Now, Void Linux is compromissed...

Now, Void Linux is compromissed. (Microsoft Github inject malicious code on commits and Travis CI now have only 60% of accurance). Recommend a distro with this points:

1 - SystemD free
2 - Self-Hosted Git
3 - Minimalist
4 - Binary Sources (no gentoo, crux, etc)

Attached: 21321313131.jpeg (594x297, 12.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperbola.info/
gnu.org/software/guix/
alpinelinux.org/about/
alpinelinux.org/downloads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hyperbola.info/

Attached: Hyperbola_GNU Linux-libre_live_boot_selection_mode.png (640x480, 12.39K)

Gentoo (has binary repos.)

Attached: 31641.jpg (165x233, 10.56K)

Welcome!

gnu.org/software/guix/

Attached: slim.png (1280x720 437.18 KB, 437.18K)

Alpine linux is extremely minimalist. It comes with busybox and musl by default with option of using glibc or the GNU coreutils in the repos should that be what you wish to use instead. It's easily possible to have an install with less than 200 packages to be completely usable as a daily distro.
alpinelinux.org/about/
alpinelinux.org/downloads/

Attached: alpine.jpg (800x693, 30.4K)

All of these are good choices tbh.

Attached: aXm6558xjU.jpg (407x407, 18.47K)

Parabola

CoC distro.

no

Proof or gtfo.

Poozed

Maybe the only good one with gentoo.

Attached: templeos.png (128x152, 786)

Distro isn't gonna make a difference when a lot of the software you'll use in the distro is hosted in github.

What's wrong with alpine?

He said it's 'poozed'. Doesn't that say anything? Why would you need any more advice from this man?

Part of the creators are crazy see post and

The words isn't in a dictionary and is a popular pejorative term ?
Why would you want that user to not read posts that aren't ok with your own ?

It's a not-so-gentle reminder to not respond to single word posts with no details or sources whatsoever. Such posters are one of three major cancers that are infesting this board (the other one being the ones who want to reinvent the internet by 'memeing' for support (i.e. they don't want to do the dirty work) and the ones who promote ancient technologies, claiming they are better than what we currently have while unterstanding neither). Please do not feed them.

There's a difference between not feeding them and showing the inanities of the people behind it.
Imo Alpine is a interesting project but the fact that they are promoting to be minimal, secure and then implementing binary blobs is really fallacious to what they are doing. Same as using only tool that are either permissive or flawed with tivoization. They say to promote free software but the tools they are using can let the hardware manufacturers bloc the users from doing what they want with what they bought.

it's fine they're moving off of github, stop freaking out

There's no doubt that github is now compromised, but I haven't found anything related to code injection on commits or anywhere else. Such claims deserve proof.

Looks like I'll be changing distros. Again. I'll do it when I next time find time.

This is impossible (without immediately and loudly telling people as soon as they pull the repository) because of git's design.
This thread is bullshit. I'm going to lock it - you can appeal on >>>/metatech/. Please don't scaremonger about things you don't understand.