Cuteposter

do you use discord?
how can people contact you?

Attached: 1450713469431.jpg (255x234, 14.57K)

Discord works by infecting it's useds with a botnet that connects you with all other discord users

I don't use discord not because of botnet, but because it's a drag to get IRL friends on it. I just give out my number so they can text me.

Well after we all rallied onto it first before we read the privacy policy we are now in a state of
(((total discord)))
and in order to fucking do anything about it we have to A: Wait for something like the development of Tarvn.gg to get going properly or B: Wait for Discord to be hit with some massive lawsuit or collapse in on themselves, leaks etc.
Its bloated af and fucks all my shit up ree.

A thread dies for this.

Hi mister nice person!! ^_^

The Boardowner banned me for a day (this is a quick TORpost), and I got 9 hours left. He left a special ban message saying he liked my posts and they were high-quality, but I was getting too annoying and he didn't like that I had a tripcode

I guess this is goodbye then? Not really tho
I'll still be cuteposting of course, but you'll probably see less of it/waaay more subtle and no trip.
And of course you'll find me on other boards sometimes. maybe posting l-lewd things? OwO

If anyone wants to contact, please email at [email protected]

Its secmail or gtfo

how about you suck my dick instead

You can contact him by clicking the report button whenever you see his posts.

I don't like you, but banning people just because they use a trip is the kind of shit that makes guy9000 of the most autistic faggots ever.

Save us all from our misery and spam the boards with botnet threads again.

He was banned for 1-day because of "Derailment". His faggotry turned a decent thread into an off-topic discussion.

there is literally no reason to use a trip unless you are an attention whore faggot like cuteposter

N O J U S T I C E

I deleted my Discord because fuck Discord, and fuck underageb& faggots "forcing" me to use that bullshit for their game servers.

Or someone like the K00l Kids Klub faggots.

Remember folks a tripfag will go anywhere to seek attention.

Fuck off runefag

Attached: calarts_roll.png (1000x1200, 182.79K)

Or fagioli threads

Stay gone. I genuinely hope you die a painful death you attention whore piece of shit.

Same for "cuteposter" but trying to get rid of the fag result in ban as well, so STFU

meanie!

Attached: 4b09ad0bb357c4e96fd98635d89465f233ed09c5e9dd3c00b0f1c23c2a63a82c.png (428x428, 143.68K)

Yes, finally, the cancer from cuckchan is here.

Attached: 1459206144304-0.jpg (668x662, 45.85K)

What happened to Zig Forums?

Attached: 95fc147c41fd7c39aca9a07b3c75cce2c1c43511fdba8233ee6ac258c41525c6.png (1920x1080, 977.96K)

Plot twist: cuteposter is the BO.

It became a much kinder, gentler place ^_^

no im not

No, he's just a one-dimensional faggot that was banned from half/g/ for constantly spamming threads about "minimalism" - I'm guessing he also routinely made threads about microkernels and "libre" hardware, which is what he posts about here.

We need more cancer in the room.

Tripfaggots are the kind of people who would use discord

exactly, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Unless you use >>>/poltech/ or >>>/babbage/ and in that case +tech:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

What a fucking faggot mod. How can I reliably filter you out if you don't use a trip code? Guess Ill use name for now...