concept can be applied the the United States and almost every major country in the EU. We have been flooded by massive amounts of non-whites everywhere. Our countries are not white anymore and without that, we have literally nothing holding us together to fight back. I'd say at this point, the modern world is worse looking then something like the Weimar Republic. At least they could fight back as they still had their racial spirit and their religion even if it had been trampled on. The same can't be said for anywhere else in the west. The only way of stopping this, all of this, is by killing the people who control the people controlling the people in power and nobody is willing to do that.
TL;DR Jews, women, and non-whites have ruined everything and there is nothing you can do to shift this demographic shift without mass deportations, restrictions on the internet for non-white counties that don't know how to use it, and/or literal genocide. Those are all unrealistic in the current climate and due to the massive demographic shift noted earlier, this is about the last time to do anything before it will be terrible forever.
Excuse me if I typed like a retard, this makes me want to die.

Attached: intact culture.webm (2404x1260 284.51 KB, 492.35K)

Why doesn't Purism just move to AMD? I'm sure AMD chips are easier to fix and have less severe backdoors.

Communists pushing GPL all day.

Attached: Dab6TOVVwAcTtXB.jpg (1024x782, 82.94K)

when pic related happens until it can't happen anymore.

Attached: f43wt5rgs.png (900x516, 232.83K)

Wow it would actually be a win-win why didn't we think of this before?

Attached: 3b489b77d9382d4e5746082351bdbf1934a131cc612d1e301eb105e27090a937.jpg (241x255, 15.95K)

kill yourself rustfag

Windows is jewish shit too, the same goes for Apple shit two.

The symbolism of the logo is top notch.

Attached: victim of kikes.png (320x138, 19.91K)

You seem to be new. Meet The LISP Machines Fag. He doesn't suggest alternatives., just quotes some old book and literal shitposting.

Everyone that isn't us is a TV-watching robot with no soul. They don't live in the same world as us. They think the TV is real, and act out what they see, irl, to fit in. To sum it up, jewish mind control.

A suicide is a good start.

This board, like almost every other, was flooded by POLtards that left containment. The complete lack of moderation let the cancer fester until they destroyed yet another community.

Attached: 83d8751e436575c2f38ca968c4dd9bea98e482972ed67416eb0facf060befcea-v.jpeg (600x801, 70.82K)

Stallman is a non practicing jew and constantly tells everyone about how there's no god though.
He might be racially a jew but he's alright. I certainly trust an atheist more than a jew, some can be decent people.

Its not the religion op was talking about user.

Apart from his last name being German, I have never seen any evidence of him being jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
How about he himself saying so

A jew's slimyness is a cultural trait not a racial trait. A non practicing jew can be a decent person.

Where do you think you are /g/?

themoviedb.org/movie/56895-hashmatsa

Attached: cGq76HtB4tfK4ModwEv8M7XxAuj.jpg (1728x720 30.61 KB, 7.32M)

-Force every currently active proprietary software dev to release all of their source code lest their higher ups desire to be publicly beheaded
-Make every patent ever filed open source
-Treat code like mathematics instead of intellectual property

Attached: come on boy.jpg (355x369, 109.7K)

Magically making everything libre will _not_ stop Google/Windows/Apple/Facebook from mistreating their users. Why? They don't care if it exploits them; and if you tell them it does, *you* are the crazy person.

The difference between what's in the pictures and what's in your post is tabletop and video games.

If you want to make your own rules up, you can easily do so in tabletop games. Those pictures only apply if the original core community invites the rest of those people to their usual hangout to play with them.

For video games, you're(for the most part) groveling at the feet of businesses in hopes they'll make a product just for you instead of for the cash cows that vastly outnumber you.

In this day and age there are several open source game engines. Instead of being a depressed loser blaming everything on vaginas, millennials, and melanin, why don't you step up and make the product you want to see?

Zig Forums needs millions of lines of code on top of the OS. UNIX is extreme bloat and waste, but it doesn't do anything to make programming easier because everything in UNIX sucks and has to be worked around anyway. Shills want you to think better OSes would be bigger, but OSes that did more were smaller and faster while also making every single program smaller and faster.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUNMOS

No, they don't have a kernel. The user has complete control over the machine. Lisp machines have a single address space and use tagged memory and bounds checking for protection.

There's nothing stopping you from writing a browser on a Lisp machine, but you're talking about porting a browser instead of writing one because web browsers are extreme bloatware. They would be much simpler and faster on a Lisp machine because GC and a lot of the other functionality is already there.

Lisp machines had a lot of software when they were being made and Lisp Machine Lisps are more general purpose than C and UNIX, which aren't even good for working with strings and numbers. Most of the additional "system" software wasn't necessary on Lisp machines because the OS worked properly already.

