As kikeshill mod censored. Washington Times reporter exposes satanic pedo OTO sjw takeover of Zig Forums

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/

Details of take down of this news you heard here first for only 30 mins before it went viral:

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/

First of many top devs to tweet it:

twitter.com/pmjones/status/1002186358813798401

Attached: trannysjw.png (720x960, 637.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11616373.html
gulagbound.com/50728/freestacy-another-conservative-dissident-is-banned-and-put-in-the-twitter-gulag/
thefederalist.com/2016/02/22/freestacy-the-old-regime-and-the-twitter-revolution/
twitter.com/seansli
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reddit spacing
youtube.com/watch?v=NPy1vGedYI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ooops cut and paste fail. how lame.

Can you please write a bit more coherently?
I didn't understand a thing, other than the links (one of which is a dupe).
In particular, who censored what?
And who the fuck is "The Other McCain"?

wew

Who the fuck is Robert Stacy McCain? Only the cunt who trended on twitter #1 for a whole week longer than #FreeMilo. Maybe you only know the latter because you are a fag?

gulagbound.com/50728/freestacy-another-conservative-dissident-is-banned-and-put-in-the-twitter-gulag/

thefederalist.com/2016/02/22/freestacy-the-old-regime-and-the-twitter-revolution/

Attached: Darwin #FreeStacy.png (589x325 170.37 KB, 224.81K)

gay keyboard in an internet cafe in nam. Back home now. Stop being triggered by formatting. Just read and quote the good bits from the Washington Times Reporter's article then, and format it how you like it.

The guy who drafted The Creator Covenant Open Source Code of Conduct used in 40k open source projects is a confirmed member of the the OTO toddler orgy cult.

I wasn't joking about Toddler Orgies. I'd say all these opensource projects are now tainted.

Attached: Hitler-Vs-Crowley.png (615x877 259.51 KB, 168.97K)

1. DROP THE REDDIT POSTING
2. Standard article excerpt with "green arrows"
3. Use archive.fo to save all the links

You do it. Your kikeshillmods will censor it anyway when it's done right. See the Zig Forums thread for an example of that. I've wasted enough time here.

I meant do it you too you kikebag some of a bitch. Get in the >>>/oven/ will ya?

*do it here too

I have no idea about either of those.
You brought that crap to my Zig Forums, you explain.

tfw Zig Forums might be going after open source and free software.
pls don't btw. The real kikes are the proprietary software meanies

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1052x704, 585.31K)

It's simple. An OTO.org toddler sex cult satanic pedophile SJW activist moonlighting as a ruby developer and keynote speaker for them got paid 240k a year from github to make a policy you must respect all sexual preferences including pedophilia just adopted by google, mozilla and 40k other open source projects.

There you go.

pls leave

You are forgetting something, fag.
WHY do you think CoC exists? To oust anyone who is productive.
They planned it to destroy Eric S Raymond and Linus Torvalds.
Other smaller figures already faced the heat and are gone.

Also, "Meanie"? THIS IS THE INTERNET 1488ATE MACHINE.

Fuck off back to Reddit!

Dump more info if you actually did the dig.

I have only ever done two posts on reddit and got banned for being anti-lgbt-pedophile.

Keep projecting.
I've been shadowbanned on reddit since my first post.

Redit trust and safety gay pedophile kingpin twitter.com/seansli censored /r/pizzagate when he was there and runs discord trust and safety now. That's all I know about reddit.

Please follow or leave, what are you? >>>/intl/ ?

All the digging is in the links It's in the OP fag (and the Zig Forums crosspost). This is a cross post from Zig Forums - the other stacy mccain. I even tweeted to other opensource developers retweeting it. Fuck off fag trolls. The OP is leaving this thread.

thanks

This is mostly nothing new, you know.
Except I'd like to have some proofs for the "satanic" and "pedophile" part, that are also not mixed with any rough language etc., so I could give them to normies, etc. Because people should know about that, even if they are brainwashed to immediately dismiss information when they think it comes from men's rights activists, right wing, white supremacists and whatnot.
Also the OP says something censored something, you did not tell anything about that.

FUCKING ARCHIVE.FO EVERYTHING (STANDARD PROCEDURES)

look at the image i embedded, then follow the links for more:

Attached: 01.png (535x891 501.04 KB, 98.02K)

Also someone who's brave needs to post that to LineageOS subreddit.

I thought you left?

Wow. If I could have a sock puppet as good as you, you'd be my sock puppet. 1488 :)

Fuck over those '93 '93 pedo scum !

Is the first one archive'd?
Because it's possible to alter text on web pages easily, you know.

Yeah I dont like CoC sjw types.
Especially the FreeBSD ones. They even banned hugs! >_<
W-Why can't they just be gay or whatever without being commies and taking over projects with identity politics?
Also I heard about how they're really going after Torvalds and trying to get him into a false rape accusation scandal I hope nothing bad happens to him.

