Mozilla sure has an interesting logo

This is quite the coincidence, isn't it?

Attached: mozilla.png (550x326, 19.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/10/03/mozilla-awards-half-million-open-source-projects/
jwz.org/blog/2016/10/they-live-and-the-secret-history-of-the-mozilla-logo/
riseup.net/en/about-us/policy/tos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?

A red star.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9.31K)

Is it because it looks like a hammer from afar? Especially in the thumbnail.

but user, the logo has always been red

Attached: Mozilla_dinosaur_head_logo.png (1300x929, 130.86K)

I'm barely even surprised at this point.

I see you master the art of being intentionally obtuse.

Neat. Shame Mozilla sold out to Porky.

I'd rather have commies work on it than right people.
tbh though fuck mozilla, I ain't using their shit anymore.

You should probably worry more about sounding like a nigger when you post.

Message Github from an Ukrainian proxy saying you're uncomfortable with them allowing a clear reference to a regime that murdered millions of your people on their site. Use their own retardation against them.

Do they mean, their technology isn't in the right hands?

Does Heineken a commie beer then? lel

I was thinking about the wording. Something about inclusivity and "not people potentially not feeling safe", throw in the cossacs as an example of persecuted ethnic group and say something about how even if it means something different to them, they wouldn't use a swastika even when for many people it's windmill of luck and friendship (try not to be too obvious with the windmill though). I may look at it later.

Wasn't there drama a while ago about Mozilla making donations to RiseUP?

yeah they did. Mozilla gave them a big donation earlier.
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/10/03/mozilla-awards-half-million-open-source-projects/

From Riseup's website:
*giggles*

Attached: 4eaaa504630a687ef36abd751c4933e1.jpg (745x1408 53.46 KB, 616.9K)

*boyish giggles*

literally who?

deleted my (((riseup))) email a few months ago and got a cock.li. feels good to have removed another aspect of communism from my computer

I'm sorry for your high levels of melanin, ape bro.

But user I am communist. And you can't escape me.

Mozilla has surrendered
Its destiny has been for while now to fade to dustbin of history

I guess you haven't noticed the political messages they print on their packaging.

A fucking communismsaur.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

That's cute I guess. Too bad Mozilla is a greedy capitalistic corporation despite being a non-profit.

When is Mozilla going to protect me from Google?

mozilla is google
they bought them with "donations"

When people say these things and actually mean them, are they high on some feeling of moral indignation? Because everyone knows this will never happen

You just wanted dicks in your anus.

Attached: aQ3oo7K_700b.jpg (431x341, 32.39K)

didnt they change the logo many times from that? thats what they used in the mozilla browser.

Attached: Mozilla_Application_Suite_for_Mac_OS_9_Startup_Screen.png (394x264, 47.65K)

I remember it as the logo from mozdev.org

I don't like the mozilla guys either, but this is a bit silly. There's only so many ways to design a logo with a star. It's like how everything with a slice taken out of it kind of looks like pac-man

And even if it was intentional, so what? We've known that mozilla's full of retarded leftists since forever.

I hate Zig Forums's obsession with bringing up shit people already know and acting as if it's some sort of huge revelation

Modern firefox as a browser has always been a compromise. It's just the retards invoking poe's law who begin praising mozilla and co as the second coming that will smite the heathens of chrome and IE. It's a product of the consumerist browser wars, people somehow got it in their heads that firefox is the de facto underdog.

Red Dino? Okay!
Red star? GET GASSED BULLY!

Attached: stanislao-rossi-loli-02-lq.jpg (400x400, 26.92K)

Have you been permabanned from cuckchan? Or are you just here to make us suffer?

That is the point.

Both!

Yeah obviously fake. Real cuteposter posts boys not girls! ^_^

To bring it back on topic tho, who else thinks Mozilla might buy/take over Redox OS? They’ve been really pushing for rust and rewriting parts of Firefox in that. If Mozilla wanted to try having their own OS again, it would make sense

Attached: 14E68502-8DD3-474F-BCB7-087466A5C2DC.jpeg (500x472, 61.43K)

Once again uweenies come up with a new idea that is better than what Unix did. Unfortunately doing so is not a hard thing to do. While every is a resource is better than everything is a file in some respects it's still a uweenie way of thinking.
On a lisp machine instead of having to treat hardware as a file, or as a resource, you actually interfaced with a real api. In a lisp machine, the equivalent statement would be that everything is a package. Instead of asking a kernel to do something by a series of system calls, you just ask whatever package that handles networking for the operating system to do something. Much like in microkernels, the drivers are separated from the kernel.
Having this whole everything is a resource thing is pointless if you are going to also interact with a driver with library calls anyways. You might as well just put everything in the same place.
From: Alan Bawden Date: Tue, 19 Nov 91 13:53:22 ESTSubject: Once Again, Weenix Unies Reinvent History Date: Tue, 19 Nov 91 08:27:49 EST From: DH Yesterday Rob Pike from Bell Labs gave a talk on the latest and greatest successor to unix, called Plan 9. Basically he described ITS's mechanism for using file channels to control resources as if it were the greatest new idea since the wheel.Amazing, wasn't it? They've even reinvented the JOB device.In another couple of years I expect they will discover theneed for PCLSRing (there were already hints of this in histalk yesterday).I suppose we could try explaining this to them now, butthey'll only look at us cross-eyed and sputter somethingabout how complex and inelegant that would be. And thenwe'd really lose it when they come back and tell us how theyinvented this really simple and elegant new thing...

Pure cohencidence that they use the exact same color scheme, and exact same star pattern.

The rules imposed by hippies only apply to things they don't like.
That shit wouldn't fly.

Oh look!
It's the autistic quotefag again.

it's literally communism and you can ask the guy who created the branding, because he did it for the lulz. He got a kick out of getting a bunch of suits to headnod and approve blatant Red propaganda aesthetics. also he's a communist
and he's obsessed with They Live
jwz.org/blog/2016/10/they-live-and-the-secret-history-of-the-mozilla-logo/
get fucked OP

Red & Black is an amazing color scheme, though. I bet you're some hot pink & puke green schemefag. What a faggot you are. Go back to art class, nigger.
That's not many other ways to draw a star, and why reinvent the wheel?

Attached: 08a8b1058b60d1333dec8b8c856d4a5ef57485fb15a33d343f9bc6c07e42619f.png (786x974, 420.34K)

fug :DDDDD forgot to quote

Pick one and only one

nothing wrong with it, capitalist cuck

/thread

Well then share the wealth!

Pick both, cuck

I don't even care if you're actually from Zig Forums, you've already commited further damage to their already shit reputation.

xD

Don't you have BO cock to suck? Or are your ideas actually something you're going to pursueand fail at?

To reiterate, Zig Forums has a bad reputation because the mods are inbred idiots, and the users are so blinded by their ideology they're worthless, or they're Zig Forums larping as commies.

Attached: tt alunya.png (800x462, 272.1K)

And here are the Terms of Service for RiseUp from riseup.net/en/about-us/policy/tos :

moz://a

Posted from my iphone 5

Attached: IMG_0827.JPG (305x406, 86.83K)