C data types are broken. UNIX commands are broken. Nothing works right, but the weenies spend more time trying to confuse you so you can't tell right from wrong than they do fixing the problems.

That's fearmongering. You don't have to use Lisp on a Lisp machine and other languages have far more integration and compatibility than non-C languages do on UNIX. Even C and C++ would run on a Lisp machine, but they wouldn't be able to use the same strings, arrays, structures, and classes as Lisp. Everything but C being compatible is better than everything but C being incompatible.

That's what sucks. Someone posted this link here a while ago, which is a Lisp OS.
github.com/froggey/Mezzano

There are many reasons why GNU Emacs is as big as it iswhile its original ITS counterpart was much smaller:- C is a horrible language in which to implement such thingsas a Lisp interpreter and an interactive program. Inparticular any program that wants to be careful not to crash(and dump core) in the presence of errors has to becomebloated because it has to check everywhere. A reasonablecondition system would reduce the size of the code.- Unix is a horrible operating system for which to write anEmacs-like editor because it does not provide adequatesupport for anything except trivial "Hello world" programs.In particular, there is no standard good way (or even any inmany variants) to control your virtual memory sharingproperties.- Unix presents such a poor interaction environment to users(the various shells are pitiful) that GNU Emacs has had toimport a lot of the functionality that a minimally adequate"shell" would provide. Many programmers at TLA neverdirectly interact with the shell, GNU Emacs IS their shell,because it is the only adequate choice, and isolates themfrom the various Unix (and even OS) variants.Don't complain about TLA programs vs. Unix. The typicalworkstation Unix requires 3 - 6 Mb just for the kernel, andprovides less functionality (at the OS level) than the OSsof yesteryear. It is not surprising that programs that ranon adequate amounts of memory under those OSs have toreimplement some of the functionality that Unix has neverprovided.

If only lisp machines did not suck.

There is no going back now. The _only_ possible way to roll this retardation back is to provide a mathematical crack to all popular cryptography. That breaks internet shopping and banking, which effectively kicks normies off the internet. Also all DRM and the jew-globalist lopsided globalist-supply/localized-buyer pricing buttfuckery.

umm.. I disagree. I mean lets take a look at what you're doing here. You're comparing an OS made in the 70s or thereabouts to an OS made today. The newer one is going to be heavier because theres a lot more going on now. There was less hardware to support back then, there were less features like multiple filesystem options and services like NFS and SFTP and HTTPS and DNS and DHCP and OMG its almost like u can't compare old OSes to new ones. Guess what, mister lisp meanie? PDP-11 AT&T UNIX uses less RAM and storage space than GNU/Linux or Free/Open/NetBSD. Do u know why we don't use that OS anymore or compare modern unix to it (generally)? because it can't actually run the stuff we use, and lacks features.

*giggles*

wow! ok that's interesting.
what does that mean, mister? Are there no privileged/unprivileged users, access controls, etc? Is everybody root? Im just saying, sometimes theres cases where u don't want a user to have complete control.

how? they seem to be working perfectly fine for me.
I dont think u know what that word means. Unless u are scared of non-lisp languages hurting your feels ^_^
Really? How can u say that when most languages we use today were made post-C and were never used on lisp machines? This sounds like a hypothesis u just came up with to make your stuff sound better.

btw do u like boys, mister lisp meanie? OwO

Not true.
x86 is garbage but saying it has it's advantages over any recent RISC ISA is just moronic.
This needs to be backed up with supporting evidence and I suspect you have none(those retarded, non-cited quotes don't count as they themselves don't provide any supporting evidence but just rhetoric).

Keep in mind that if you run another language like C programs aren't given the same protection and get read and write where they aren't supposed to. This isn't a problem since it's a single user workstation.

get a load of this timeshare

It can get more done per instruction per clock cycle. Unless those RISC CPUs are 10 ghz they are gonna be slow AF.

The funny thing with RISC is that it's just an arbitrary reduction. Why not reduce it to just a single instruction like subleq. IBM's System 360 model 25 had only 1 instruction.

The one instruction set meme gets real bad real fast. Trying to do anything real needs a ton of extra registers and many more instructions. The reduction in number of registers needed to do shit with more instructions well offsets the more complicated FSM in the control unit. Also, single instruction uses all of the datapaths per operation, which will have a higher power consumption.

But yes, the number of instructions for RISC is pretty arbitrary. Well made ISAs have good reasons for choosing the instruction bit width they go for.

RISC does not mean reduced number of instructions. It means instructions that only do one type of thing. In CISC it is very common to fetch 2 values from different places and add them together depositing them in a different memory location all in one instruction. RISC does not do this. With RISC you issue 2 load instructions, an add, then a store instruction.

