Best Darknet To Run a Wiki From

What is the least compromised darknet? What is the best one that you can run a standalone website from?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (592x592, 105.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freenetproject.org/pages/about.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously Tor. Why do you ask, goy?

Attached: tor.jpg (371x594, 226.9K)

sneaker net

RetroShare.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 9.85K)

You can host a site on RS?

Yes, you can have a news feed, a forum, a blog of sorts, file sharing, etc. Aside from video streaming and games, most use cases of the WWW are covered by RetroShare.

Tor is not a darknet, now go back to Zig Forums you ignorant swine.

Those are all RetroShare applications though, right? You can't just host a PHP site on it, can you?

Obviously not. Why would you want to do that? It's unsafe.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 6.56K)

Because news feeds and forums have limited functionality.

Also,

Do you want to get v& by the Mossad?

Unironically I2P tbh

freenetproject.org/pages/about.html

You can try Freenet. See above for their about page and the video they show case on how it works and such.

Freenet

Attached: freenet.png (1200x805, 55.47K)

Use all of them.

A darknet is a private network.
Tor is a public network.

Tor with hsv3 or i2p if it'll be privately hosted and used by you/small sect of closely trusted people.

Zeronet or IPFS if you want it distributed and hard to take down

Another vote for Tor v3 hidden service.

This is meaningless.

A darknet, by definition, cannot leave to the clearnet. Tor does leave to the clearnet via exit nodes, and is thus not a darknet.

Now that is a darknet.

Hidden services do not.

javascript fuckery, have fun writing a wiki from scratch in JS

currently only really good for static mirrors. which is actually good, but not good enough for collaboration.

Hidden services do not make up the Tor network, Tor nodes do, and since Tor has exit nodes, Tor is not a darknet, period. It does not mean it is less anonymous, or less secure, but it is not a darknet.

That's some fucking retarded definitions you have here.

autism

In the grimdark future we'll have a network of BBS routing NekoNet over ssh tunnels.

Attached: Amiga BBS - AmiExpress _X-Lxx9UsopV9k.webm (456x360, 2.1M)

Yeah, zeronet has its shortcomings but it really depends on the complexity of your wiki. A full HTML only page isn't much to worry about plus it's easy to get hosted in a distributed manner while maintaining control/ability to update.

IPFS would be more for a finalized version of your wiki although it being a wiki kinda means it wont be ever finalized depending on the content you want.

Maybe even combine something like a hsv3 page that fetches your latest published IPFS wiki page sort of as distributed hosting. You'd have centralized control over your wiki with decentralized hosting all over tor. Your main problem would be constantly changing the address used in IPFS.

IPFS

no tbh

Underground BBS.

JUST

There is already a wiki software written for ZeroNet, retard.
One could trivially clone it and modify it to be about whatever they want.

It's the definitions everyone serious has. They are not mine.

The clearnet ya fucking retard. You can't do shit so you may as well sit down and die on a pike.

Attached: e6cea0ae598811c8408cd7b73f33af6b24fa3d617f410c8d36bf9ae27ddfa34e.jpg (500x500, 30.75K)

𝕨𝟛 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝟜𝕣𝕜𝕟𝟛𝕥... 𝕦 𝕞𝟙𝕥𝟛 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝟚 𝕛𝟘𝟙𝕟

Still no good tripcode, skiddie?!

Stop LARPing and just use a tor hidden service, it's the most reachable, fast, and secure you'll get.

Wow

what is with the tripfags and this "[k00l]" fuckery anyway? I've been out in the woods for the past several months and honestly don't have a clue.

what is with the tripfags and this "[k00l]" fuckery anyway? I've been out in the woods for the past several months and honestly don't have a clue.

Some fags on IRC I think.

[k00l] is a pack of 13 year old slav niggers who shit all over Zig Forums constantly with their tripfaggotry. they bring nothing of value to the board or life

Apparently they came from cuckchan after someone told them google captcha's were bad, and they made their way to the templeos irc and discovered tripfaggotry.

BO banned tripfagging, avatar fagging, etc.
so instead of cuteposter this is what we get.

You bashed cuteposter, who's a quality poster, for using a trip. There isn't a single thread free of le parentheses. You get what you deserve, which is the death of this board, the quality of which you've always complained about anyways.

You can just ignore all trips. I don't understand why this is a problem for anyone on Zig Forums.