Im not from reddit

Attached: large.jpg (500x711, 35.27K)

I got impressed by something. Ok now I'm gone.

See
Are you new here? archive.fo or archive.org, you know the kikes will delete everything right?
And stop the reddit spacing! urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reddit spacing

FUCKING GAS YOURSELF.

or -> and
and keep in mind that the second is known to delete stuff they dislike.

If you don't want your comments deleted go here. Bye.

Simple, one makes you more vulnerable to the other? Are you a conservative or alt-right then? if you say no then >>>/gas/

Zig Forums is now a raid-show, go to /polk/ if you really want to get stuff done.
Also read urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reddit spacing
You are being a CIANigger here

tells other people fag, fuck off

I would say right-libertarian.

If first you don't succeed....

Attached: [email protected] (1301x855 93.5 KB, 225.36K)

There was only one line bitch.

Sounds like Zig Forumsish to me.

I thought you left?

is this the one that was begging for money?

Yeah newspaper reporters are no good....

Satanic Transgender SJW Wants to Control ‘Open Source’ Code Community

Posted on | May 30, 2018 | 29 Comments

Corey Dale “Coraline Ada” Ehmke is a software developer. At a 2013 conference, “Ehmke was among a group of people who announced the creation of a community for LGBT technologists called LGBTech. During this announcement, she also came out publicly as transgender.”

Ehmke has become a notorious SJW (“social justice warrior”) and habitually accuses his/“her” critics of “transphobia” and “misogyny.” One of the things that SJWs seek to prohibit as “hate speech,” for example, is the practice of “dead-naming,” i.e., referring to transgender people by their birth names. In many cases, however, this prohibition is intended to enable deception, particularly in terms of concealing possible important information about a person’s past. Convicted sex offenders may use a transgender identity in an attempt to conceal their criminal record.

In the case of Corey/“Coraline” Ehmke, however, perhaps his/“her” involvement in the occult is what he/“she” is trying to hide. Under the pseudonym “Corey Bantik,” Ehmke has spent 20 years promoting himself/”herself“ as a practitioner of “Egyptian Ritual Magick”:

The Reverend Doctor Corey Bantik has been actively pursuing his esoteric studies for almost twenty years. His earliest experiments involved what he called “natural magick”, but his interest soon turned to the study and practice of western esoteric traditions and ceremonial magick. He began the study of Qabala in 1989, investigating traditional Judaic sources as well as the more readily available European interpretations. Rev. Bantik founded and led a small Golden Dawn study group in the mountains of Virginia, and for several years thereafter immersed himself in the works of Aleister Crowley, A. E. Waite, Eliphas Levi and Kenneth Grant.
In the early 1990s, Rev. Bantik became an active member of the small but tight-knit community of online occultists that interacted through the alt.magick Usenet groups and IRC channels like #thelema. This is the community that pioneered such concepts as real-time multi-user virtual ritual spaces and later went on to create Nutmeg, the organization of occultists, mystics, and persons of “alternative spiritualities” organized to explore the community-building potential of the then-new Internet. Rev. Bantik served on the Board of Directors of Nutmeg for several years and helped coordinate the annual gathering of its members from across the world.

The historic association between the satanic Crowley and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn is well-known. The reference by Ehmke/“Bantik” to creating “a small Golden Dawn study group in the mountains of Virginia” evidently refers to Ehmke’s time as a student at Radford University, where he dropped out after his freshman year.

Ehmke is a psychiatric basket case, on medication for “bipolar depression and anxiety.” However, his/“her” mental illness has not prevented Ehmke from trying to tell other people what they are allowed to think:

Ehmke is known for the creation of the “Contributor Covenant,” a list of behavioural rules intended to govern the behaviour of coders working on open source projects. Among the behaviours banned by the covenant are “insulting/derogatory comments,” “public or private harassment,” and “other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.”
Crucially, contributors to open source projects — who are typically unpaid, freely volunteering their time and skills to improve open source software — are expected to follow the code within open-source communities and everywhere else on the web.
For example, if a coder makes an “insulting/derogatory comment” on Twitter that’s entirely unconnected to their coding work, they are still liable to be kicked out of their open source project if the project is governed by the Contributor Code. It’s a recipe for policing the behaviour of the entire open source community across the whole of the world wide web.

In other words, if you have an opinion that someone else deems “inappropriate” or “derogatory,” you can be banned from a project, even if the subject never comes up in the context of the project. You once said something “inappropriate” on Twitter? Banned!

I don't want to live anymore...hahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-31_22-24-08.png (495x216, 21.63K)

Proper greentexting please. Otherwise you look like a newfag.

Jump under that train tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPy1vGedYI0

You too redditfaggot.

I never said that was my plan for half of an opensource conference "keynote" speech like the tranny pedo this thread is about did.

Watch the vid. First 5 mins.

jesus, you are one dumd son of a bitch!
I was laughing about the statement of that tranny:
not praising her.