Modern x86_64 converts the CISC into RISC and then executes the RISC. "Get more done per clock cycle" is a poorly informed meme. A true CISC would have much slower clock speeds than RISC for a few reasons. The datapath is longer which leads to more propagation delays. Also, the increased complexity makes pipelining harder which again reduces clock speed. Also, some CISC instructions take more than one clock cycle. Load/store architectures get one instruction per cycle, but many CISC aren't load/store.

You're confusing load/store architecture with RISC vs. CISC. R means Reduced. It just so happens that you gain more modularity using load/store, which is beneficial for having fewer instructions.

This is very misleading. Not accurate at all. Its a meme idiots say. It decodes an instruction and then dispatches the execution for it. It does not run an add at (assuming 2ghz cpu) 8 ghz on some internal RISC cpu.
Where are the 8ghz RISC CPUs? I see plenty of 4GHZ CISC ones.
It literally does.
Almost all RISC are load/store.
Reduced does not mean reduced number of instructions. Very first line of wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_instruction_set_computer

RISC cucks BTFO

the frequency limitation comes from a combination of transistor switch speed, and pipelining. Switch speed is influenced by the kinetics of diffusion of carriers across a PN junction. Pipelining is a design choice, but you can assume that all of your shit is pipelined as fuck these days. Some sources to back up my previous claim:

stackoverflow.com/questions/5806589/why-does-intel-hide-internal-risc-core-in-their-processors

Prof. Terman, who worked with Intel, mentioned a few times that Intel does this when I was taking Computation Structures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARC
See the 5GHZ SPARC. Again, the limit in clock speed has much more to do with the small scale design choices and propagation delays of each branch of logic, not so much the ISA. Also, x86 does not execute one instruction every clock cycle.

it goes on to say that the definition is ambiguous, but they're generally characterized by small set of simple and general instructions. And it also supports my claim later down!

Their architecture has nothing to do with CISC, only their decoder does. Why would Intel be using it if it were inferior? They're only still using x86_64 because that's where the markershare is. This is why Itanium failed, even with the huge backing and deployment.

samefag

Fuck that was the same link. It was supposed to be
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12353489

There are plenty of consumer 5GHZ x86
Who said it did.
I'm going to take the VERY FIRST LINE, as the primary.
Which is why you want to do more work for each instruction. You have a big decoder managing the ALUs. The path from the decoder to the actually processing units is small even if the decoder takes half the CPU.
Then i'm going to stick with CISC if risc wont actually be able to do more.

You are a god damn mongoloid who has no ability to synthesize information and has latched onto an opinion which you do not understand. If you are actually willing to learn then I will tell you why you are wrong.

I patiently explained why you are wrong and yet you cant understand it.

Kikes do not actually believe in god. They believe that they themselves are god and are masters of this world. The worst kikes in history have all been 'athiests'. Stallman is yet another

You're sidestepping the bulk of my argument that has undeniable proof that you are wrong. If CISC is so fucking great then why does Intel since P6 convert the instructions to RISC and execute those?

What then is the difference between sending a CPU CISC if it's just going to convert them to RISC? Before you say code size, keep in mind that CISC instructions tend to be wider and have many more arguments. Also, keep in mind that the main time impact isn't throughput, but latency.

If CISC is super optimized, why can't the optimizations lie in the compiler for a RISC computer? Compilers are easier to optimize for RISC because they are more simple. Additionally, caching means that a CPU is pretty much always busy, instructions out the ass to execute. Your ALUs are not gong to sit idle while the CPU prances around. if it has data, it's going to chomp at it. This is why pipelining and branch prediction lead to massive increases in speed.

I'm going to assume CISC is for butthurt Israeli shills. Zogtel btfo.

Attached: 0cae94779f919a2ed3f755f1f67ce727f6e0bf52165b4c9a96fc5fffd7fb1ed3.png (1024x957, 513.84K)

Holy hell. Are computers just dead at this point?

Because they emulate old instructions in the context of current instructions. Many of their instructions are also very large that can be expressed in simpler terms. Calling it an internal RISC cpu is incredibly misleading.

Because history has proven its easier to push certain things into the CPU than the compiler.
You are gonna blow your instruction cache with RISC. Memory limits are much worse for RISC.

Then why do people keep doing it? Do you have architecture information sources that you could share that can change my mind, or are you going to keep on with the rhetoric?

Yes. It is faster to implement page switching in hardware, but we do it in software anyway. Reducing complexity where it's hard to debug is always good, helps reduce development time which lets devs spend it on pipelining, branch prediction, caches, etc. which is much more tangible than a decode that could be done in software at compile time.

Can you back this up with anything other than rhetoric?

salix

Ah yes you mean so we can blow the instruction cache with trivial instructions. NICE!

Even anti-systemd posters can point you towards better init systems right now. The most you've done is repost decades-old bitching about proprietary Unix implementations and the worse is better philosophy while advocating everyone to use inefficient, single-user Lisp machines which you've likely never used and never will use because you can't shitpost on Zig Forums with them.

Attached: 1440018929231-2.jpeg (740x660, 398.61K)

Imaginary Lisp Machine and imaginary Lisp machine OS with imaginary Lisp software.

This is very good AI, I have to admit.

Also, even Plan 9 fags are dedicated enough to continue developing and using their non-Unix operating system. Fucking Hurd is making more headway than any of the shit the unix haters sperg and his sources bitch about. It's like the unix haters fags all expect someone else to swoop in and magically solve all their problems instead of putting in an ounce of work themselves.

GDPR and ePrivacy is a step in the right direction. we just need more countries and then the US to start taking privacy seriously.
scare normalfags with facts. if there is hope it lies in the proles.

Fact: facebook does not sell user data (so they can best advertise)
Fact: facebook messenger is end to end encrypted with the signal protocol (you can even compare keys)
Fact: facebooks messaging app only stores text messages and call meta info when you manually opt in to using it as the default communication app (how the fuck would it even work otherwise)
Fact: facebook gives you a clear short popup every single time you are about to share information telling you what you are doing and asking for approval.
Fact: facebooks targeted advertising and many many other features are all explicitly configurable in the settings

Just thought we could spread some actual facts instead of fear mongering.

Attached: DWgKbBhVoAAn7ba.jpg (999x606, 121.9K)

Yeah as in Facebook doesn't use your data for other not so good things :^)

Report, filter and do not reply to tripfags.

But this is true, they should have never shipped software that promotes non-free services.

user restricting users freedom is bad.

Imagine some major country bans non-free software from using.
Imagine jews and normies kvetching about their freehdums to share info with botnet and run malwares.

It's your own doing. You became lazy and arrogant which became your own undoing.

Probably all true and it's good that you are sharing facts to counter paranoia. That doesn't make things much better though:
Fact: Facebook will give away your data to apps/partners who claim to have a decent reason for it (i got approved for those permissions myself back when making an app)
Fact: Facebook will hoard as much data as possible, even that gathered on other websites through trackers, and will never voluntarily let go of it
Fact: Facebook can always be hacked and its data sold to many types of criminals
Fact: Most or all of these same points apply to Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, etc. etc.. Avoiding Facebook is one thing. Then try and avoid reCAPTCHA, people with Google Home, companies that require Windows 10 to be used, and all this other bullshit and that takes an unwarranted toll on a person's quality of life, unless they are remarkably asocial by nature.

don't forget.

I like you. Never stop posting.

Wrong. Facebook will give your permission to 3rd party apps AFTER EXPLICIT CONSENT for that app by the user.
So you don't actually have any complaint against facebook just rando muh hackers
NICE!

inb4 *you're

You mean the guy who just putted all his content behind a paywall and disabled comments on all videos?

To see he's videos you have to pay him publicly and use non free software?

The guy who don't care about free software ?

The guy who uses an hour to say something that could be done in 10 minutes ?

The guy who uses 10 minutes to talk about his sponsors in every video?

Instead of watching that kike watch someone like Luke Smith

And here is a copy of FSP repo

www.mediagoblin.xyz/sj6a.zip

Maybe if you weren't this much of an autist over a fucking piece of free software you would have an easier time. I bet you also think dbus is bad.

user free software / content does not mean free of charge

No but patron requires non free Java script and Bryan openly admits to use non free software and he develops non free software

How dare someone contribute to free software and still write other things. If you are not going to dedicate your life to it you should just die.

Name one project where he has made a valuable contribution

He does shows all the time with tons of different projects. Not all contributions are software user.

Well I'm pretty sure PewDiePie has used OBS on a stream should we all just hail him because of that

Yes because using one open source program is the same as interviewing and publicizing different projects and developers every week.

dbus is bad too you cock sucking faggot

liberapay.com/ exists
It's a patreon clone for freetards, runs without javascript just fine.

I'm sorry user I did not get the message because I am on another machine. Could you please dbus it to me?

I can't no one else replied like this, but what "things" are bad?
your things are the same as my things, therefor we can only conclude you're a faggot

Attached: gabe_in_this_thread.gif (375x250 1.99 MB, 2.87M)

You know, things.

Attached: things.jpg (576x535, 63.89K)

are you seriously this pathetic? professionals arent random nor dismissable.
if you want to upload one image then they send your whole phone storage. that is an issue.

systemd is a good innovation...so there?
glibc has been cutting huge chunks of unneeded code, so has fvwm...things are still good. people just focus on the bad things